You're my bestfriend and I need You

When I See You Smile

"Yah! Earth to Sungran!" Heechul yelled.

"Ow, I mean, don't forget to take your medicine." I said.

"Ok, omma, I will..." Heechul said.

"Bye Heechul, see ya tomorrow." I said. I end the call and placed my cellphone beside the sink. I continued to shower.

A few miunutes later, I went out of the bathroom then my oppa shouted "Sungran! Dinner's ready! Hurry up!" "Ok, oppa!" I replied while walking towards my bedroom. I opened the door of my bedroom. I went in and closed it then unwrapped the towel from my body.

While putting on my clothes, oppa shouted "Yah! Sungran! The food is getting cold! Hurry up and get down here!"

"Wait a minute oppa! I'll be down there as soon as I'm done here.!" I shouted.

After putting on my clothes, I hurriedly went down and went to the dinning room and saw Leeteuk oppa staring blankly in the air

" Yah! oppa! " I yelled. I think Leeteuk oppa just snapped out of his own world.

"Ow Sungran, you are soooo slow!" Oppa said.

"Ow, you're waiting for me?" I asked.

"Of course! Hurry! Let 's eat now!" Oppa yelled.

"How sweet of you Leeteuk oppa!" I smiled. I went to our dinning table and sitted on the chair.

 

While eating, I told oppa about what happened in school, but I didn't told him about Heechul. "And who is that Heechul guy?" Oppa asked. OH SHOOT!

"Oh....Heechul...." I smiled nervously.

"Yes, tell me something about him." Oppa replied. Then I told him the day I met Heechul since firstyear and him being my first friend  in that huge school.

A few minutes later, we're done eating our food, Leeteuk oppa washed the dishes, well... he's the one who's always washing the dishes. I went to the living room then to the stairs.

While walking upstairs, I heard my favorite song. And it seems that it's coming from the bathroom. I went to the bathroom and opened the door. I went in and saw my phone beside the sink ringing. I picked up my phone and saw 10 missed calls and 4 messages all from Heechul. I answered the call.

"YAH! Sungran! I've called you many time already! Why aren't you picking up?!" Heechul yelled.

"Uhh..sorry, I was eating dinner with my oppa and I forgot my phone in the bathroom." I replied.

"I'm getting jelous with your oppa already, it seems that you always forget me when you are with your oppa. You're like oppppaaa this! Oppaaaaaa that! Oppaaaaa BLAH! BLAH! BLAH!" Heechul said with an irritated voice.

"Well, sorry envious guy ! I love my oppa soooooo much!" I replied.

"Anyways, I'm out of medicines, can you come with me to the drugstore?" Heechul asked.

"This late at night????? I bet no drugstores are still open at this time..." I said.

"I think the nearest drugstore is open 24 hours..." Heechul replied happily.

"Wait a second, Heechul" I said while going to my oppa's bedroom. When I opened the door, I saw my oppa with a wet hair and half - .

"AAAHHHH! Oppa! What are you doing?!" I shouted while covering my eyes with my hands.

"My dearest sister, can't you tell that I just took a bath and planning to wear my shirt?" Oppa said while smiling.

I quickly closed the door. I put my phone on my ears and said "Hello?~"

"YAH! Sungran! Why are you screaming?! And what the hell did your brother do to you?!" Heechul yelled.

"N-no...I just saw him half - . Wait a second Heechul..." I put my left hand over my phone and shouted "OPPA!! Is the nearest drugstore is still open 24 hours?!"

"How should I know?! I just got back here from Japan!......MAYBE!"

Uh - oh, I'm doomed. I put again my phone on my ears and said "H-hello..?"

"Are you coming or not?!" Heechul yelled with a rough voice.

"I don't know...it's too dark outside."

"Pleeeeaaaaassseeee....." Heechul begged.

"I don't want to, I told you its really dark outside..." I said.

"Pretty pleeeeeaaaassseeeee.....? Don't you want me to be cured?" Heechul once again begged like a little kid.

I guess he really wants me to come with him. Ugh I have no choice......

"OK, OK, I'll come with you but if somthing bad happens to me, I'll blame you for that!" I threatened him.

"I promise, young lady, I'l be responsible for what will happen to you so don't worry..." Heechul said.

"OK, OK, I'm off now." I smiled then hung up the phone. I'm still standing in front of oppa's bedroom door.

I shouted "Oppa! I'll be out for a while!" I went down stairs.

I walked towards the front door and opened it. I went outside and to the gate. I'm standing in front of our gate, doubting cause its really dark, until I decided to run as fast as I can to Heechul's house. I reached Heechul's house and went towards theirs gate. I let out a deep sigh and rung the doorbell. Their gate opened and I saw Heechul smiling idiotly.

"Come on, Sungran!" Heechul said.

He lend his arms formally to link arms with. I formally accepted his offer and linked my arms in his.

 

HEECHUL'S P.O.V.

 

"Let's go your highness!" I smiled warmly to Sungran. We started walking to the nearest drugstore.

While walking, neither of us are talking. It is so quiet, Heechul, Think of a topic! Why is it so awkward? Then suddenly, sungran spoke.

"Heechul, why did you ask me to go with you, when you can go by yourself?"

"Oh, your higness. I'm afraid of the dark." I said.

"Well....you shouldn't have asked me... I'm afraid of the dark as well..." Sungran replied.

"Ow, I didn't know you're afraid of the dark! Ow, HEY!!!! That's the first secret you have told me!!!!"

Sungran smiled.

"Don't worry your highness, I'll be your knight in shinning armour!" I boasted.

Sungran laughed. "HAHAHA! You're weired my little servant!"

"Why are you laughing?! You shuold be thankful to have a brave servant like me your highness." I pouted.

"So sorry my little servant, it's just wierd..." Sungran smiled at me.

We finally reached the drugstore. "I told you, this drugstore is still open 24 hours." I said.

We went in and bought some medicine for cold. Then after that, we started walking towards my house. While walking, Sungran said "Hey, we'll reach your house first, how's that..."

"Then you'll walk alone to your house...." I laughed. But Sungran didn't answered.

 

SUNGRAN'S P.O.V

 

I didn't answered. What kind of a friend is Heechul! Aish, letting me walk alone in the dark. I suddenly remembered about Jessica and Hankyung... Should I tell Heechul? We finally reached Heechul's house.

"Uhh...Heechul?" I said.

"What is it your highness? Are you afraid? ahahah!" Heechul laughed.

"N-no...it's...just...that..." I said.

"What?" Heechul replied.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

END OF CHAPTER 9

 

we're so sorry for the late update if this chapter....

'cause we have a hectic schedule... crying

 

we hope you'd understand smiley

 

please comment! yes