My First Night!

Part 1: My Wish Came True! (Naruto X OC X Sasuke)

“Jeez, where’s that dude?” I muttered, looking everywhere for any signs of grey hair. I had just left Team 7 and was now searching for Kakashi.
“What dude?” a voice behind me asked. I shrieked and turned around. Kakashi sweat-dropped and held up his hand. “Sorry… didn’t mean to scare you, Chiba-san.”
I sighed in relief. “It’s okay, Kakashi-san. Oh! And please call me ‘Etsuko’, I’m not used to being treated formally and since you are older than me.”
Kakashi smiled… that’s what I thought, his mask shifted a little and his eyes twinkled. Man, it’s really hard to tell.
“Okay, Etsuko. I’m guessing that you’re… hungry?”
My stomached growled and I nodded shyly.
Kakashi laughed. “Come on! Do you like ramen?”
.........................................................................................
Kakashi led me to Ichikaru’s ramen shop and guess what? Naruto and Sasuke were there!
“Eh? Kakashi-sensei? Ah, Etsuko-chan!” Naruto said, waving his hand.
“Oh hey, Naruto, Sasuke!” Kakashi said and took the empty seat between Naruto and Sasuke. I sat down beside Sasuke… not because I want to but because the only empty seat was beside him (one step closer… mwahahaha!).
“What do you wanna eat, Etsuko-chan? My treat!” Naruto said.
“Um… I’ll take what you like, Naruto!”
“Okay, Teuchi-san, two special ramen please!”
After a while, Naruto and Kakashi were engaged in a conversation and my bowl of ramen appeared before me. I tried some of it and… holy cow, it was delicious! I devoured the whole bowl in a minute and noticed Sasuke looking at me like I was crazy.  
“What? I was hungry,” I said, shooting Sasuke a glare.
“Hn.”
“You know,” I said, drowning a glass of water. “That’s not even a word.”
“Hn.”
“I said –”
“I know that…” I was really surprised. He actually spoke to me! Maybe he was a nice guy after – “… baka.” Okay, I take back what I said.
“I’m not a baka… Duck-.”
“… Duck-?”
I stifled a giggle. “It’s your hair, you idiot.”
“I’m not a –”
“Yeah, I know. You’re a duck-.” I laughed.
Sasuke glared at me and I glared back at him. It soon turned into a staring contest. I blinked first and Sasuke smirked. I pouted and stay silent. There was silence as Sasuke ate his ramen and I watched how ramen was made.
“Oh yeah, Etsuko,” Kakashi said. “It’s getting late and I still need to show you where you’re going to live, so we better get going.”
I nodded and stood up.
“Etsuko-chan, you are coming to the training grounds tomorrow, right?” Naruto asked happily while Sasuke just looked at me.
I opened my mouth but Kakashi beat me to it. “Yes, she is. Let’s go, Etsuko.”
Naruto waved goodbye and Sasuke took one last glance at me.
Once we were far away from the shop, I turned to Kakashi and said, “But Kakashi-san, I’m not a ninja! What am I supposed to do tomorrow?”
“Oh, nothing much. Just sit and watch,” he said calmly. We continued to walk through the street and it was pretty dark, so I stayed close to Kakashi.
“Okay then… where are we going?” I asked.
“To the place where some Jounins live. You will be staying there so that I can still keep my eye on you.”
I sighed. There was silence for a minute. “Kakashi-san?”
“Hm?”
I scratched my head nervously. “What exactly did the Hokage… tell you to do? I mean… about me.”
“Well… he just asked me to take care of you, like a guardian, and protect you when needed.”
“Did he say why?”
Kakashi nodded. “You’re not a ninja. I know because I can’t sense any chakra from you but… you’re giving off something off too. Like a dark and powerful yet dangerous aura. Only highly experienced Jounins and the Hokage can sense that. And I suggest not telling your situation to anyone or show that… fon?”
“Phone?” I asked, digging out my Note 3.
“Yeah, what was it called again? Sam…”
“It’s a Samsung Galaxy Note 3.”
“That’s… really long.”
“And there’s iPhones, hTC, Nokia, Blackberry, Huawei…” I stopped when Kakashi gave me a weird look. “I mean, there’s lots of other phone.”
Kakashi gave me a thoughtful look and smiled. “What does a phone do?”
Great… how am I going to explain that? “Um… it allows you to communicate with other people from far away, listen to music, play games, take photos and lots of other stuffs.”
“Did you say… take photos?”
“Yeah, I’ll show you.” I switched on my phone, typed in my password and selected camera. I took a photo of a surprised Kakashi and showed it to him.
He stared at it with wide eye (coz his other eyes was covered) and said, “This thing is not from this world, right?”
“Yep, it sooo not from this world.”
After a few minutes, we arrived at the previously mentioned place. Kakashi led me in and we climbed a few flights of stairs. He entered a room and I followed him inside.
The room was pretty small and plain. There was a bed, a closet and a mirror. There was a window beside the bed and the moon shone brightly through it.
I blinked. “We’re… gonna share a room?”
“Well, that’s what the Hokage told me to do…” Kakashi went to the closet and took out a sheet and a pillow. He spread them on the floor next to the bed and lay down. “You can take the bed.”
“What?! N-No way, Kakashi-san! This is your room. I-I can’t take your…”
But the Jounin was already snoring. I sighed and quietly climbed into the bed. Before lying down, I looked at the blanket then at Kakashi. I quietly got out of bed, took the blanket and placed it on Kakashi gently. Then, I got into bed again, snuggling down into the comfy bed.
“Good night, Kakashi-san.”