Kim Jongdae's The Love Guru

A Game of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days passed by. Yeoshin should had gotten over the event occured inside the janitor's closet, but she didn't. In fact, it had been hauting her for days already. The feeling of Kris's lips crushing on hers was still lingering, to the extend that she would caress her lips whenever she looked into a mirror.

This was why she tried to avoid going to Haru's class. Instead, she just called Haru out to somewhere Kris wouldn't be able to find her. It was hard at first, since her heart kept urging to meet Kris once again and have a taste of those chapped lips again. But her brain told otherwise. Her logic said that Kris was dangerous and unhealthy that she should keep a distance away from him.

She knew that Kris kept on looking for her. Haru never failed to keep her updated about the said lad. More, he's famous and everyone talked about him every single day. Kris had made it clear to entire school that Yeoshin was off-limit, which was why she hadn't been bullied .. so far. 

Even though everyone smiled and greeted her politely, she knew that those weren't sincere. She might not be the brightest among them, but she's not stupid enough to not able to distinguish what's real and fake. Everyday, she had to give out a fake smile to everyone. Everyday, she thanked Wu Yifan for making her who she was these days; a fake.

A month passed by, and she hadn't failed in the attempts of avoiding the mighty Wu Yifan.

'I can do this!' she told herself before starting a new day in school. A new beginning with the same, repetitive routine; avoid Wu Yifan.

 

 

Kris sighed in defeat. He wouldn't lie that he missed her so much. He missed his Yeoshin. He thought that he would get her by now, since the moment they had back in the janitor's closet. He thought that Yeoshin would know what he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter