Super Junior's Yesung is Kiseop's what?

Friends with the Stars

Shin Hye's POV

I was helping my mom fix the dining area for our ealrly dinner that night when my dad suddenly came up to us,

"Hey Shin Hye, those guys are okay for me. I think you've got what you've wanted, meeting Koreans being friends with them. Just don't get to attached to them." my dad teased me. I smiled my usual shy smile as I nodded to both of my parents in agreement.

The next day...

I woke up at around 6am to jog along the village for my daily exercise As I shove the curtains of my window to the side, I saw a young man, tall and fair, at the house across our new home right through his window. My eyes moementarily adjusted to the sunlight as soon as I viewed the things outside. I saw his face, a gentle and beautiful one. He was talking to someone on his cellphone. He looked familiar to me, as I unknowingly stared at him through my window.  I thought that he won't notice mebecause he was busy talking talking on the phone, when suddenly his eyes met mine. As soon as he recognized me, he put on a smile and waved at me. That's the only time that I realized that he was one of those who helped us yesterday. I waved back at him as I grabbed my iPod to start jogging aroung the village.

"I totally forgot his name! The only name that I remeber from yesterday was Minho. But that other cute guy, unfortunately why can't I remember  his name?!" I muttered to myself as I sat on a bench at the park to rest while listening to some good music.  I placed the volume to its hoghest level as I closed my eyes and leaned on the bench.

"Hey miss! Didn't we see each other a while ago while I was talking on the phone?" a stranger asked

*no answer* (Shin Hye was busy listening to her iPod)

I was enjoying the morning sun when I felt a presence beside me. I opened my eyes to see who it was.

"Hi good morning!" I greeted him as I took of my earphones. It was Kiseop :">

"So I can see that you're busy listening to your iPod, you didn't hear what I was saying a while ago. What songs do you listen to?" he asked curiously.

"Oh, I listen to KPOP songs, especially Super Junior's songs. They are dead gorgeously hot!" I responded excitedly as he sat beside me. With awe he replied, " Oh! So you listen to my brother's music? That's great! That's super amazing! You're a fan of my brother!" he exclaimed.

At that moment I didn't really get what he's saying, I was shocked upon hearing the word "brother" from him when I mentioned Super Junior. For a moment I was not able to react to what he said. That's the only time that I remebered his name, "Kiseop" that is. So he is affiliated with a Suju member? That fact really brought goosebumps all over my body. As soon as I was able to take in that information, I quickly faced him and with a grin asked him endless questions about Super Junior without even askin who his brother was. It took me one hour to ask the questions that I was dying to know about SUper Junior. Fortunately, he entertained all my questions without any hesitations.

"Ah! By the way who's your brother from Super Junior?" I asked.

He didn't answer me quickly and instead, he made me guess who it was. I examined his face closely looking for some distinguising aspects that could  give me a hint to who his brother was.....