Entrance to the Korean Town

Friends with the Stars

                    It was a very special day for Shin Hye for they are scheduled to go on a trip to Subic. She excitedly packed her things to get ready for the trip. As she was packing her things, she remembered that she still had to update her itouch with the newest KPOP songs like Run Devil Run, Oh, It's You, Bonamana, Sign and Bingguel Banggeul sang by the most popular and loved groups in Korea like Super Junior, Girls' Generation, Brown Eyed Girls and U-kiss. She also downloaded videos and pictures of KPOP idols that definitely would entertain her while traveling.

                They left i the morning and reached Subic in the afternoon. The friend of her father told them that they will be staying in Forest View, a village near Stradmore Village in Subic. "Forest View? Isn't that the village where many Koreans live? I've read magazines that referred to Forest View as the Korean Town in this place! Wow! It's gonna be an exciting vacation for me! I might even be introduced to a Korean friend! Oh my! I'm so excited!" Shin Hye thought, smiling, as soon as she heard the name of Forest View from her father.

           When Shin Hye's father saw her smiling by herself, he immediately nagged the ideas forming on her daughter's mind by saying,

"Hey Shin Hye! Here we are again. I bet you're thinking again of the Korean guys you always watch on youtube, huh?"

"Oh c'mon dad! You can't remove that thought knowing that we're headed to a Korean Town here in Subic." Shin Hye blurted out.

"Okay fine dear. Just be discriminate with your actions when there are Koreans around." her father said.

Shin Hye nodded in agreement. When they came to find their house, she was surprised with the size of the house that was given to them to rent for their one week vacation. As soon as she went out of their car, she proceeded immediately in front of the door, but sad to say, the key's not with her but with her mom who's still inside the car. As she was about to walk back to their BMW, she noticed that their were two guys sitting by the door across their vacation house. Shin Hye got curious so she stared at them. The cute guy in a yellow shirt and wearing a converse shoes was holding a guitar while the taller guy wearing a zooyork pair of shoes was singing with the accompaniment of the guitar. Shin Hye then realized that the song that the guys were singing was Shock sung by Beast. It's also just then that she realized that the men in front of her were Koreans! The taller guy noticed her and stared at her for quite a while. In shock, she almost went back to their car to hide the shame that she felt.