Misunderstanding 3

Beautiful Misunderstanding (YFYL)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Every argument and misunderstanding will just make us that much stronger. I know together we can do anything. I love you…”

Kim Yoo Mi carefully put the very drunken Lee Min Ho on her hotel bed as she quickly ran to the bathroom. Few seconds later, she came back with a wet towel, sat herself down beside him and gently dabbed it on his forehead.

Min Ho’s face twisted slightly with the sudden coolness and raised his hand up, trying to take the wet towel off his face. “Go away…” He uttered.

Yoo Mi smiled as she put the wet towel away. She sat there and just locked her eyes at the perfect man in front of her. She bit her lip, leaned down closer as she touched the side of his face gently with her fingers. She held her breath when she saw Min Ho opened his eyes slowly and looked at her with a dazed gaze.

“Where have you been? I’ve been looking for you the whole night. I miss you…” He said softly, still looking at her.

Yoo Mi was surprised with what he was saying. She smiled again. “I’m here. I was with you the whole night. I thought you didn’t see me.”

Min Ho closed his eyes again, rubbing his forehead with the back of his palm, trying to make the headache to go away. After a while, he opened his eyes again. He moved his hand to hers and held it tightly. “Give me another 3 years. Wait for me for another 3 years. After I completed all my responsibilities, we will get married.”

Yoo Mi widened her eyes, looking at him in confusion. She started to realize that he was talking about someone else. He has mistaken her as someone else. She looked deep into his heavy-lidded eyes and pursed her lips. “You want to get married with who?” She asked carefully.

“I know you are worried. After the incident with President Kim, you felt even more unsecure about us but you have to trust me. I can protect you. I love you very much. Don’t leave me again. Promise me.” Min Ho continued as he pulled her closer to him. Their face was only inches apart now. He inhaled in her scent and his brows slowly creased together. He blinked his eyes several times and tried to focus his blur vision on the person in front of him.

“You smell different.” He said as he shut his eyes tight again. The scent of the perfume annoyed his senses and nauseated him. He slowly pushed her away and tried to breathe for fresh air. “You are not her. She doesn’t smell like this.”

Yoo Mi was shocked. “Smell like who?” She asked, felt annoyed.

Min Ho tried to push himself up but the headache was killing him. He felt a strong pressure building up inside his stomach and slowly creep to his chest. That feeling was very uncomfortable and something was forcing out from his throat.

“Min Ho-sshi!” Yoo Mi was frightened when she saw Min Ho started to throw up. She quickly took the wet towel at the side and helped him to clean. His shirt was all dirty now and she has no choice but to take it off of him.

After she clean everything up and came out of the bathroom, Min Ho was already in his deep sleep, covered comfortably under the comforter. Yoo Mi let out a deep sigh, looking at him. She was still confused with what he said just now.

“Who are you talking about? I didn’t hear anybody in the agency say you have a girlfriend. Are you talking about Park Min Young?” She only knows that he have a history with Park Min Young few years ago and there was also a scandal about their reconciliation few months ago. She bit her lip before she sighed again.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

 

Lee Min Ho stopped the car in front of Park Shin Hye’s house as he turned off the engine, unfastened his seatbelt, ready to get out of the car.

Shin Hye turned to him and glared at him. “What are you doing?”

Min Ho looked confused. “What do you mean what am I doing? Didn’t you say you want to go home? We are at your house now.”

Shin Hye inhaled deeply and crossed her arms. “I said I wanted to go home. And you need to go back to your home. Why did you off your car and unfastened your seatbelt?”

He cleared his throat as he rubbed his nape awkwardly. “I… I think I should go inside with you. Your father was kind of angry with me the other day when I came and waited for you here. He doesn’t even let me to go inside. I guess I owe them an apology.”

Shin Hye chuckled sarcastically. “His daughter has not even forgiven you and you are dreaming to make him to listen to your lame explanation? Just go home. I don’t want to see you.” She turned to the door and just when she was about to open it, Min Ho grasped her hand and pulled her over, forced her to turn back.

“How long are you going to torture me? I have no time already. I just have 2 days off before I rush back to Suncheon for the shooting. Can we not waste any more time on something like this? I want to spend these 2 days only with you.” He took a deep breath as his grip tightened. “That was not a lame explanation. I know that night was my fault. I should not have been drinking when I know I have low tolerance in alcohol. I should have stay far away from her and not to give her any chance to come close to me. I feel like dying to wake up in her bed the next morning especially when you have to witness it. But please believe me. Nothing happened that night. I couldn’t even move when I’m drunk.” He said, looking at her nervously.

His hand slowly moved to her cheek and caressed it gently. Their eyes were locked at each other. “And one thing I’m very sure. Even if I was drunk, I still trust myself. I believe I will push her away even if she comes near to me. I’m sure I still could sense that she was not you even when I was drunk.” He leaned closer to her and his lips stopped right under her earlobe. He smiled when he saw her skin slowly turned red with his breath fanning against it. He inhaled deeply in her sweet scent. “You have this special and unique scent that will trigger all my senses and kept me addicted to you.” He pressed his lips on her reddened skin softly. “You are one of a kind. No one can pretend to be you and don’t even think to replace you.” He whispered.

Shin Hye bit her bottom lips, trying to suppress a smile. She couldn’t deny that her heart was fluttered and felt very sweet with what he just said. Deep inside her heart, she trusted him too. She knew how bad he can be when he was drunk. He can’t even walk in a straight line if he drinks 5 small glasses of beer. He would be like a dead fish if he drink 5 glasses of soju.

Min Hoo pulled back slightly and stared at her expectantly. “Am I forgiven?”

Shin Hye looked away and tried very hard not to smile. “I’ll think about it.”

He smiled as he pinched her nose softly. “Stubborn brat.” He held her hand and shakes it. “Let’s go down.”

She looked at him, hesitated. “Are you sure? My father won’t let you go that easily. He might punch you because you make his only daughter cry like a pig.”

Min Ho sighed before he brought her hand to his lips and kissed her fingers gently. “Then just let him punch me and is my turn to be like a pig later. Since I love his daughter so much, I have to do it even if he wants me to kneel on broken glasses.”

Shin Hye laughed as she hit his chest playfully. “You are exaggerating.”

He smiled before planted another kiss on her hand. “Kaja.”

 

----------------------------------------------------------

 

Min Ho can feel cold sweat began to form on his forehead and his heart was pounding so fast. He took a deep breath before he turned his gaze at Shin Hye’s father. His lips slightly parted in awe when he saw her father’s daggered eyes. He almost jumped when Shin Hye’s father started to talk.

“I remembered the first time when you were here; you swear to me that you will protect my daughter from getting hurt. But few months ago, I saw my daughter’s eyes were swollen and red almost every day. Four months ago, you came holding her hands and told us that everything were settled and you will not let her cry again. And one month ago, she came home with her puffy and teary eyes again, looking extremely hurt. Is that how you protect her? Is that how your keep your promise?” Shin Hye’s father said sternly.

“Appa…” Shin Hye bit her lip, stole a sideway glance at Min Ho who was looking extremely nervous.

“I know you are very famous and a top star in all over Asia. Even though my daughter is just an ordinary girl but in our heart, she is the most precious gift from the god. She might not be the prettiest or the most successful girl compared to those surrounding you but because of this relationship, she has already sacrificed a lot. We are not very rich but in these 25 years, we love her like a princess and never make her cry as much as you did in the last 7 months. Do you think I should still believe at what you promised us before?” He continued, ignoring his daughter.

Min Ho gulped before he stood up, facing Shin Hye’s father. He inhaled deeply before he bowed 90 degrees at her father. He held his eyes and his gaze was full with sincerity.

“I’m very sorry, abeonim. Listened to everything you just said, I felt like punching myself in the face. First of all, I think I need to repeat again that your daughter is not just an ordinary girl. In my heart, she is the most special and precious person I have ever met. There is no need for any comparison because she is perfect in her own way. I want you to know that I’m still keeping words and holding strong on the promises I made to your daughter. There is not even a second that I forget about it.” He looked deep into her father eyes before he continued. “I’m very sorry and I felt very bad with what had happened few months ago about the incident with President Kim. Because Shin Hye wanted to protect me, she had suffered a lot. I couldn’t deny that I had put her through hell and she have to go through all the pain because of me. After that incident, I have been very careful not to let her get hurt anymore.”

Min Ho averted his gaze to Shin Hye before looking back at her father again. “But what happened a month ago was really a misunderstanding. I know I might sounded like giving excuses but because I’m in this industry, there were a lot of things that was out of my control and created a lot of rumours and bad news about me. But no matter how hard is that, I’m still holding strong on my principles. I know I’m still lacking in a lot of aspects but I’m really trying my best and learning to do better.”

“It might sound like a sweet talk or a dream but I have plans. I won’t let Shin Hye suffer for too long. I just need some time to finish all my responsibilities to my career and to my country before I move to another stage with her.” He continued sincerely.

Shin Hye wasn’t quite understand with what he was talking about as she stood up of the couch and walked to him, held his hand and looked at him in confusion. “Oppa, what are you talking about?”

Min Ho turned to her and gave her an assurance smile. He squeezed her hand softly before looking back at her father. “I’m sorry that I have disappointed abeonim and eomeonim. Please give me a chance and believe me one more time. I can’t promise that Shin Hye wouldn’t shed anymore tears because of me but I will make sure every single tear she shed will be worth for it.” He swallowed hard, looking expectantly at Shin Hye’s parents.

Shin Hye bit her lip, trying to hold the tears that were welling in her eyes. She slowly turned to her parents and smiled at them. “Appa, eomma. I’m very sorry that I have worried both of you since I’m back to Korea.” She tightened her grip on Min Ho’s hand as she took a deep breath. “This man in front of you, even though he always make me cry but at the same time, he is also the reason that make me smile. It was my fault that I gave him up when President Kim threatened me few months ago but this man willing to risk his career just to get me back.” She paused and looked down. “This time was my fault too. I didn’t even give him a chance to explain and straightaway make the worst assumption about the incident. It was indeed a misunderstanding.”

Shin Hye’s mother smiled warmly at them before she turned to her husband and squeezed his hand. “Oppa. You should understand your own daughter more than anybody. She is not a person that will act without forethought. She must have struggled a lot before she has the courage to take the steps forward to fight for this relationship. Of course the path won’t be easy for them but every couple will fight. Obstacle will make them stronger. Tears are painful but at the same time it will make them appreciate and cherish each other even more.”

Shin Hye’s father looked at his daughter and then at Min Ho. He let out a deep sigh before he stood up of the couch. “I need to go back to the restaurant to get ready. We have to go now.” He said to his wife as he made his way to the door.

Min Ho got nervous and looked down at Shin Hye for help. Just then, her father stopped beside him. “Next month 15th is your eomeonim’s birthday. If you are free, come here for dinner.” He said without looking at him before he walked straight to the door.

Shin Hye’s mother smiled as she patted Min Ho’s arm. “Well done.” She whispered before followed behind her husband.

Min Ho stood there, dumbfounded, doesn’t understand what was all that about. He slowly looked down at Shin Hye and narrowed his eyes. “Was that a yes or a no?” He asked confusedly.

Shin Hye laughed as she lifted her hand up to pinched his cheek. “No wonder you still haven’t completed your degree yet. You are very stupid.” She teased.

“Yah! I haven’t completed yet because I always skipped class and didn’t accumulate enough hours. It has nothing to do with my intelligence.” He argued.

She smirked as she slowly pushed Min Ho to the door. “Okay. Since appa already forgive you, your mission accomplished and you can go home now. I need to rest and you need to rest too.”

He stood still and turned around forcefully, facing Shin Hye. “What? You want me to go home alone now? Yah, Park Shin Hye. We have been apart from each other for almost a month and you are seriously asking me to go home alone now? You must be kidding.”

“I’m serious. My parents need to work in the restaurant today and I need to stay at home to do some housework. Because of your crazy schedule and your lovely hoobae’s CF discussion, I’ve been working like a cow for the past few weeks. Since Manager Han was so kind to give me few days off, I need to rest. If I go back to your apartment now, I’m sure you won’t let me rest.” She said.

Min Ho bit his lip as he raised his brows. “Okay. Your wish granted.” Without waiting for another second, he lifted her up in his arms and carried her, heading to her room.

Shin Hye widened her eyes in shock and she tried to struggle. “Yah! What are you doing? Put me down.”

“This is your room, right?” He asked and before she could answer, he kicked the door opened and closed it behind him with his leg. Ignoring her struggles and screams, he laid her down on her bed and climbed on top of her, pinning both her hands at the side of her head. He looked down at her, staring straight into her eyes.

“What are you doing? Let me go.” Shin Hye glared at him.

“You said you don’t want to go back to my apartment and want to rest at home right. As you wish, you can stay at home. I will stay here with you and we can rest together.” Min Ho replied.

Shin Hye scoffed at him. “Do you think I can still rest when you are here with me? I know what you are thinking in your dirty mind. Get up!”

“No!” Min Ho said firmly.

She pouted her lips. “My parents might come back any time. Let go of me.”

“They won’t. They just went out.” He smiled.

“Who knows? They might left something and come back to take it back.” She tried to find an excuse to make him go.

Min Ho narrowed his gaze. “Okay. I’ll lock the door then.” He released her hands as he pushed himself up, walked towards the door and locked it.

“Yah! Do you think you are Kim Tan and I’m Cha Eun Sang?” Shin Hye looked at him in disbelief as she pulled herself up in a sitting position. All this looked exactly like a scene in his drama, The Heirs.

He grinned as he sat on the bed, looking at her. “I’m glad you finally finished watching The Heirs and remembered that scene.” 

“We are not high school student and… hmmm…”

Without letting her to say another word, Min Ho cut her off with his lips kissing her hard trying to distract her from pushing him away. He gently laid her down on the bed, hovered on top of her with one of his hand holding her nape. He parted her lips expertly as his tongue easily slid inside earning a moan from her. When their tongues roamed through each other mouth, his hand slowly moved to her chin, holding her in place. Her sweet scent instantly swamped his senses. He slowly deepened the kiss as his grip on her chin tightened, held it firmly, bringing her closer to him. It has been a long time since the last time she let him stay this close to her, kissing him back willingly. Her responsiveness was like a drug creeping and invading every part of his system inside. 

“I miss you so damn much.” He whispered against her lips.

Shin Hye moved her hands up, circled around his neck. She gasped when she felt his other hand slowly trailed down to her shirt and started to it. She bit her lower lip when his tongue his way to her earlobe and nibbled it softly. Both their breath became fast and heavy with want and desire. She pushed his chest lightly when his other hand dropped to her skirt and pulling it up slowly.

“Oppa…”

Min Ho continued to trail his kisses down to her neck and collarbone again. “Don’t try to stop me. I need you very damn much.” He said breathlessly as his hand roaming along her thighs tenderly.

Shin Hye moaned softly, a sound that urged him upwards, slowly slid his fingers underneath her underwear, feeling the warm heat. She continued to pants and moans, grabbing a fistful of his hair, pressing into his mouth.

It doesn’t take too long before their clothes were removed completely but then, Shin Hye’s eyes flipped open and blinks several time, getting her senses back. She pushed his chest softly.

“Oppa… what’s the date today?” She asked in a heavy breathing.

He stopped kissing her, pulled back slightly and looked at her in confusion. His chest heaved up and down, trying to catch his breath. He closed his eyes briefly, forcing himself to recall the date today.

“11th. Why?” He asked, still panting heavily.

Shin Hye did a fast calculation in her head before she bit her lip. “Oppa. You have to stop now.”

Min Ho widened his eyes, looking at her in disbelief. “Stop? Now? You must be kidding. Do I look like I can stop now? I might get a due to hypertension. And you don’t look like you can stop either.”

Her face reddened even more and she closed her eyes, unable to look at him. “It’s my danger period.” She said very softly.

“Danger in what?” He asked in frustration.

Shin Hye opened her eyes and glared at him. “Pregnant.”

Min Ho looked annoyed as he let out an exaggerated sigh. “Damn it. Does it have to be today of all days?” He closed his eyes, a grimace of pain was showed on his face.

She hit his chest, couldn’t stop herself from smiling at his suffered expression. “Are you okay? Do I need to send you to the hospital?” She and wrapped her arms around his neck, pressing herself even closer to him.

He inhaled deeply as he felt her warm and smooth skin pressed against his chest, totally driving him off the edge. His eyes darkening in lust, looking at her flushed red cheeks and swollen lips.

“That’s it. I don’t care anymore. You don’t blame me because you keep seducing me.” He said as his hands started to move down and explored every inch of her. “I promise I’ll be careful not to knock you up.”

Shin Hye widened her eyes. “No. Oppa stop. We…” She stopped mid-sentence when Min Ho sealed her lips with a passionate kiss.

“I’ll be responsible if you get pregnant.” He whispered as he moved to her neck.

“Responsible how? I don’t want to be a mother yet. Oppa!”

“Shhh…”

“Oppa… No… Ahhh…”

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Yah! You are finally back. Long time no see bro.” Song Won Seok punched the man’s chest softly, who was standing in front of him in Starhaus office. “When did you come back?”

Kwak Si Yang smiled at him. “Yesterday. Manager Choi didn’t tell you? My acting course in US ended last week. He is discussing a new drama for me now.”

“That was great.” Won Seok said.

Just then, both of them turned around when they heard someone yelling behind them.

“Yah! You better stay away from all those casinos in New Zealand. Have you forgotten the gambling scandals few months ago?” Shin Hye raised her voice. “If not because I have to stay here to prepare for your concert tour, do you think I won’t be going to New Zealand with you? Stop whining already. I need to go now. I have an appointment with the organizer.” She let out a sweet smile. “I miss you too.” She whispered before she ended the call. She quickly put her laptop and the files into her bag, running towards the door without realizing the two men standing not far away from her desk.

Kwak Si Yang’s gaze was following Shin Hye the entire time until she disappeared into the elevator. He turned to Won Seok with a curious face. “Who is that girl? Our new artist?” He asked.

“You mean Park Shin Hye? No. She is Min Ho hyung’s PA.” Won Seok replied casually.

Si Yang raised his brows. “PA? She looked even prettier than any top A list star in South Korea.” His gaze turned back to the door and grinned. “She is the most beautiful female staff in Starhaus.” He then turned back to Won Seok. “What’s her name again? Park Shin Hye?”

Won Seok narrowed his eyes at him as he shook his head. “Don’t even think about it.”

“What? It’s normal for a young and handsome man like me to be attracted to a beautiful girl like her.” Si Yang said.

“Don’t do that. Don’t flirt with her. You will end up very badly.” Won Seok warned him seriously.

Si Yang laughed. “Why? She attached with someone already?” He asked.

Won Seok sighed. He wanted to tell Si Yang yes and her boyfriend was also the most handsome staff in Starhaus but he just can’t. He patted Si Yang’s shoulder and let out a weak smile. “I know how beautiful and attractive she is. I just don’t want my friend to hit the wall like me.”

Si Yang narrowed his eyes. “You mean… you and her…”

Won Seok sighed again as he looked down. “It was just a dream. I’m awake now.”

 

-------------------------------------------------------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter