fin

Pass The Kiss~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was 8pm and you were at Mark’s house watching TV while babysitting Mark’s niece, Caitlin. No one was at home except you, Mark and this cute little girl who was singing and dancing by herself to the song that was on TV. “woah! Caitlin, you’re a good dancer!” she stopped dancing and covered her face with her tiny hands “really, auntie ____?” “yes~ you’re a better dancer than me!”. Suddenly Mark interupted your conversation “thats true Caitlin. This auntie can’t dance at all. She is really horrible” he whispered the last words to Caitlin so you won’t hear but hey! You have ears and his voice weren’t that quiet. “Mark!!” you pinched his waist earning a groan from him. “i only speak the truth though” he shrugged and plopped down to sit beside you. Caitlin was still dancing excitedly to another song, this girl’s energy is no joke. She could dance,sing and run around all day and she won’t be tired. Thats why its a really hard work to babysit her. But since you’re with Mark now its not tiring at all.

“uncle mark, lets play with caitlin~” she is now sitting on the floor crossing her legs. “what game Caitlin?” Mark sat beside her and poked her cheek. Caitlin patted her chin “hmm...” she pouted “i dont know... caitlin just want to play with uncle mark!” Mark lifted her and placed her to his lap “okay how about we play Caitlin’s favorite game, hide and seek?”. You groaned “Caitlin, i’m sorry but auntie doesnt want to play if its hide and seek” you displayed your most apologetic face to Caitlin. “no no, you must play with us! Wheres all the fun if only 2 people are playing?” Caitlin just nodded to what Mark said. “ugh but i’m too lazy to move! Its already comfortable here”. You heard them whispering something to each other and the next thing you knew was that you were attacked with a tickle by Caitlin and Mark. “auntie _____ have to play with us or we won’t stop tickling you!” caitlin laid on top of you and giggled. Seems like not only Caitlin who was enjoying this. Mark’s hands were also busy tickling the hell out of you and his giggles is so precious. “STOP! YOU TWO! PLEASE STOP!” you laughed hard and grabbed Caitlin hands to stop her but there are 2 other hands that was still tickling you. “alright alright i will play! Now stop!” the two of them stopped and high fived each other. They looked so adorable.

“1...2...3.......10! ready or not, i will catch you!” Mark’s voice ecoed in the house. You were hiding behind the kitchen bar with Caitlin, both covering each others mouth so there won’t be sound Mark will heard. You could hear footsteps going closer to where you hide. “auntie, we wont get caught,right?” caitlin whispered, just when you were about to answer, Mark jumped out scaring you both. Caitlin was surprised and screamed loud while you were frozen. Caitlin ran away, Mark now trying to chase her. you ran too, but stopped and just watched the beautiful view of Mark finally catching Caitlin,hugging her and swinging her around happily.

Mark’s POV

“Caitlin is caught! Its your turn now” i was talking to Caitlin but my attention was to _____. I could feel her staring at me. i made caitlin facing the wall and told her to count until 10. “cmon!” i grabbed _____’s hands and pulled her to hide with me under the dining table. We quickly squished ourselves between the chairs. We were so close, i could hear her breathing. Her head was on my chest and hands on my shoulder. My heart was beating really fast. I wonder if she could hear it. She tilted her head to meet with my gaze and i cant help but to stare at her eyes. I could feel my cheeks burning from all the feelings. I shifted my gaze to her lips. It looks so juicy,i want to kiss her right then and there. But what if she doesn’t like me? what if she only think of me as her brother?. I threw away all the ‘what if’ thoughts and leaned in closer to her face. Her eyes widened and her grips on my shoulder is getting tighter. I leaned in painfully slowly, still not sure of what i’m doing. Then a loud scream surprised us. “AUNTIE _____ IS CAUGHT!” without us knowing, Caitlin was already behind us tapping _____’s shoulders. Damn, i missed the chance.

Your POV

‘what is this..... is he going to kiss me?’ my heart was beating so fast and my cheeks are burning because i could feel Mark leaning clos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter