The army dog and her new duty.

Ideas that I might write

The army dog and her new duty.

Summary/forward


Unit K-9 Silver fang or better known as Vedette, she is a national hero to her country and her people of South Korea, she had protected her comrades and now it is time for her to go home.

This dog is treated like a human, as unknown to the public she is a experiment. A human changed into a mix of canine breeds, but not focussed no she chose this life, now given an apartment along with a lot of money she is to live her life as she see fits if only she been living as a dog for so long she has forgotten how to live like a human.


Chapter 1/2

Vedette's POV

It has been a week, a very long week I shouldn't be here! I such be back in my home where belong back in the army. I have been dismissed after working for 7 years, I was given a ceremony that was shown all over the country. Other humans are to treat me like a human, to sell me items and I am allowed a job, but what human would give a job to a dog. Lucky enough I had more then enough money to live on.

I growled and bit down into my can of beer, draining the contains. I was human once but that was about 10 years ago, I wouldn't even know how to balance on two legs. Letting out a huff as I jumped off my sofa, stepping on the remote to shut the TV off, nothing was good on only a show that had them k-pop idols. People back in base are seriously into them, even having photos of them in their locker I on the other hand did not care I am a dog.

I need to take a walk, glancing about and I picked up my saddle bag that was made from the army. Checking the items inside my bag I nodded a phone, food, first-aid kit, my medals, keys and money everything I needed around my neck was my dog tags happy with everything I pulled out my key and opened my door.

Balancing against the door I locked it before throwing my keys in my bag, I trotted down the stairs leaving. I scanned about and went to the door. only to be stopped the person that sat at the desk, I stared at her as she gave me a look before tching at me.

I let out a snarl at her, glaring I snapped my jaws at her humans like her make me sick never doing anything in her life and yet she think she rules the world. she wouldn't live a second in the world I came from, this is why I an glad I turned into what I am. I pulled out my translator and strapped it to my neck so I could talk through it.

"Don't you tch at me you useless human, I have toleranced you for long enough I will have a talk to the landlord and my chain of command. I hope you are happy that you disrespectful brat I bet your parents are proud of you" I growled out as she paled, I had enough of her glares.


3rd pov

Vadette walked at a slow pace, trying to clear her mind with the night air of Korea she didn't know what to do she was a working dog. More importantly a guard dog, that is what her name means guardian! But what kind is she when she had no one to protect. She let out another sigh as she bit down on the kebab that was given to her.

She clamly walked down the street, no one bothered her, being that her size was about a great Dane, though she was closer to one of the tallest ones being 7ft but she looked like a husky mix with a German shepherd. Her size a lone made people shy away from her, as she walked down the street she looked like a gaint wolf.

As she walked pass an alleyway she heard shuffling and loud breathing. She looked at the alleyway wondering what was going on, it could be just a drunk but a suddenly cry alerted her that someone was in danger. Her ears perked and she heard some female voices, letting out a growl.

Bolting down the narrow path she found several men gather around two women, she snarled quietly to herself and lowered her body to the floor. She saw the brown haired girl protect the younger one with her body, as Vadette inched herself closer she waited for the perfect moment to attack. Her eyes glowed as she scanned the place.

When she saw the man in front about to grab the brunette she pounced, jaw open and she clamped down on his arm slamming him to the floor. " where the hell did this thing come from!?" She heard a guy yell but she didn't care as she was only focused on one thing.

Vadette easily overpowered the man as she bit down harder, snapping his arm. He screamed for his friends to help get the beast off him when he heard his arm snap, when one of his friends tried to pry her off by pulling at her neck. Tough this only annoyed her as she sank her fangs in deeper waiting for her chance to stop the guy pulling on her.

She saw her chance as she saw his arm come in front of her, Vadette growled loudly letting go of the arm. She tilted her head back and bit down on the jacket letting out a loud grunt she threw him over into the ground, her muscles tensed as she snarled at the only man that was left. The rest turned into cowards and ran off, not that she cared she her muzzle as she tasted the copper tang.

Nearly all of the men bolted away but one, he smirked and pulled out a knife... Vadette looked at it, the knife was like a butter knife to her compared experince but the girls behind her gasped. The man lunged foward Vadette just stood still and waited, she was not scared she had delt with people shooting at her and cutting her up nothing scared her anymore as she seen it all.

In a flash Vadette had turned to her side tensing her shoulder as she got stabbed there, the knife didn't even sink for a inch. The guy tried to pull the knife away but it was stuck, panicked he tried to move but he couldn't the knife was stuck in her shoulder as she tensed hard causing the blade to not even move by the strong tugs the guy made, each one being more panicked.

Vadette didn't allow him to exit as, she had pinned his feet down with paws looking up she smirked and pounced, teeth against his shoulder she sinked her fangs in and that moment he fainted from his fear. Snorting she let go of him and her muzzle turning around as she could sleep that he had wet himself wanting to get away from the smell she saw the two women hugging each other shivering staring at her.

She stepped forward and saw their phone smashed on the floor, no wonder they didn't phone the police. Grunting she pulled out her phone and placed it in front of them as she pulled out the knife and her wound.

The brunette was shaken and frighten, for herself and her sister, if this thing hadn't of came them she would of known what of happened. Her sister was hidden behind her, shaking and she could feel tear stain her shirt but she didn't care she quickly picked up the phone and called her manager. She kept her arm around her sister as she stared at the large dog like thing in front of them, it looked familiar to her.

"Manager-oppa, it is Jessica please come and pick me and Krystal we took a wrong turn hurry and bring the police" her voice was shaken as she pulled Krystal closer to her as she felt Krystal hid in her shoulder shaking. All she wanted was a nice night out with her sister not this.

Vadette didn't care she her wound clean as it stopped bleeding, she stared at the three men were still knocked out but not dead, she didn't kill them they couldn't have died from the bites she gave them but they will be left with a nasty scar. Turning back into her bag she pulled out a bottle of water and she bit down into it cleaning her muzzle as her heard sirens and footsteps.

"Jessica! Krystal are you alright" a man came in and Vadette tilted her head, he had some of the brunette's smell on him showing that he might no harm to the girls. She waited as a few more footsteps could be heard. Glancing up she saw four police men running in the paused when they saw the scene.

That when their glance saw Vadette they quickly straighten up and saluted her "Daejung! Thank you for your service to our country and saving our idols today" Vadette nodded and let out a loud bark to dismissed them.

She watched the men being taken away as she took her phone back from Jessica, gurnting she walked off. Back to her home, tried and wary she simply laid down on her bed to sleep.

Reason behind this story

I have seen that k-pop idols own dogs but mainly tiny ones or little ones not a big dog one. I want to place a story in how they can detail with one.