Part 1

Birthday Surprise?

 

*Note -  Hey guys! Yeah, I know it took me a long time to post this. My PC broke with this file in it and I waited for months for it to be repaired. And I wrote this months ago, so the timeline will be 4 months ago I think?*

 

Dara’s POV

 

“YES! OMG. I’M NOT DREAMING RIGHT? OMG. PLEASE KILL ME IF THIS IS JUST A DREAM.”

 

“OMG. IS THIS REAL?! KSDHFJ FINALLY!!!”

 

“OHMYGOD. SLAP ME PLEASE. I STILL CAN’T BELIEVE IT.”

 

“WINNER IS FINALLY DEBUTING? REALLY?! OMO! THIS IS A JOKE RIGHT?”

 

“AJKGSDF I JUST CAN’T. I’M STILL DREAMING RIGHT? MNSBFH”

 

Yeah. Those are just some of things I heard earlier at Inkigayo. TODAY.IS.THE.DEBUT.STAGE.OF.WINNER.

 

Many people can’t really believe it. Like, Hello? Papa YG said that WINNER will debut right after WIN. BUT IT TOOK ALMOST A FREAKING YEAR!

 

Okay. I just can’t imagine the sufferings of their fans, and all the waiting, but now is finally the day they’ve been waiting for. I went to Inkigayo to cheer them and show my support. But nah, I think I’m useless there, because thousands of fans are already waiting and cheering them on.

                    I’m so proud of my Winner boys T_T

 

 

I took a selca with them and wished for a successful debut. Now, I’m in my apartment uploading our pictures on my sns.. Many fans are jealous of me right now. Kekeke.

 

I glance at the clock, it’s already 5PM. Omo! I need to get to the cake shop before they close! I hurriedly took a black jacket and put it on. I just took whatever sunglasses, I first saw. Wait, I still need a cap and mask to perfect my disguise. I searched my whole room, throwing random things everywhere AND TADA! I finally saw a black cap and a black mask.

 

Fans will not recognize me if I put all these on right? This is the best disguise I have you know. I’m sure no one will recognize me. I call this as DARA’S MAJOR-SUPER-UNRECOGNIZABLE-DISGUISE

 

I’m already running like hell right now. I need to arrive at the cake shop before 5:30! I don’t care if people are looking at me like I’m a crazy person in all black, I just need to get there on time.

 

Yes! The shop’s not closed yet. I entered the shop and there are still many teenagers eating and chatting with each other. Some of them looked at me with some disgust and maybe they think I’m weird because of what I’m wearing right now. Hello? It’s summer and I’m so clothed and of course! I’m in all black. -_-

I went directly to the counter and waited for the cashier to assist me. After some minutes she finally saw me, for a moment she looked at me with confusion but she just shook her head smiling.

 

“What would you like to buy Ma’am?” She politely asked me.

 

“Um... I want to order a cake. I want it to be chocolate and in a heart shape. I want it to be SpongeBob themed. It will be 4 inches thick and of course it will be yellow. You can make it right? And make sure it's delicious.” Yes, I’m ordering a cake for Jiyong. It’s his birthday tomorrow, and I wanted to surprise him. I already bought presents, and they are hidden in my apartment. Keke.

 

The cashier smiled knowingly. And faked a cough.

 

“Ehem. Someone’s buying a birthday cake for Jiyong…” She said with a teasing tone. My eyes widened in shock. How did she know?

 

“Uhm. What are you talking about?” Yes. You can do it Dara. Just deny it. She will never know it’s me! I have a perfect disguise, you know. I think it’s really hard to tell it’s me, with this outfit on. It took me 3 days to perfect this disguise!

 

“Oh. Dara-ssi. Don’t deny it. I know you’re buying a cake for Jiyong right? It will only be for Jiyong. Because: 1. Tomorrow is GD’s birthday and 2. He like SpongeBob so much.” Yes. I think my eyes will pop out of its socket.

 

How did she recognize me? OMG. She knew I was buying it for Jiyong! OMO OMO. Eottokae? I’m sweating so hard, and my hands are fidgeting.

 

“How … Omo… Ho-how did you know it was me?” I asked.

 

“Oh! HAHA. Dara, you think normal people would wear, a black jacket, black mask, black sunglasses and a black cap in summer? Seriously, you need to improve your disguise outfit more. And don’t worry, I won’t tell anybody” She giggled and winked at me.

 

*EXHALES

 

OMG! I’m safe! I’m safe!

 

“And by the way, you can get the cake here tomorrow at 9AM. You can just pay after claiming it” And with that the cashier left and entertained other customers.

 

I went out and started walking to my apartment. Its Jiyong’s birthday tomorrow and I want it to be memorable even though it will only be a simple celebration. I think even though the celebration is so so simple, it will be special and memorable if you’re spending it with the person you love. As long as we’re together, it will be enough. We can face everything, all the challenges as long as we fight together.

 

Okay, here’s my plan: I will surprise him by waking him up with the cake in hand. And I will give him my presents, we will just eat together, spend precious quality time on his birthday. We will eat, play, dance, hug, laugh, watch movies and kiss and -… Yeah. I didn’t know I’m already smiling like an idiot here. Just by thinking of him, makes me smile and go crazy. And yeah, my heart’s beating so fast. Even without his presence, how can he make me act like this? The effects Jiyong have on me.

 

Aigoo. What’s happening to me? I entered my apartment and prepared my gifts and things for my surprise tomorrow. AJA!

 

---

What do you think? I'll post the part two soon~ And it will be Jiyong's POV :)