Chap.3

Like Before

-"Hyung like this woman right?" Myungsoo kid asked while playing with a ball
-"Who?" 
-"Noona" the kid pointed Jiyeon
-"Ahahaah why are you saying that kiddo !" Myungsoo laughed 
-"You were looking sad after getting up from the bench that you were sharing with her earlier, did you have been rejected?"
-"Ayy don't say nonesense things, nobody reject me" Myungsoo replied while smiling kindly
-"So you like many womans" 
-"HAHAHAHA where did you have learn all of this ?" Myungsoo found it cute the way the kid were talking so seriously
-"The best way to have the one you want it's to show your best side" the 8years old kid were talking like he was older by the way he was talking about love
-"She's someone i used to know in the past, and she doesn't want to know me once again.." Myungsoo said with a sad tone in his voice the kid could tell how much he wanted to have just a talk with her earlier.
-"Show her that you have change" making Myungsoo confuse
-"Change?..." Yes change that is what Myungsoo need, show her that he have change so he started to feel more confidence and was showing a bright smile.

-Time to make cakes for the kids-

-"Ok guys so let's make the teams, the team who gonna make the most beautiful cake and get picking by the kids is the winner ok?" Soyeon explain to both of the group
-"Ok! Let's pick our partner!" Woohyun said exciting. They started to pair with someone, mixing Infinite and T-ara, Myungsoo was the first one to go over Jiyeon making the girl pretending she was still with nobody.
-"Be my partner" 
-"I don't want to" Jiyeon refused 
-"It wasn't a question YOU GONNA be my partner" he said with a big smile
-"Don't smile it's irriting" Jiyeon said while rolling her eyes.
Pairing have been decided and they start to make their cakes, Myungsoo was trying hard while Jiyeon were just looking at him doing everything
-"Are you going to do everything and tell that you have done it by yourself without me?" Jiyeon wanted to do it too but Myungsoo was doing everything making her regretting to have been pairing with him.
-"Come here" he grap her arm and handed her some eggs. It's been a while since they have done skinship Jiyeon could tell her heart was still feeling something when he grap her arm but she was just stubborn and keep saying she just hates him.
-"Daebak look at our cake!" Myungsoo took out the cake from the oven 
-"Hm" Jiyeon just nodded her head
-"Now decorate it!" 
-"Me?" 
-"Hm! You are the girl!" 
-"And? Boy can decorate too" 
-"Ok i will tell that i have made the cake by myself" Myungsoo was about to take the cake to him and to go away but he get stopped by Jiyeon
-"Ok ok! I will !!!" 
Myungsoo was staring at her, the way she was so serious into the decoration of the cake, these long black hair who were going to her shoulders, these deep black eyes, these pink lips and her white skin. She is just a goddess.
-"Why are you staring at me?"Jiyeon noticed that Myungsoo was staring deeply at her, actually it wasn't irriting she could tell that she missed it, him staring at her, like in the past.
-"Because you are wonderful" Myungsoo said it sincerely, Jiyeon turned her head over him and on the same Myungsoo lean closer to her making both looking straight at each other eyes, they were in the same time very close like only 5cm were sepparating them. Jiyeon doesn't avoided the gaze she felt it again her heartbeat, but right in the moment she moved her right arm taking some flour.
-"And you are not" She said while putting some flour on his face making her laughed hardly while Myungsoo was trying to take the flour off from his face, he even got some on his eyes.
-"Ahhh my eyes..!!" Myungsoo was looking to be serious and he really seemed to be in pain so Jiyeon stopped to laugh and went over him, she started to feel sorry.
-"Are you ok??? Look at me !" But he didn't move he was benting over the floor while covering his eyes with his two hands, she started to panic
-"Oppa!!! Straight up and look at me! Huh??!" She kneeled down to look at his face and tried to pull his two hands away from his eyes. He did as she asked and discovered Jiyeon true gaze, the gaze they used to share in the past, the only one that can make his heartbeat crazily.
-"Are you ok now??" And Myungsoo nodded as a yes so she looked away while getting up from the floor but Myungsoo blocked her as he was still holding her two arms. Jiyeon looked at him once again with a innocente gaze this time.
-"Don't move" Myungsoo lean over her face and kissed gently her right checks.
Jiyeon couldn't lie but yeah she felt butterflies on her stomache it was like the world have stopped for a moment and that there were only Myungsoo and herself. 
But she get back at the reason, yeah she focus on the fact that she hates him for what he have done to her.
-"What do you think you are? Get away!" She pulled away his hands from her arms and went away as their member began to wonder what could have happened between them. 
The way she sent this last cold gaze to him made Myungsoo uneasy he felt like what he can do now she just hates him and nothing could change it.

-"Ok kids! Choose the one you think is the best!" Sunggyu said and surprisely most of the kids went over the cake made by Jiyeon and Myungsoo making them the winner.
-"Wouah! Congratulation ! Jiyeon and Myungsoo won! Let's clap!" And everybody were clapping for them. 
It was the time to say goodbye to the kids, they have all enjoyed this day and of course they will come back again to see them.
-"Don't forget what i've said Hyung" the kid said to Myungsoo before he leave and Myungsoo gave him a ok sign 

Infinite and T-ara were in the parking waiting for their manager.
They were still chating and all but only Jiyeon and Myungsoo weren't talking. Myungsoo was still staring at her and she knew it but she just ignored him. Suddenly she got call from Junhyung of BEAST.
Junhyung and Jiyeon are friend since she is in middle school as they used to go on the same school even thought their three years appart, they got to be close when they started to be trainers until now. Jiyeon considere Junhyung like her second brother. Myungsoo have always been jealouse of their relationship when they were still together.
-"Hmm oppa? -I have one things to do before why? - Ok i will ~ haha you are stupid ~ hmmm i hang up ~ see you ~" Myungsoo was still staring at her, her facial expression have change so quickly just only by a call and he knew right away that it was Junhyung. He couldn't help as he was feeling anger come on him so he just stopped to stare at her and went away. 
-"Tell to manager hyung i'm going back by myself" Myungsoo told discretly to Sunggyeol and walk away. 
At first Jiyeon doesn't noticed it but it was when she realised the pair of eyes which was staring at her heavily earlier wasn't anymore, that was when she noticed Myungsoo wasn't around with them any longer. So she tried to to look around to see if he was somewhere but he wasn't.
-"He went away" Sunggyeol said while sitting next to her.
-"Myungsoo, he went away." As Jiyeon seemed to pretend she doesn't knew what he was talking about Sunggyeol re said clearly his sentence.
-"Ah" 
-"You still hate him for what happened one year ago?" 
-"Hm"
-"I can understand how you are feeling, sometimes he can act like someone selfish and coward but inside he is someone who is sensitive and attentive, he was still ignorant at that time. After you, he went through hard times too" 
-"Poor him, but he is the one who did that after all, so that's not my business" 
-"Don't pretend you don't care"
-"I very do" 
-"It's your anger who is talking now not your heart"
-"Anyway, he can talk about it by himself. So you are kind but i have many other things to do" she stood up as their van has arrived and get in while bowed to Infinite  as a goodbye.

-"Why does he kept coming into my life and mess with my feelings.. Aishh.." Jiyeon was confused after the day she have passed with him. Yes she was still loving him but she was also still hating him. 

-"Thanks you oppa!" Jiyeon handed some money she have borrowed to Junhyung for a taxi
-"You should have keep it, it wasn't that much" he took it while letting out a small grin on his face 
-"So i'm gonna leave now ~" she started to turn around, they were in the entrance of the building appartement of BEAST dorm
-"How was it gone today with Myungsoo?" He suddenly ask
-"Huh?.. Huh.. I think he have understood how much i hate him now he even went away by himself without at the end" Jiyeon explain calmly 
-"You still love him Jiyeonie stop lying to yourself" Junhyung said it straight away making Jiyeon freeze in place, yes it was true but she is just unable forgive him.
-"I..-" 
-"Oh ! look at who is there! YAAH KIM MYUNGSOO COME HERE!" Junhyung saw Myungsoo who was about to go in his dorm but called him as he wanted them to have a serious talk. So Myungsoo came slowly, he wasn't wearing a bright smile any longer.
-"Where have gone your smile bro! Tshaaa! I'm gonna let you guys have a talk, i'm sure you know what i'm talking about!" Junhyung patted Jiyeon and Myungsoo shoulder while giving a big smile and went back at his dorm letting them alone and awkward. 
After five minutes of silent, Myungsoo turn around and started to walk over his dorm so Jiyeon did the same she was about to go back at her home. But for the last time Myungsoo turn over and explosed.
-"WHY CAN'T YOU JUST FORGIVE ME?! EVERYBODY MAKES MISTAKE BUT YOU SEEM TO HATE ME TO THE POINT IF I WOULD DIE RIGHT KNOW YOU WOULDN'T FEEL ANYTHING!!"
-"WE WERE SUPPOSED TO BE TOGETHER YET IT WAS LIKE A GAME FOR YOU!" Jiyeon turned around with a grin in her face and explosed too
-"IT WASN'T!" 
-"WHATEVER ! MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND I WILL DO THE SAME!"
-"FINE! I'M REGRETTING ALL! I'VE PAST MORE THAN ONE YEAR ENJOYING MY SUPPOSED LIFE YET IT SEEMED EMPTY ... CAUSE YOU WEREN'T THERE .. BY MY SIDE" Myungsoo face changing, he was looking down.
-"You don't know how much you've hurt me, how much i suffered after this, how it feels to have a heartbreaking, living without knowing what times it is, not enjoying the food or not be able to sleep ! No!! You don't know any of them ! If i would know my heart would be taken by a jerk like you i would rather living a single life than went through all of that." Some tears have been shed from her deep black eyes. Myungsoo understood now how far his selfinesh could hurt people he really loves. He doesn't wanted to make her cry and hurt, right in the moment he wanted to pull her into an embrace but yeah it would be again an act of selfinesh from him so he didn't.

Here a new upload ! I will upload soon ! Keep read and love it! Thanks you guys !! I love you! Have a nice day ~