one

Pass The Kiss~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You looked up at the clear blue sky and smiled. Summer. You've always been waiting for this. Usually you are so excited when this season comes because you will have your fun summer holiday which means you can either sleep all day long or stay up all night. But this summer is different. You are waiting for someone to come home. To greet you with his cheeky smile that you love the most. You missed him so so so much that you could die if he didnt come just as he promised you.

Today is the day he will be arrived at the airport and you wanted to pick him up. "what should i wear~~~" you skipped happily to your wadrobe after having a nice cold shower. "this one? umm naahh, too girly" you threw away the flowery dress that your sister bought for your birthday last year. While trying to choose what to wear, your mind wandered around thinking about him 'is he still the same?' 'i saw him on tv and he looks so hot' 'does he really still remember me?' you doubt at your last thought cause hell yes he still remember you! in fact, you two just video called each other 2 days ago talking about what should you guys do once he arrived. The thought of your plans with him make your heart fluttered. You are so excited to meet him!. After a long long time choosing your outfit you decided to wear something simple, just a pair of jeans and a pink shirt. You're humming happily as you put on some light make up "ok perfect!~"

You waste no time and go straight to the airport riding your newest car. You want to show him that you could drive now. So that he wont tease you anymore and most importantly you could just kidnap him and bring him anywhere with you. With lots of evil and funny thoughts running on your mind you didnt realize you have arrived at the airport. You parked your car and getting out while putting on your shades. Lets see if he can recognize you with your shade on. You walked to the gate where he will be coming out of with a nervous mind. You're feeling so many kinds of feelings today. All because of him.

After waiting for about 10 minutes you saw people coming out carrying their luggages. Some of them are mostly families, maybe they want to spend their holiday here, you thought. Your eyes are glued to the gate, not wanting to miss any second. "why is he not coming?" you slightly whined and take a peek at your watch. "is he in trouble with his luggage or passport?" starting to worry, you tried to call him but his phone is off. You've been waiting for almost 30 minutes now and theres still not traces of him. Just when you're about to go to the nearest coffee shop and wait for him there, you felt a pair of arms hugging your waist. "oh my god!!" you turned around and you're greeted with a low chuckle from the boy.

"MAAARK!" you squealed and hugged him real tight. "MARK MARK MAAARK i missed you soooo muuuch!" you squished him and looked up at him. Oh my.... he has gotten much more handsome, and hotter of course. You just couldn't believe he is the mark that used to play house-pretend with you. Mark grinned "you didn't watch me on tv,did you? if you did you wouldn't be missing me that much" he teased. You hit his arm playfully, still hugging him tight. "of course i do! but it doesnt feel the same, you know!" you pouted. He let go of your hug and cupped your cheeks "how does it feel when im on tv and when im here?". "hhmm... i cant touch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter