Hunt.

Our Fairy Tale. { Proofreading }

 

 

The next day, byunghun went to the prince again .

When they were left alone , the prince approached byunghun moving his head referring to the injury "Does it hurt ?"

Bewildered was byunghun..but he soon pulled himself together shaking his head " No , my prince "

" good , because it wasn't supposed to " replied chanhee taking his leave waiting for byunghun to follow suit .

byunghun stood there trying to decipher what the prince meant .

Did he mean he didn't want it to hurt to byunghun ?

or did he mean that such a scratch isn't supposed to hurt a knight ? 

Because those are extremely different .

one would make chanhee caring  .

one would sound as an insult .

 

seeing the door closing after the prince , byunghun rushed after him .

 

They were going to have a sword duel .

but soon byunghun sighed " I'm sorry prince , but I dont think this is fair !'

chanhee stepped back regaining his breath raising an eyebrow coldly .

" Im only dodging since I can't really hurt your highness " explained byunghun .

they were having a fight with chanhee launching towards byunghun with all his might while byunghun just dodged .

some guards were watching from a far exchanging opinions about how it looked that the prince wanted to make byunghun fail his mission or simply give him a hard time .

 

 

The Prince  approached byunghun " who said it had to be fair ?"

" In war , if the enemy outnumbered you  , would you retreat ? "

" sometimes , you have to make do with what you have "

chanhee concluded before he swayed the  sword  again  catching byunghun off guard .

 

*Another scar , on my shoulder though .*

Byunghun sighed treating his wound .

Was the prince thinking of killing him eventually ??

but.. What he said was true though and really wise .

what if the enemy didn't play fair ?

He has to be ready for anything ..a knight should always be ready .

 

The meal that day ended up with chan woo  running after byunghun after another insult and of course another payback from byunghun's side .

Byunghun ran out of the eating hall , taking a turn but what he saw made him freeze.

 

chan woo took the same turn and froze too.

"p..p prince !!" He stuttered not expecting the prince in this segment .

Byunghun hid behind the prince making crazy faces and stuck his tongue at chan woo .

chan woo narrowed his eyes threatening byunghun but the prince coughed .

" Knight chan woo ? Everything ok ?" 

" oh it is my prince " he bowed and excused himself .

Byunghun inwardly chuckled but put on a poker face when the prince suddenly turned facing him .

" Follow me , knight lee "

whoa , that was a first , he actually addressed me !! 

Byunghun had a hard time believing it and so he didn't notice when the prince stopped and he bumped into the prince .

" knight lee !! Prepare yourself , we are going for a hunt " informed the prince .

" huh ?? " 

But , why did the prince come all the way here to inform me personally ?

" I'm going without guards , because I don't want the king to know ..I guess I could trust you.  My right ?!"

ok .. I have a bad feeling about this .. Hunt what ?