Flirt With Me, Shame On You

Lullaby Games

"Howon!" Sungjong screamed as the older of the two d his .

Hoya could only smile smuggly and shrug his shoulders as if he didn't know what he was doing. Of course, he knew what he was doing. He was flirting with Sungjong.

"I thought I told you, Howon, I already have a boyfriend, you know!"

Hoya shrugged once again, "Yeah, and I take vitamins."

Sungjong raised an eyebrow.

"Oh, sorry. I thought we were talking about things that didn't matter." He stuck his tongue our playfully, earning him a smack from the younger.

"Ugh, you disgust me."

Sungjong stomped on Hoya's foot and walked away, angrily.

-

"You don't know when to quit, do you?"

Hoya whirled around in his seat and turned to look at his friend.

"Why should I quit?"

Sungyeol shook his head at his hyung and stuck his tongue out like a choding.

"Meeeh, you should have realized by now that he's taken."

"That doesn't mean anything before and doesn't mean anything now. If something's not mine, I can always take it--Oww! What was that for?!"

"Sungjong isn't a thing, you dummy! He's a human being! A perfect, flawless human being.... with a personality to match..."

Sungyeol zoned out into his daydream on Sungjong. He didn't exactly like Sungjong the same way as Hoya, but he found him to be..... endearing. He snapped out of his thoughts when Hoya squeezed his nose.

"Aish. So you're not going to give up on Sungjong, huh? Fine, good luck."

"Not one bit, Yeollie. Hey, what happened to you and Woohyun, by the way. You never told me what happened?"

Sungyeol's faced turned into a sad smile and waved his hand to signify that he didn't want to talk about it. That was always his answer to that question.

"It's nothing important. Nothing, really..."

Hoya sighed and turned his head to the window.

"I wonder if you even notice how much I even care for you, Sungjong."

-

"Aish, so.... scary."

Sungjong rubbed his arms up and down, feeling chills down his spine.

"Ahahaha! It's probably Hoya again, isn't it?"

Sungjong's friend, Myungsoo laughed.

"I have no idea what you're talking about."

He gave a look like 'are-you-kidding-me?'. Sungjong raised his hands in defense.

"Okay, okay. He d my . And keeps hitting on me...."

"Your point, just date him?"

"Yah, I'm dating Sunggyu, remember?"

"Oh, him.... right. What do you plan on doing?"

"Myungmyung, I'm just gonna keep continuing to turn Howon down."

"You know... you're probably the only one that calls Hoya by his real name and he actually lets you."

Sungjong shook his head.

"What are you going on about?"

"I think you like Hoya. Kekeke."

"Noooo! I only like Sunggyu!"

The teacher came over and stood next to Sungjong's and Myungsoo's desks.

"Would you two like to share with the whole class your conversation?"

"No, Ma'am."

"Then I suggest you stop talking."

Myungsoo couldn't help but to giggle at Sungjong, earning him a glare.

-

"Sungjong~"

Sunggyu sang as the younger ran into his arms. School had ended and everyone was leaving.

"How was school today for you, baby?"

"It . Howon kept hitting on me, and I got in trouble for talking with Myungsoo. Uggggh."

"Hoya again? Want me to do something?"

"No. It's fine. He'll get tired of chasing after me."

"I hope you're right. For his sake."

"Gyu-hyung, don't beat him up..."

"Fine, I won't, but if he ever does something like that again, you just tell me and I'll beat him up, okay?"

Sungjong laughed at his protective boyfriend.

"Yeah, yeah. I got it."

"You're coming over, right? Come on."

Sungjong nodded, and they got into the car and drove to Sunggyu's house.

They spent the afternoon eating, doing homework, goofing off, watching movies. It was getting late and Sungjong had to get home. Sunggyu offered to bring him home, but he had to get to the store and buy some milk for his cat.

"Alright, be careful walking. And if anything happens, call me."

-

Sungjong took every step cautiously. It seemed to be scarier at night than he remembered and the noises were stranger, too. He heard many dogs barking, cats meowing, and groaning noises.

He could've sworn he heard a sound nearby in an alley. It just sounded too close to him, to be something far away.

Walking slowly in the alley, making sure nobody saw him. He carefully checked everything. He saw a cat meowing and a hand. Sungjong gasped and ran to the body that hand belonged to. At least, he hoped there was a body attached.

Thankfully, there was a body. Sungjong shook the person, checking to see if he was alive.

"Excuse me.... are you alright?"

The person's body rolled over and Sungjong gasped once again when he saw that it was Lee Howon. He looked weak, vunerable, had bruises everywhere, and blood in places.

Sungjong, with difficulty, managed to get Hoya up on his feet and walked him to his house. Luckily, it was only a 20 minute walk left to his house, so Sungjong didn't have to walk far. When he entered his house, his mom greeted up, but was shocked to see her son carrying a bruised and bloody person.

"Oh my god, Sungjong. What happened to him?"

"I don't know, Mom. I just found him like this in an alley. He's a classmate of mine..."

"Alright, clean yourself up, I'll take care of him, until you come back. Then you can take care of him."

Sungjong nodded and went to the bathroom to clean himself up. He changed into comfortable clothes and went back to the livingroom.

"Okay... he doesn't seem to have a fever, at least for now he doesn't. He probably just needs loads of rest... can you take care of him now? I'm terribly tired. Thanks, love you."

Sungjong's mother kissed him goodnight and went to her own room.

Hoya stirred as he was sleeping on the couch. Everytime, he would toss and turn, he'd groan in pain from the bruises.

Oddly, it pained Sungjong to see him like this, so he grabbed his hand, and soothingly rubbed it, to calm him down and to make sure he didn't toss and turn.

Hoya stopped moving and began to sleep soundly. Sungjong smiled and eventually his eyes began to drift close.

When Sungjong woke up, he noticed himself on the couch, instead of on the floor where he remembered falling asleep. He also noticed that Hoya wasn't there anymore. He looked at the coffee table and found a sticky note.

Thanks for taking care of me.

I'll return the favor next time.

-Hoya

Sungjong smiled at the note. Maybe he wasn't so bad afterall. No, he had a boyfriend. Well, technically, Sungjong wasn't exactly feeling Hoya up or anything of the sort, just taking care of him. That's all.

"Sungjong~ Breakfast~"

He would think about this later, right now, he was starving.

-

"He was what?"

"Sleeping at my house because he was hurt."

Sungjong pinched Myungsoo's arm to make him talk quieter.

"Owww .... Does Sunggyu know?"

"Nope and I don't plan on it. It's not that important."

"Yeah... and why would I believe you that Hoya was at your house? And he was hurt? And had bruises?

"Look, he's walking right there."

Hoya came walking and stopped where Myungsoo and Sungjong were.

"Hi Sungjong! Hi Myungsoo!"

Came his cheery voice.

"Hey Hoya." "Howon..."

Hoya's smile didn't falter one bit by Sungjong's remark.

"Anyways, see you in class, byeebyee!"

Sungjong grabbed Myungsoo's face and faced it towards Hoya.

"See. He's kind of limping."

"So? Anybody can be limping."

"For what reason?!"

".... Uhh..... extreme butt."

Sungjong blinked and smacked Myungsoo on the head.

"You're so disgusting.... how are we friends?"

"Because you looooooove mee!"

"Yeah. Right..."

-

As Sungjong and Myungsoo walked into the school, they noticed a huge group of students piling around each other.

"Excuse me, what's happening?"

Sungjong asked a blondehaired girl next to them.

"Someone had supposedly trashed the art room because they have beef with that Lee Howon. Some say it's someone from a rival school, maybe someone from our school. I'm not sure."

"This ..."

Sungjong and Myungsoo looked over to a guy with blonde hair and another guy with bangs.

"Nothing seems to be working for Hoya, huh?"

The blonde haired guy said, with the guy with bangs nodding.

"Something good will happen to him. Who knows. Maybe that Sungjong kid will finally see what's in front of him and take him."

Sungjong suddenly walked away quickly, with Myungsoo following after him.

"Why'd you walk away?"

"Bad things have been happening to Howon..."

"And, not like you like him enough to do anything."

Realization dawned on Myungsoo's face.

"Ooooh. So you do like Hoya? Well, you can't have both Sunggyu and Hoya. Choose one of them."

"I never said I liked Howon."

"What's this about liking Hoya?"

Sungjong spun around and came face to face with Sunggyu.

"Sunggyu...."

"...Is it true? That you like Hoya?"

Myungsoo felt awkward standing there, but he just watched.

"Sunggyu.--"

"Just answer the question."

"...Y-yes."

Sungjong looked up at Sunggyu's face, but it wasn't of anger. He was slightly smiling.

"Y-you're not mad."

"A little bit, Sungjong. But you told me the truth, that's all I needed to know. And besides, I may have lost you to Hoya, I know that I'll always be your first. He's a good person, I know. So go to him."

Sungjong had tears starting to form in the corners of his eyes.

"Sunggyu..."

He ran up and kissed Sunggyu, surprising the older.

"I'm so sorry...."

Sungjong ran off to find Hoya.

Myungsoo held a pokerface and stood next to Sunggyu.

"How do you feel?"

"Bittersweet. I know Sungjong will be fine though."

"I meant about yourself, not how you feel about Sungjong."

"It hurts, like it always should. But hopefully, I can move on."

Myungsoo's pokerface faded when Sunggyu shot him an eyesmile.

"Yeah... hopefully."

-

Sungjong looked everywhere for Hoya. He eventually found him in an empty classroom that was rarely used.

Hoya looked stood up when he saw Sungjong.

"What are you doing he--"

Sungjong ran to Hoya, jumped into a tackling hug, and wrapped his arms around his neck.

"Sungjong..."

"I broke up with Sunggyu today."

Hoya's ears perked up at this. Despite him wanting Sungjong for himself, he doesn't want him being sad.

"Why?"

"I like someone else."

It pained Hoya to hear that Sungjong likes someone else. Deep inside, he was wishing it was him that Sungjong liked, but.... oh well.

"Who?"

"He's.... someone who likes me back. He's erted, but charming. And makes me smile."

Sungjong pulled away from the hug and stared at Hoya's face. He leaned his lips closer to Hoya's.

"And he's standing right in front of me."

He closed the gap between them and sealed it with a kiss.

"Sungjong."

"Howon."

"Why did you kiss me? I asked you who you liked."

Sungjong mentally facepalmed.

"You idiot! It's you! I like you!"

Hoya grinned and Sungjong blushed.

"Say it again."

"Noooo! Stay away from me!"

"Tell me that you like me! Just one more time!"

"I'm going to beat you up! Sunggyu! Save me!"

"Sungjonggie~ You're so cute~ But your backside is even cuter~"

"Oh god, ert!"


Finished this one. :P