Chapter 1

Missing Summer

   Aimee


The bus that carries all students of Class 3-B stopped right in front of a gate of a grandeur semi-detached mansion that is as enormous as a two-story apartment. The students watched in awe as the thought of living there for the whole summer lingers into their minds.

  Just then,a woman in her fifties went inside the bus and spoke, 'Welcome to Le Luxurious Palace,students of ******* High School. I am Wendy Cheong, the owner of this villa.' She pointed to the gate in front of them.' And also  that ranch two kilometers away from us. I hope you enjoy your stay here and my nephew will tour you around once you enter the gate.Good Luck with the asks,Cass 3-B.'  

'Whoa!' The students expressed in awe, and they can't imagine how rich this  person was.

Another woman went inside energetically and greeted them.' Hi guys! I am Lee Jeon Hee,your host. I am assigned for your daily task and mission to test your abilities to face the real world in the future. So whoever wins the task will have a special prize by the end of the Summer. Are you ready to face the challenges?'

'Yeah!' They exclaimed with enthusiast. This is going to  be a long summer, Aimee shook her head.

'Now,The  five other classes are here already but they will stay at the villa across this villa.'Jeon Hee then added,' By the way, your conduct will affect if you misbehave. This is an activity to see if you're ready to go to Seniors by September. Okay?'

Everyone nodded. 'Gee,can't we have fun while we stay here?' Queen Bee of the class,Park Han Lee muttered in annoyance. ' Yeah,can't we have fun?' Won Chae Gi announced out loud.

'Yes and No,Miss.' Jeon Hee explained," You may have fun on your break,but when we have a task,unruly students will receive a badge that indicates your offense.'

'Aw,' The students expressed in self-deprecation. Jeon Hee got pitied with the children because she was like them before.'Please Jeon Hee-ssi,don't do it to us.'One student pouted.Aimee sat there in silence,observing what is really going on next.

'Okay,fine,' She gave in  into their pleads and added,' I won't give you the badge,but you have to do  a night task only between us know,okay? And this midnight task is to sleep outside the cabin near  the Pine groove  Forest there,' She pointed to the eastside   with full of tall pine trees covered with smog .

The atmosphere seems creepy, Aimee felt shivers around her spine with the thought  of staying there if she makes a major offense.

' And that is when you will  commit the third minor offense or only one major offense.Get it guys? Now,get your out of the chair and form a single line outside the bus.' She instructed for the last time and forty pair of feet started to get up and prepared to get their bags.

Some of Aimee's classmates brought four humongous luggage,others only a backpack and some,well,boxes of things whoever knows why she brought it.Being the last person to go out of the bus,Aimee grabbed this opportunity to ask Jeon Hee about the summer camp.

'Honey,you will know.' Jeon Hee questioned her.'Why,you don't want to join the  camp? Were you just compelled  to join?'

 It took Aimee a while to reply to her question,and she slightly nod. 

 Jeon Hee saw her glum face and pat her back.'Don't worry,you can survive this summer,Yoon Gyu. You can do it.'

 

Taemin

       

      She is so dazzling. Her beauty so astounding.He can't get his eyes off her. Her beautiful eye smile that makes me want to hug  her,feel her,love her  more.It feels as though he knew her.But doesn't know when or where. As he walked closer to her,Her face became more clearer.The sun shines above her, and her beauty illuminates.She smiled at him innocently.He was about to run near her,but his vision blurred. She was gone.He looked elsewhere but he only saw... Boyoung?His smile vanished in dismay and he felt like someone's trying to wake him up from his dream,his beautiful dream.

  'Yah,Yah! ' Ahn  Bo Young, His girlfriend,tapped his shoulders many times. Finally,He came back to  his senses.He slowly opened his eyes and  saw Bo Young more clearer now. She smiled at him.' Looks like someone is sleepy.We're the only people in the bus,oppa.Everyone's inside.'  

 Taemin smiled at his girlfriend,but the image of the girl in his  dream is what he thinks about. No,Taemin.Remain loyal to her.He sighed quietly and looked away  from Bo Young which made her wonder.'What's wrong,Oppa?'

 He shook his head and turned back to Bo Young.'Nothing's wrong,Bo Young.' He stretched his body and walked out of the bus with Bo Young.'Anyway,you said your aunt Wendy owns that villa and ranch uptown.So you mean you will tour the students who stays there?'  Bo Young asked with a hint of jealousy on her voice.

'Yep.Don't worry.It won't take a day for me to tour them.' He explained and gave her  a kiss  in the forehead.They walked inside the huge 3-storey lodge his family owns and where the class 3-A were assigned to stay  for  the whole summer.

 Class  3-A is where the smartest and the popular people of the whole juniors were all mixed together to form an elite of intelligent yet famous students who  studies at the university for more than five years. Taemin is a student of Class 3-A.Because of  widely-known looks and his remarkable high grades,he was placed at Class 3-A Class 3-B is a mix of a scholar and some genius students stay.Aimee Jo entered the university three years ago and  she can't say at the Class A because her  scores  are almost qualified for Class A but she didn't  make it to the required average.But she is still an intelligent lady and her pleasant attitude and personality made her gain favor with the guys at the university.

        Taemin lead Bo Young to the her room where she stays and began to walk his way to the Le Luxurious Palace.On the way to the villa,he once again  thought of the person  in his dreams. She looks familiar yet,he doesn't know her. He  doesn't know where and when they met,but he's certain that  he saw her somewhere.

As he entered the Villa,He saw her.The girl in his dreams.His jaw almost dropped and immediately he knew her. His Enemy.