BACK TO REALITY

When I See You Smile

"Hmm...I'll sit beside the person who looks smart..." I thought to myself.

"Ahh! Found one!"

I dashed to the girl wearing a huge eyeglasses and sat on the desk beside her.

"Oh! You're the girl I saw when I'm enrolling here!" I said to her.

"Huh?!" she replied.

"Oh nothing! by the way, I'm Kim Heechul! please take care of me!" I said while smiling at her.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Lee Sungran, oh and why do I have to take care of you?" she said.

"Ow, how rude. Of course I need your help for our upcomming lessons!" I grinned.

"Whatever..." She said and continued reading her book.

 

Because my looks, I became so popular with the girls in our school (HAHAHAH!).

But Sungran is my first friend here in school, so everyday I hang aroud with her and that is the start of our new friendship.

She know every single secret that I have that includes having a secret crush on Jessica ....but its unfair because she never tells me her own secret, whenever I asked her what is her secret, she always answer 'I don't have a secret'

 

And now, it's our senior year, we're still bestfriends, but unfortunately, we're not classmates anymore, and Jessica, my crush is Sungran's classmate, and Jessica's followers are Tiffany and Yuri, Tiffany is also Sungran's classmate and Yuri is my classmate.

 

At lunch....

I'm going to pick up Sungran in here classroom to eat our lunch together.

I started walking towards Sungran's room, I sneaked in Sungran's room until I saw Jessica looking at me smilling, I blushed and my body just froze by her beauty.

Then someone slapped me on my back.

"Yah! Heechul-ah!" Sungran said.

"Oh! Sungran, you startled me!" I said.

"Let's eat! I'm starving!" She said.

"OK! Let's go to the cafeteria!" I replied.

I put my right arm on Sungran's shoulder and started walking. We reached the cafeteria, we saw an empty table and went towards it, we sat and started eating our packed lunch.

Then suddenly we heard freshmen girls screaming on the top of their lungs and running towards us like some kind of an angry mob.

"OPPA!!!!! OOPPPPPPAAAA!!!!" the girls yelled.

"OPPA! can we take a picture with you?" the girl asked while panting.

"S-sure, why not.." I replied.

I got up and took pictures with them, 'Am i some kind of a celebrity hahahahaha!' I thought.

"Aigooo~ being best friend with a handsome and popular guy is so complicated." Sungran said.

"HAH! get used to it, it's not my fault that my parents created this beautiful face!"I replied.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk" Sungran said while mover her head sideways.

The girls left...

We continued eating our lunch.

Then after a few minutes, we finished our lunch, we walked together towards my classroom.

"See ya later!" I said while waving my hand.

 

Sungran's P.O.V.

I reached the door of my classroom.

I opened it and saw Jessica waiting for me to come in...

Hmmm...what does she want?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hey! its us again! the writers! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT! we enjoyed writting it too !!!cheeky  The story is exciting, isn't it?! we're excited too,

 

but unfortunately, we're going to update this tomorrow, we're so sleepy

 

 

ok!!!!!! wait for chapter 3 & 4!!!!

 

 

comment if you want!    PLEASE hahahahah ^.^