Chapter 2

Angel beside me

Rays of sunlight that poured through the curtain were blinding me. 

"What's the time's now?" I mumbled as I glanced at the clock on the wall. 7.30. 

Still early. Today's a day off so I planned to sleep a little longer than usual. It's not easy to have a day off after all. I snuggle deeper into the comforter as I was almost fall asleep again, the bed felt as if someone was jumping up and down on it. And someone does.

"Nan dayo?! Today's my day off. I wanna sleep a little longer. Go away!" I sat up straight on the bed and sent a death glare to the creature who was dressed in an-all white clothings.

"Wake up! I prepared breakfast and then I wanna play with you, Oh-chan!" she was still jumping up and down like a mad person. I grumbled and pulled the comforter, covering my face. As if I'm going to wake up and waste my day off just tp lay with you.

Suddenly, the jumping stop. I sighed in content and started to drift off to dreamland again when out of the blue, the lower part of my body felt light as if it was floating. Slowly, then it was my body feeling floated. I didn't gave it a damn about it before but now my eyes were wide open and I realized that that angel was making me floated in the air upside-down. I wanted to throw up when I was being in that weird position. The culprit who was standing at the door frame was smirking at me.

"Stop it! Put me down! Fine! We'll eat breakfast then we'll play" I surrendered. She put me on the bed back before trotting happily towards the kitchen. It took me a while to recover from being upside-down. I hate the feelings of it.

She was seated at the table, while bobbing her knees up and down and scribbling something on her notebook. After washing my face and brushing my teeth, I ate my food in silence. It tasted quite good I could say. Didn't know this creature can cook well.

********************

I had done showering and changed my clothes but she was nowhere to be found.

"What the heck? She was the one forcing me to play the she was the one who was not here to play" I grumbled to myself as I  dried my hair. I looked for her all around the house but still she was nowhere.

"Maa, it's better this way" I said as I switched on the television, searching for something that looks interesting to watch. Suddenly, I received a text message from Aiba-chan, saying he want to come over. Well, since there's no one here and she was not around, I think Aiba's company will be good. I texted him back saying he can come over.

After 10 minutes, Aiba was knocking on my door. He brought some foods and drinks too.

"Doesn't have plans for today, Riida?" he asked, as he sat on one of the sofas.

"Nah. I just planned to sleep all day long but something ruined it" I rolled my eyes remembering earlier incident.

"Hmm? What was it that ruined your plan?" he asked, curious as he switch the channel.

"Nyaa~"

"Heard that?" Aiba asked me. I just nodded my head. I was too lazy to search for it but Aiba was the oposite. He quickly went to the kitchen to search for the source of it.

"Uwaaa! Riida" Aiba must had found something. Eventhough the idea to just sit on the sofa and watch whatever that played on the tv sounded much more interesting then checking on Aiba, I need to checked up on him.

"Nani?" I asked at the kitchen door frame.

Aiba was squatting down on th floor doing whatever he was doing. He scooped something from the floor and carry it in his arms, turning, he showed me white cat in his arms.

"I don't know you had a cat, Riida" Aiba the cat and it purred in response.

"That's not mine" I stared at it, feeling as I had seen it before.

Say that you'll keep it, Oh-chan.

A voiice in my head spoke up. What's that voice? It's creepy but it didn't seemed to haunt me, it sound sweet, girly-like.

"Can we keep it?" Aiba asked, smiling like a kid as he always does.

'Wait, that voice isn't it hers?' I looked at the cat and it was staring at me. Now, I got it! That cat was her.

"Well, okay" It didn't make any different if I say I will keep it or not coz she will always sticking with me.

"Yatta!" Aiba beamed.

'Now, what is she's planning?' I sighed.

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

I edited it. Well, I didn't know if it was any better. I'm really sorry if you guys confuse at some parts. I'm not a good writer (probably terrible) but I'll  try to improve it. Comments are needed ^^V