My First Ninja Training!

Part 1: My Wish Came True! (Naruto X OC X Sasuke)

“Okay, Etsuko… to be a ninja, first, you must know how to use weapons,” Kakashi said, tossing me a kunai.
I caught it in mid-air and waited for him to continue. Kakashi and I were in the forest. It was an hour after the test and Kakashi was training me to be a ninja!
“Try to hit that tree with the kunai.”  I did but the kunai fell once it hit the tree trunk. Kakashi sweat-dropped and said, “Well… try putting some force into it.”
I threw the kunai harder and this time, it embedded itself in the trunk.
“Good. Try again.”
I continued practicing with the kunai and a shuriken. Kakashi gave me pointers and after 30 minutes, I was able to throw, catch and dodge kunais and shurikens.
“Now, taijutsu. I can’t really teach you any  genjutsus or ninjutsus because you don’t have any chakras.”
I nodded in understanding.
“Punch me.”
“… huh?”
“Try and punch me. And remember to use all of your strength.”
I was quite worried. What if I broke Kakashi’s nose or something? I mean, I was a gang leader for three years. But he’s a ninja so…
Anyway, I made a fist and pulled back. I felt a rush of wind as my fist went straight for Kakashi’s face. He caught it and in a flash, twisted it around my back. I yelped in pain and my instincts guided me onwards. I lashed out my leg but Kakashi jumped in time. I turned around and aim a kick at his head. He caught it with one hand, still not letting go of my hand. I used my other hand to punch him and he let go of my leg, catching my hand in time. Then, with all my might, I kicked him in the chest.
He stumbled to the ground and I did a peace sign, yelling, “Victory!” There was a ‘poof’ and I turned around to see Kakashi turned into a log. “A replacement?” I was shocked.
A thud sounded and I found myself on the ground… with the real Kakashi sitting on me.
“Rule #1: Never let your guard down,” Kakashi said and he got off. I got up and dusted the dirt off my clothes. “Now, I’m doing to teach you a taijutsu… Konoha Daisenpu.”

Konoha Daisenpu (Leaf Great Whirlwind)
Name: Konoha Daisenpu, literally “Leaf Great Whirlwind”
Type: C-rank, Offensive, Short range (0-5m)
Users: Rock Lee
A spinning kick in the air, which propels the user forward.


“It’s basically a spinning kick in the air,” Kakashi continued and showed me a demonstration. Well, it took me a total of three hours to master Konoha Daisenpun and Tsutenkyaku.

Tsutenkyaku (Painful Sky Leg)
Name: Tsūtenkyaku, literally “Painful Sky Leg”
Type: C-rank, Offensive, Short range (0-5m)
Users: Tsunade
This is basically just a kick down from the air, where Tsunade uses her marvellous strength to create a crater.


The sun had already set and I was dead tired by then.
Kakashi must have noticed it because he said, “Okay. We’ll continue the training tomorrow afternoon. And congrats, Etsuko, you’re getting on just fine.” He ruffled my hair with a smile.
“Hai, sensei!” I saluted happily and we made our way back to our home.