Lucky ... Or not?!

Playing Pranks

WARNING: Overflowing amount of cussing!!!!! And teasing moments!!!!!! (Sorry)


"Kyungsoo? What are you doing here?"

Kyungsoo clearly doesn't know either.

"You're locked out, brat?"

Hissing, Kyungsoo glares at the older male, who looks amused and smirking like some kind of conceited bastard (that he is). The smirking little dip male goes over to Kyungsoo, bending so they are equally level. Patting his head like a kitten, humming teasingly, the male inquires. "So, I'm guessing you need my help, kitten?"

Wow. Kyungsoo just can't fully believe this. Smiling sarcastically, Kyungsoo breaths through his nose. "Ahm. No. I don't need someone's help." Now that he thinks through this, he doesn't really need the male's help. He'd rather sleep outside his aparment with his body feels likes it just comes out of a pool, than sought help for him. Let's talk about swallong your pride, in Kyungsoo's binoculars, there's no such things as that.

"Oh. Okay them, I'm off. See you in the hospital, kitten." The male whistles obnoxiously and sweeps off to god-knows where.

Kyungsoo tsks and soon makes his usual 'yeah-asstwit--yourself-with-your-oveflowing-cockiness' look messily paints his already sour face. There's no way he will run after the older. Wha-ha-ha.  

Kyungsoo (surpringly) shuts his mouth and glares at the older, who's skipping his way towards his expensive car (which he doesn't even know what kind of brand the older is using), then nuzzling his face in his knees. He inhales, tightly hugging his knees close to his chest to shield his figure against the coldness of the night, cursing in a sing-song tone. "tery of crap, because of those two spawn of devils' spell, I'm stuck here. Damnit!!" Sneezing, he wipes his nose against his jeans, continuining. "Crappy hel --achoo."

Pressing his back tightly against the brick wall, Kyungsoo shudders to its coldness runs all over his spine. He's wondering if he's made a reasonable decision (of course not). All he meant is, if you were in his shoes, would've you done the same thing he did? The thing is, Kyungsoo never backs off. Especially if it's involve a certain chocolate skin obnoxious, imbecile creature. It's not like he was the one who offered help to him, but he's related to him. Besides Joon something guy has been a jock to him --just like Kkamjong. Kyungsoo just happens to be one of those people who love to isolate themselves from a circle of overly conceited individuals because he's been allergic to them.

His eyelashes feel extremely heavy and he is about to its heaviness win, but a blinding rays of light flashes from god-knows where. Annoyed, he shields his arms in front of his squinted eyes. He has caught a sight of an operated car feet away from him. He shrugs nonchalantly. It maybe one of his neighbours who works morning shift and goes home late at night. 

"You really are a pain the , Kyungsoo."

He doesn't need to move an inch to know whose voice it is from. Judging from the way his blood boild to its highest boiling point, Kyungsoo chooses to stay still or else his (amusing) wittiness will just appear uninvitedly.

 

Kyungsoo finds himself in the elder's car, engtanled arms in his chest, glaring. 

Apparently, he just actually found out that Suho's  --and yes, Kyungsoo has corrected the guy's name-- stubborness and determination is definitely out of his reach: the male is awfully stubborn than a mule (or in this case than himself or Luhan). Suho (Kyungsoo refuses to call him by his real name, so the elder has kindly given him his nickname) has forcefully dragged him to his car since Kyungsoo adamantly refuses to go with him at their house. (Un)fortunately after harsh bites here and there, crispy cuss words that came out of their filthy mouth, Suho has successfully thrown him inside of his car.

Kyungsoo would not have done those stupid actions if there's nothing wrong staying at his, unfortunately Kyungsoo, who doesn't run off of excuses, has one tremedous thing he strongly opposes about: Kkamjong. The devil lives with his older brother (who happens to be a disguised fiend inside those angelic smiles --pretty impressive).

"Don't worry, Jongin doesn't come home until, like, midnight."

Kyungsoo clicks his tongue. "Do I look like I'm worried whether or not he's there?"

Suho glances at him then his attention focuses on the road, smirking. "Judging by the way you scowl --then yes."

"Doen't matter though since can handle him myself." Kyungsoo casually says, head resting against the window, boredly watches a bundle of trees, a crowd of chattering people, a various of things (which he can careless about) visible in the night's life. He hears the male's stifled chuckles.

"Whatever you say, Kyungsoo."

Before he sassed, Suho jerks out the car's key, pull it out, and, in a tick of a clock, he saunters into the gate. 

"Such a gentleman." Kyungsoo sarcastically comments. Slamming the car's door so harshly he ensures it will break, trudging towards the elder."Here am I again, yehet." Faking his enthuasiam, he stands awkwardly behind Suho, who is busy taking off his expensive black leather shoes, and soon motioning for Kyungsoo to come in.

"Ahh welcome home." The elder sighs in relief, Kyungsoo just rolls his eyes. Who would know that Suho is pretty much an equivalent of an interesting person? "Make yourself feel at home, kitten. I'll g--"

"Call me 'kitten' again and I swear to God, you'll be tasting my fist." Scowling, Kyungsoo threatens.

Suho, eyebrows , halts and look at him. He slowly advances toward the small male, eyes directly boring holes deeply into the males'. Kyungsoo, every step the elder takes, steps back like he's avoiding to be touch by him for some various reasons.

"Really, Kyungsoo?" Smirking, he continuosly advances towards him, hoping to scare the boy.

"I tol --"

Kyungsoo's breath hitches when he feels the cold wall against his back. Suho places his hands beside his head, trapping him, and he slowly leans forward until they are separated by feathery space, lips caressing the shorter's earlobe. Blowing steams of hot air into his ear, Suho then whispers lowly. "Kitten"

Kyungsoo loathes it when he's being touched and most especially when his treats are being ignored. Thus his face crumbles messily even Picasso will eventually throw his brush away, giving up. He grins cynically, mischeviousness howling in those almond irises. 

He moistens his plump lips by innocently running a tongue over, chuckling. lowly, Kyungsoo gingerly trails his index finger along the elder's clothed chest, leaning closely to his ear afterwards. "Master."

Kyungsoo inwardly chuckles evilly when he feels the elder shudder under his touch. Running his foot on the male's leg painstakingly slow, when it reaches to the latter's well-behaved member, Kyungsoo snakes his arms around the man's neck, pulling him close. "My insolent master."

Suho feels sensually not because of, thanks to, the teasing male. His eyebrows meet in flaming desire to play with him --just once. But the man is off limits. Kyungsoo has always been. A lowl grunt rumbles in his throat when a foot that has been trailing a teasing movement stops right at . "Kitten wants to play, eh?"

Kyungsoo really is dying to crack up, seeing the latter's priceless expression is just too much for him. He has been an impressive entertainer. So he'll give the male his best show he won't be able to forget. 

Kyungsoo gradually moves his feet near the male's treasured gem, smildly stopping, and soon harshly kicks it.

"ING ERY OF CRAP!!!!!!!" Suho jumps like a kangaroo, holding his balls. His face is burning red in pain, eyes mirroring a murder ones. Hissing in roaring agony, he spats angrrily. "WHAT THE WAS THAT FOR ---If I didnt have a child, I will hunt you down."

Kyungsoo's eyes water, a roar of deafening laughter bursts from his lip. Slapping his knees like a madman, snorting as he tries to slow down his endless chuckles. He grins like an innocent kid, yet the tune of his voice clearly opposes. "I'd warned you, hadn't I? But you did not listen ."

Suho tends to his abused balls (no pun intended), by massaging it delicately. " you."

Snorting, Kyungsoo replies. "I'll take that into consideration." 


Kyungsoo, while his grand escape from his mess he's done, finds three close doors: two bedrooms, while the other one is a gold gleaming bathroom. Undoubtedly, the devil of a moron and he's as older brother are ther Royal family ---everything in the satan's cabin screams pure luxury. It all makes stnking sense to Kyungsoo: the brothet's crappy attitudes reflect their live's status, no doubt. 

He tip toes towards the location of one of the room ---the one at the very end of the hallway, and unlocks it. Much to his relief it's not locked, and not wasting a econd, he invites himself inside. An intoxicating manly scent welcomes his sense the moment he's step inside. An organized sight gets his eyes: a made bed awaits its owner (whom Kyungsoo doesnt have an idea about), a collection of books are neatly placed in the shelves ---everything defines cleanliness. Which is a check-mark in Kyungsoo's list of turn on. He smiles bashfully. Whoever owns this room has been listed in his his list, no doubt. His eyes rack the beautiful surrounding, stops as it snatches a book lying in the floor. Better Off Friends. A chuckle of amusement resonates in the room, Kyungsoo skips towards the novel and, slowly, picks it up. It's one of his favourite novel. 

Really, Kyungsoo wants to thank whoever owns this room.

He flips the cover, pages from pages. He finds himself lying in the king-size snugly bed, the book is placed is his hands, reading.

The cacophony tick tock of the wall clock drives Kyungsoo to slumber.

 

A low grunt of annoyance stirring in his throat, his hand mindlessly slap the perrson who seems to be shakinng the hell out of Kyungsoo. "Shut up. Let me sleep."

"Your drool is stinking my pillows."

Hearing the oh so familiar y voice of the one he's been wanting to get rid of from his life, Kyungsoo, in speed of light, yanks the quilt off him and woobly jumps off the (comfortingly snugly) bed. He then faces the amused taller guy in front of him. "What are you doing here?"

Snorting, Jongin scowls. "What are you doing here? And why the are you in my house --in my room?"

Kyungsoo, unaffected by the latter's interrogation, fixes his wrinkled and slightly damp school unform (he shoud''ve wear his work clothes so he can still use his pant), shudders run into his spine as the cold's breeze strikes his bare body. "Paying little kkamjong a visit." His plumply tender lips scrunch a sweet innocent smile, Kyungsoo tries dominating his will power not sound snarky. But miserably fails.

Jongin laughs amusedly, eyeing the awkward latter grins at him. "Midget, your lying skill realy disgusts me." He midly stops cracking up like an insane man, and walks slowly towards him. "Thankfully, you have a skill of a pro in ness."

Kyungsoo backs instantly, like the male is a bacteria that will spread a disease once he's touched by. "Make a move, and I will skin you alive, Kkamjong." He spats threateningly.

Jongin, instead of stopping (of course he won't. Ever.), advances his pace towards Kyungsoo. He dances victoriously when a sharp gasp deeply exhales by the midget. He's eyed the latter. He is traps against Jongin's lean body of muscles (not really, but he is Kim Jongin. So he tends to be swimming in a pool of conceitedness) and the bed. One move. And he is awfully certain that soon both of them will collide on top of the bed. He smirks evilly as his feet gladly approve of his plan.

Kyungsoo curses everyone who breathes. When his feet have felt thebed's feet against his, he squeals. Instinctively, his hands fly to pull something they can easily get access to. Groaning when he feels a weight on top of his petite form, eyebrows scrunch in annoyance, Kyungsoo's eyes flutter when a minty breath tickles the tip of nose. 

Jongin knows his plan will end smoothly when Kyungsoo mindlessly pulls him down. He bits his lip from once the latter's as smooth as silk skin comes contact with his. His forearm is with contact with the bed's matress, sitting above Kyungsoo's head, while his hand stays near his face. 

"YAHHH. GET OFF ME, YOU ." Kyungsoo rages. He punches the male harshly, only to get his hands pinned down above his head.

"What's the thrill in that, baby?"

Kyungsoo shouts until his throat squelch in thirst. Shaking his head, he screams in panic when Kkamjong slowky leans in. He struggles to get his wrists freed, but to no avail, the spawn of devil is undoubtedly strong ... awfully stronger than him.

Jongin's ears are ozzing with blood due to the man's shrilling cries of help. Stop? Nah. He won't do that. Why would he when he's being presented a much entertaining show. Much fascinating than watching (yes, he watches one. Don't give him that kind of look because god knows what's inside kof your browser's history). He leans until their nose bump together. He leans ... and leans closely. 

Kyungsoo's eyes have been shut down ever since, and god knows he wont open them not when he feels the male's lips brush against the corner of his lips.

"BWAHHHHHAAAAAAAA." Jongin's deafening roar of laughter resonates through his throat. "That was priceless ---you shoul've seen your face!!!!!!! He carries his body off the man with glowering murderous animosity, a choke chuckles bombarding.

"YAHHHH!!!! WHAT FUC---"

Kyungsoo's booming rant is rudely interrupted when satan's youngest son throws a pile of clothes at him, striking him straight in the face. 

"Go change to those, midget." Jongin commands.

Kyungsoo eyes the clothes in his hands ---a Crong huge t-shirt and a black boxer. "What?! You expect me to wear these?" 

Jongin, annoyed, rolls his eyes. "Either wear those or hyung's clothes." Clicking his tongue loudly, he looks at him boredly, "Choose one."

Oppss. Kyungsoo whines inwardly, and freeze in his spot. Talk about regreting being a , for a second. He badbly wnts to rip off his hair in frustration because damn hadn't he ed to the older man earlier, he would've chosen to ask him for his clothes. He won't have to go through dying in mockery, and swallowing his pride. He should have treated him nice. No!! Suho did deserve it, even hell approves of him.

Grunting, Kyungsoo is about to snatch the pile of clothes off the chocolate man, but the devil raises his arm out of Kyungsoo's reach. A streak of playfulness glows in the man's orb, he whistles evilly. "Say please first, midget."

Kyungsoo scoffs. Of course he would say that, what a pleasant surprise. "In your dreams, ." 

Jongin nonchalantly shrugs his shoulders. "Have fun sleeping in your damp clothes then. "

" you."

Jongin raises his brows, smirking. "I top though, babe."

Kyungoo just ignores his comment because it will surely get them nowhere, and just continue reaching for the darn clothes because he's been literally dying to get out of his damp clothse and who wantsto get sick anyways? But the annoying as taller guy doesn't want to ...

"I'm waiting, midget."

..unless he will say 'please'

"Will you just give it to me?"

"Unless you say the word I wanna hear."

Kyungsoo angrily stopms his foot on the ground, huffing. "You're sick."

Jongin merely hums.

It is the waiting silence ozzes in the air. Kyungsoo does nothing but stare at the male in front of him, who is patiently waiting. He doesn't know what's up with him pleading the tanned male ---oh how he can forget? The male is widely known for his rotten cockiness, which females (and some males) surprisingly find it hot (which only makes Kyungsoo question how their brain works), and quote he always gets what he wants unquote. So obviously Kkamjong will try to get into his nerves ---it's not like he has not already right. Pfft.

Jongin, humming, bobs his head annoyingly, which makes Kyungsoo wants to beheaded the male---seriously he doesnt know why everything the devil does, says irks him to the point of planting an atomic bomb in the latter's bedroom. He just ... He was born to eternally hate the latter. And he's awfully glad he's been given the job because no one does it  better than him.

No one hates the latter better than Do Kyungsoo.

"Hmm. Seems like you're a tough one to break, midget." Jongin, eyesnflicker to him, states casually.

Snorting, Kyungsoo plops down his bum in the bed, and places his right leg across his other. "You should've known that before, Kkamjong."

"I underestimated you --" Jongin sticks his left hand in his jeans' pocket, while the other one is happilly playimg with a remote control, leaning forward slightly. "Ah. It's burning in here, don't you think, midget?" Smirking, he playfully flickers the remote control on his long fingers.

"Well, of course it's burning here ---since it's your goddamn hell."

Jongin quirks his eyebrows, a naughty smile gracing his thcik lips. "I  should probably turn the cooler's temperature up."

Of you'd do that. Kyungsoo sourly thinks.

"I could care less --do whatever makes your devil horns grow even longer."

And, he does.

Kyungsoo shudders very instantly once the breeze, in the room, turns even colder. He feels like leaving in North Pole. But that won't get him to plead the fiend, whose smirk turns into a stinky nasty one.

Jongin hums in contentment.

He continously trails his index finger to the remote's button.

"Damn it's still flaming here."

Kyungsoo's nose hotly flares, puff of air rapidly comes out of it. Harshly biting the inside of his ceeks, Kyungsoo calmly tugs the monster's shirt. Jongin looks down at him, confusion is fakely written in his face. "What?"

Kyungsoo mumbles something.

"What, midget?"

"Please.

I'll get back at you, asstwit. He vows.

 

Kyungsoo comes out of the satan's bathroom, wearing his nasty clothes that literally drapes around his petite form due to its huge size. He's like wearing satan's huge clothing.

At first, he was a hawk, scrutinizing the pile of clothes he'd been given to wear. He literally wiggled them,  insanely. He even tried to soak them into a tub of clorox just in cas, but remember their purpose. 

Surprisingly. He has found none. Like crystal clear none. Which is really suspicious because the male has stuck nothing harmful in the clothes ---well it is his, so it might be the reason why.

His sleepy eyes rack the room. No Kkamjong. Meaning, ing yes!

He drags his exhausted light body in the bed, snuggling closely to the pillows like a child. Hee smiles in content.

"OH NY ING !!!!!!!!!"

Kyungsoo screams in purely terror, horror dances into his orbs. He jumps off the bed, and insanely dusting his clothes.

There's a multiple cockroaches crawling in the bed, where he previously lay at.

Cockroach and Do Kyungsoo have been rivals ever since he was a kid.

His blood turns black once a muffled laughter is audible outside where he is.

" YOU, YOU DIP OF A !!!! I WILL CASTRATE YOU, YOU JUNK OF A BASTARD!!!!"

 


Dragon's (Babbling) Corner (°~°)

Hi. Hello. How are you guys?!! Gosh. Ahm. Okai so I'll start my obssesive rant. I just want to sayyy thank you one hundred gazillion times to

syeahyun, infinity12 & to ebinem for reading this ff of mine and for subscibing :)))

All LASTLY & MOST IMPORTANTLY TO ALL OF YOU !!!! *bow deeply*

You guys are awfully awesome. *laughs*

Okai. This is getting out of nowhere but .. idk

*shrinks* OKAI BABUSH!!! Thank you again

(Imsolame)