Chapter 2.1

Missing Summer

Aimee

   'Okay, I will give you the freedom to choose your own roommates.Maximum is five.' 

                 Everyone began searching  for roommates and Aimee gave her best friend,Ok Sae Rin the look that says,'we're partners!'

         She smiled back,and went beside Aimee. As soon as they all found their roommates they chose,Jeon Hee gave a last reminder before letting them go to their respective rooms..

            'First bell  in the morning  means you need to wake up. Five minutes later,Second bell shall be rang. Third bell shall be rang five minutes after the  second bell and it also means warning.  If you  won't get up after the third bell,an impromptu task shall be made.Is that clear?' They said yes in chorus. They were about to turn around and walk to their rooms when suddenly they heard a loud  knock on the door.They all turned their heads toward the door and  a guy Aimee likes for years already entered and  apologized to  Jeon Hee. 'Family Problems,Jeon Hee-nim.' He breathe calmly as he told what happened. Aimee felt blood rushing through her cheeks  and turned away.'Ya,Joon Gyu.Ilhoon is here.' Saerin whispered with mockery and  Her cheeks turned even redder than before. 'Aish,let's go now,Sae Rin.' She acted disappointed but in fact,she's already  fangirling deep inside.'We still need to unpack.' She grabbed her arms and Saerin just let her continue  dragging her to their room.

           After unpacking her things, Aimee got baffled as she picked up a picture frame of a   slender guy wearing braces and an eyeglasses and a cute chubby girl. Ten years ago,when she first met  him.The guy who broke her heart indirectly  and never saw him again.

He is the reason why her life changed.She turned into an utterly beautiful godess,a beauty girls envy and a body to die for even on her early age. She had a lot of suitors but she rejected  all of them.And four years ago,he came back and it's payback time.


Taemin

   Damn,she is so astounding! 

 He shook his head side by side and  ignored the voice inside his head. He saw her. He is not incorrect.It is Jo Yoon Gyu.It is really  her! Why did puberty  helped her change into a beautiful swan? He regret leaving her, Four years ago,He came back to Seoul and studied at ***** University. He knew she was there.Instead of befriending his old best  friend, He  felt loathe instead.He saw a lot of guys,dying to go near  her,swarming her.So he did not bother and loathed her for an unexplainable reason . 

    He walked near Jeon Hee,His cousin and  asked who stayed at the villa. Jeon Hee told him it's Class B. An idea pops into his mind and smiled sheepishly.

' Do you mind letting me help you assist them?'

Jeon Hee thought for a moment and agreed,'Yeah,that's such a good idea!'

'But wait,why the heck would you assist this program? Do you   have something inside your mind that you want to spill?'

He just gave her  a smirk and said,' Aimee Jo.'  With that,He left his cousin utterly confuse.