I'll Keep Our Love Alive

I'll Keep Our Love Alive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'LL KEEP OUR LOVE ALIVE

 

A/N: All phrases that are in italic and placed in the center are from this song Pretend by Secondhand Serenade. If you want, you can listen while reading. ^^

 

 

August 28, 2014

 

It seems all of these words couldn't be further from the truth.

How did I get here? What did I do?

 

Jiyong took a flight from Gimpo airport going to Japan. Seunghyun hyung decided to go with him, probably to comfort the leader who’s been crying his heart out nowadays. After the video of him nominating Kiko in the Ice Bucket Challenge has been spread in the internet like wildfire, Jiyong lost his contact to Seungri.

 

***

 

I'm blind to all of your colors.

It used to be rainbows in my eyes.

Where did they go to?

Why disappear?

 

Seungri has been country-hopping. He was in Bali last week and then he flew to Las Vegas this week. He was in Vegas when he read the STAYSTRONGJIYONG hash tag in Twitter. He was bewildered because he just talked to, his baby, Jiyong before he went to Seunghyun hyung’s Tazza 2 movie premiere. So he immediately called Jiyong, asking him if he was okay. Seungri was relieved knowing that his hyung is okay. But he didn’t know that something worse was about to happen.

 

After a few hours, Seungri checked some Korean search engines for the trending topics. He wanted to see his hyung’s movie in the trending list. But all he saw was “G-Dragon and Kiko.” He sighed loud, and clicked on it. Various articles have been showed in front of him, articles that says about the ignited dating scandal. Seungri thought that this scandal is done months ago, he thought that Jiyong made it clear to the public that Kiko and him are not together. But he guess not.

 

So Seungri turned off his phone and went straight to the bar. He downed one, two, three and more shots. Injected some more alcohol in his system. Maybe he could forget, maybe he would stop thinking about Jiyong and all the that it is in the news. He tried drinking more than what his body is allowing him to, so that he would just go straight to bed and sleep. Yet after drinking, Seungri was wide awake, sitting on the floor, back leaned to the front door, and tears streaming down his face.

 

Jiyong, I was gone for a week and this is what will welcome me when I go home tomorrow. Might as well go straight to Japan. Because I hate you, I don’t want to see you ever again. Go, go with her. I was never the right choice. It was always her, right hyung? You say that she’ll be our cover-up, but it seems like I am the one being used as a cover-up.

 

Jiyong baby, I love you but—

 

Seungri fell asleep on the floor. His eyes are filled with tears that he didn’t want to cry but it just fell suddenly. He fell asleep with this right hand clutching on his heart that has been stitched for so many times. He fell asleep with the hopes that tomorrow will be a brighter day, a happier day.

 

But things we’re severe enough that it can’t be patched up again.

 

***

 

It’s hard to be all alone.

I never got through your disguise.

I guess, I’ll just go

And face all of my fears.

 

***

 

Jiyong immediately went to the hotel, after he and Seunghyun hyung already landed in Japan.  He instantly run to the hotel room where Seungri is resting in. Jiyong knocked the door for several times before the younger opened it up.

 

“Seungri-ya!”

 

Jiyong hugged Seungri urgently. He grabbed the boy in a tight and loving hug. He missed him since he can’t contact him for days. And Jiyong totally knows the reason why.

 

“Hyung!”

 

“I missed you. How are you? Are you okay? How’s your vacation? Did you enjoy it? Did you—“

 

“Baby, you have so many questions.”

 

“I just missed my maknae so much.”

 

Maknae huh, what happened with baby?

 

“Hmm. I’m fine, hyung.”

 

“Did you eat already? Let’s go outside and let’s eat some delicious food.”

 

“I have food here at home, I wanna eat here.”

 

“Okay.”

 

Seungri prepared the food and placed it in the table. A deafening silence accompanied the couple. Jiyong feels like its the calm before the storm. Everythi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter