Persistent

A Game of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yeoshin opened her eyes and found herself on a bed in the nurse office. She looked to her side and found the tall, blonde guy stood in a chair, eyes on her. His smirk formed as she abruptly sprang awake from the bed.

 

"You fainted from a mere ... kissing??", he said amusingly. Yeoshin's blood boiled in anger. She felt played by him.

"It was my first, you jerk!", she shouted and threw a pillow to him. Her eyes started to sting again. She was planning to give it to someone special, in a special way. Not like this!

 

Kris laughed as he tossed the thrown pillow aside. He got up and joined her on the bed. He pinned her wrist above her head, his body locked hers on the bed. His eyes trailed on her beautiful doe-like eyes, cute nose and plump lips; the features that made him fell for her. He leaned in for another taste of her lips, but only ended up on her cheek as she turned her head away.

Kris smiled and chuckled softly as he let go of her.

 

"It's getting late .. Let me send you home ..", Kris offered.

"No, thanks.", Yeoshin rejected his offer coldly and quickly scrammed outside the building. The sky had turned dark orange, the sun was about to change shift with the darkness of the night sky along with the moon and stars. 

She grabbed her bicycle and quickly paddled away to home before she got caught once again.

 

 

"So, how did it go??", Tao asked as the had dinner at the restaurant where they first saw Yeoshin.

"Terrible .. She hates me now ..", Kris said. But the smile and happy face of his told them otherwise.

"Then why are you so happy??", Luhan asked on behalf of his other friends.

"I'm her first ..", Kris simply said. His smile went wider as he thought of their first kiss (well .. her first kiss actually ..) on the floor, in his class.

 

I won't have a peaceful time sitting in that class after this ..

 

"You're her first what???Oh no ... By chance, did you-", Chen was cut off before he managed to end his sentence by a not-so soft smack at the back of his head.

"No!I just kissed her, okay??Stop those erted thoughts, you bunch of , deprived teenagers!", Kris hissed under his breath.

"Pftt!Says the person who kissed a girl until she fainted ..", Tao scoffed, earning a sharp glare from Kris. He just shrugged his shoulder, muttering 'I'm just stating the fact' under his breath.

"Don't you think you're too rough on her?", Xiumin asked. Then. Kris's expression changed. He let out a heavy sigh.

"I know .. it was a wrong move .. So I need you guys to help me ..", Kris said and looked at his friends.

"AGAIN?!", Tao screamed in annoyance.

"Wow!Way to break my excitement, bro!", Kris replied sarcastically. Tao just rolled his eyes in defeat. He really didn't understand his hyung.

 

'Why did he do that to the girl he loved?', Tao said to himself mentally.

 

He forgot that even though Kris had countless of girlfriends before, he was actually terribly in romance, which was why he couldn;t stay in a relationship for a long time.

 

 

Yeoshin brushed her teeth furiously and washed over ang over again, wanting to get rif of Kris's taste. She hated him. She hated him so much for doing that to her. He could just talk nicely to her. She didn't like the fact that she got kissed by a guy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter