Chapter 1

Angel beside me

*Ohno's POV*

 

My life had turns from tranquil and full with bliss into a..Argghh! I don't know how to describe it but seriously you won't like it when people starts to say you are crazy.

She is the reason while people said I am crazy. An angel. An angel without a name.

I just met her 2 days ago and she had been following me around. It annoys me seriously. It's true I can see those things that others can't but it never bothers me but she does. 

How come I won't feel annoyed if she suddenly popped beside me out of nowhere and startling me, other people would ask me if I was okay when I jumped suddenly when there was nothing suprissing. It stress the hell out of me!

Back to the present time, I am in the green room waiting for an AD to call me for a photoshoot while browsing through a fishing magazine. Suddenly, I feels a cold breeze right at my ear making me jumped. I drastically turned around and see she is smiling a stupid smile of hers with hands folded to her chest.

"What. are. you. doing?" she pressed the words she's talking before plopping down beside me on the sofa.

"None of your bussiness" I replied without looking at her and continue my reading.

"Ne, Oh-chan..I'm bored" she said and floated upside down in front of me.

"Who said you can call me Oh-chan?" I frowned looking at her, who is still upside down.

She sits with folded legs in the air ," I heard one of your friends called you Oh-chan last night and since I still doesn't know your name I decided to call you that". She must be talking about Aiba-chan.

Out of the blue, comes a knock on the door, announcing for my photoshoot session. Must be AD-san.

"Don't tag along you'll disturb my concentration if you'll go. Just stay here or go to some other places but be home at 9 o'clock. I need to talk to you" she pouted and poof! She's gone to God knows where.

I wonder where she's gone to, I thought before making my way to my work.

 


 

I insert the key to my apartment's door and push it open. Then, I see her floating in the air while scribbling something in her notebook.

"Tadaima" I dropped the key on the kitchen's counter and pour myself some water. I finish it in a gulp before I go back to the living room to talk to her.

"Sit" I commanded. Like a master instructed his puppy. She sat obediently on the floor with legs being folded.

"What is your name?" I begin to ask.

"I don't have a name. Other just called me by my number, 514" she answered truthfully. I nodded in response.

"Why are you here? I mean on earth"

"I need to graduate so that I can become an official angel and to graduate, us angels will have a different task to accomplish before we can become one. My task is to investigate about humans' feeling" 

Again, I nodded in respond.

"You don't have to worry about my living expense because I rarely eat maybe 2-3 days once. Depends on how much energy I use. I can sleep anywhere. Like in the air" she shrugged.

"How will you accomplish your task?" I asked, like a discipline teacher.

"By sticking to you, of course" she replied in a duh tone of voice.

I frowned."Okay...Do you have some sort of magic power or something?" 

"Not really but I can pass through wall, transform to various type of living things, fly and move object without touching it but my power doubled when I have graduate" she answered.

Not so special I say.

"Okay, that's all I'm going to talk to you tonight. I have an early work tomorrow so I'm going to bed now. By the way I'll think of a name for you. Oyasumi" I bid her goodnight before I hit the sack.

                                                                                       *End of chapter 1*

Hi! Thanks for reading my fic. Sorry if it's short cuz this is only an intro. I'll make it longer in the later chapter. I'm not a good writer so please be nice to me, ne? Yoroshiku! 

Comments are needed and <3