Misunderstanding 1

Beautiful Misunderstanding (YFYL)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“A single moment of misunderstanding is sometimes so poisonous that it makes us forget within a minute the hundred lovable moments spent together…”

11 months before Baeksang Awards 2015…

 

“Ahhh…!” Lee Min Ho screamed in pain as he was laying on the floor holding on his left arm. His eyes were closed tightly and his face was twisted. Sweat beads were already forming on his forehead.

“Cut!” The director quickly cut off the scene and everyone was now running towards Min Ho.

The first person who reached beside him was Park Shin Hye. Her face was covered with worried expression as she kneeled down beside her boyfriend. “Oppa, are you alright? Where did you hurt yourself?” Shin Hye asked nervously as she scanned him from top to toe.

Min Ho bit his lower lip and opened his eyes slowly. “My arm…” He whispered weakly. They were filming Gangnam Blues today and there was a big fighting scene in the shooting warehouse where Min Ho’s character has to fight with a group of gangsters with steel rod.

Shin Hye gently held onto his left arm and rolled the sleeve up. Her heart was clenched in pain when she saw the huge bruise on his arm. She turned to Manager Han who was already beside her now. “I think he was hit by the steel rod. Should we send him to the hospital? We don’t know if it’s fractured or not.”

“But there are a lot of his fans and reporters camping outside the warehouse. It will make a big fuss if we send him to the hospital now.” Manager Han said as he turned to Min Ho. “Is there anywhere else you feel hurt other than your arm?”

Min Ho clenched his jaw as he shook his head. He took a deep breath trying to endure the pain. “I’m alright. I just need to rest for a while.”

“Are you sure? You looked very painful and that bruise doesn’t look alright to me.” Shin Hye asked, not convince by him. She then looked up at Sung Seon Yang, Min Ho’s stylist. “Eonnie, can you get me an ice bag please?” Seon Yang nodded as she quickly ran towards the door.     

Shin Hye turned back to Manager Han. “Can you talk to the director and tell him Min Ho oppa need a day off for today? I don’t think he can continue with the shooting with his condition like this.”

“I’m okay. I just need to…”

“Shut up!” Shin Hye cut Min Ho off in a stern tone as everyone who was surrounding them was startled by her. She turned to Manager Han again. “I know the reporters and fans are all out there but he can’t continue shooting with his hand like this, right. It will be swollen and it might become worse later if you force him to continue now.” Shin Hye sighed and continued to stare into Manager Han’s eyes. “Please let him rest for today. He is already over-worked and he is injured now. He still has few events to attend next week.”

Manager Han took a look at Min Ho and let out a deep sigh. He nodded in defeated before he walked towards Director Yu Ha. Just then, Seon Yang came back with an ice bag and passed it to Shin Hye. She took over and gently pressed it on Min Ho’s bruised and reddened skin. He winced when the freezing coldness of the ice bag touched his skin.

Shin Hye looked up at him and gave him a glare. “Do you still think you are okay now?” 

Min Ho didn’t protest and just kept his mouth shut. He could see the anger in her eyes, or to be exact, it was worried. That expression on her face was a clear warning that he shouldn’t argue further.

After a while, Manager Han came back to them. “Director Yu Ha said it’s okay for Min Ho to rest for today. This scene will continue to shoot later. He will plan the schedule again. I’ll ask the company van to wait for us at the back so that the reporters and fans wouldn’t know Min Ho is going off now.”

Shin Hye let out a sigh of relief before she nodded at Manager Han.

 

-------------------------------------------------------

 

Shin Hye rushed to Min Ho’s room the first thing when they reached his apartment. Manager Han put Min Ho’s bag at the side while Min Ho took a seat on his couch, with a long sigh.

“It seems like it has been a long time since I last came home. I’m so tired.” Min Ho said as he covered his eyes with his right arm.

“This is the price you have to pay for your fame. It has never been easy since the first day you choose to put yourself in this entertainment world. Do you know how many people out there wish to be you? You should be grateful and stop complaining.” Manager Han said with a weak smile. “How’s your left arm? Are you sure it’s okay?” He asked.

“Hmmm… it’s just a minor bruise. It didn’t hurt the bone.” Min Ho replied without opening his eyes.

Manager Han’s gaze averted to Min Ho’s room. “What is Shin Hye doing inside your room?”

Min Ho put down his arm and opened his eyes immediately. He looked towards his room and shook his head. “I don’t know.”

Manager Han sighed. “You better take a look at her. She was so quiet in the van just now and she looked extremely angry in the set when you were hurt. She even yelled at you in front of all the peoples. You two are getting more and more obvious in front of everybody. I don’t know how to explain if your coordinators and the staffs in the agency started to suspect, which I think they already does. President Jang will kill me. He only agreed for both of you to date secretly. He won’t be happy if anybody else find out.” He shook his head and before he made his way to the door he looked at Min Ho. “I’ll leave you guys here for now. Don’t argue; don’t break up because I don’t want to see a zombie again like few months ago. That President Kim’s incident was enough to torture me already. I don’t want to contact KeyEast again anytime soon.”

Min Ho stood up of the couch and walked towards his room after his manager left. He slowly pushed the door opened and he saw Shin Hye was busy looking for something in his cabinet. “What are you doing? Looking for something?” He asked softly.

“I remembered I bought this bruise relief cream in China from our last trip. I put it somewhere here but I just couldn’t find it. It’s very good for…” Shin Hye stopped mid-sentence when Min Ho suddenly pulled her into his embrace.

“Yah! What are you doing? You will hurt your arm. Let go of me.” She tried to push him away but it only makes his arms tightened around her.

Min Ho buried his face on the crook of her neck, inhaling the sweet scent of her. “I’m sorry. I’m sorry to make you worried about me. I’ll be more careful next time.” He whispered.

Shin Hye sighed deeply. “You said that every time but you still get hurt here and there.”

He pulled back slightly as he looked into her eyes. “But I’m still alright. The shooting is finishing soon.”

“After this movie, there will be a lot of pending CF for you to shoot and you have to continue with your fans meeting around Asia. And Manager Han is still discussing few CF for you. You wouldn’t have any time to rest after the movie. You will only get busier.” She looked down and sighed again.

“Are you… getting tired of this kind of life… with me?” Min Ho asked carefully as his heartbeat raced.

Shin Hye looked up at him and held his gaze. She doesn’t know how to answer his question. Was she tired? Yes, she was. Tired of worrying about him, tired of seeing him getting hurt in the shooting set and tired of herself for not able to help him.

She started working with Starhaus as Min Ho’s personal assistant since last December. She still wonder was it too fast to get into a relationship with him? They have only been together for 6 months but so many things have happened between them. The scandal between him and Park Min Young, the scandal between her and Song Won Seuk. Of course all that was linked with President Kim’s dirty tricks to forced her to break up with Min Ho. It has been 3 months already since they got back together after the incident of President Kim threatened her to leave him.

Everything seems fine after President Jang took back his position in Starhaus but nothing could change the fact that she was dating a super top hallyu star. Their relationship will forever keep as a secret because his fans will never accept him for dating an ordinary girl like her or to be exact, his fans will not happy for him to have a girlfriend.           

Shin Hye gently caressed his face. “I’m just worried about you. Since I started working in the agency, your workload keeps increasing and you hardly have the time to really rest.” She let go of his cheek and made her way to held on his left arm. She slowly rolled the sleeve up and caressed on the huge dark purplish bruise on his arm. There were also a lot of old and new minor scars along his hand. Just then, she spotted the dried, crusted blood around his knuckles. There was also a new wound on it. Tears started to form in her eyes. She took a deep breath before she pulled him over to his bed and make him to sit on it.    

Min Ho noticed her eyes turned red. He tried to wipe the dried blood away but was stopped by Shin Hye. “Don’t do that. It will get infected.” She said as she walked to the cabinet again and looked through the drawer one by one. A sigh of relief was heard when she found the small medicine box. She moved back to him and put the medicine box on the floor while she was kneeling in front of him.

She took out a wet antibacterial wipes and started to clean the wound gently, blowing onto his injuries as he winced slightly. He could only watch in silence, finding himself mesmerised by the girl before him, his eyes fixated upon her concentrated face.

Min Ho’s face twisted in pain when Shin Hye applied the bruise relief cream on his arm. The pain slowly numbed by the cream as the cool feeling spread around his skin. She stood up and put the medicine box back into the cabinet after she was done.

“You rest here for a while. I’ll make something for you to eat later.” Shin Hye said without looking at him. As she walked pass Min Ho, she gasped in shocked when he suddenly pulled her down and she was now lying flat on his bed with him hovered on top of her.

“What are you doing? You will hurt your arm again.” Shin Hye tried to get up but was pinned down by him again.

“My arm is okay after treated by you. And now is my time to treat your heart.” Min Ho said with a smile. He leaned down and kissed very softly and gently on her lips. He pulled back as he looked deeply into her eyes.

Shin Hye’s cheeks turned blushing red. “W-What is wrong with my heart?” She stuttered.

Min Ho let out a soft laugh looking at her like that. She will still blush no matter how many times they have been this intimately close together. “I heard your heart shattered into pieces when you saw my arm injured. It must be still bleeding in there. I have the responsible to heal it.” He whispered in a low seductive voice as his lips slowly moved towards her earlobe and nibbled on it, sending shivers through out her body.

“You should rest.” Shin Hye uttered breathlessly as she felt his hand slowly slid under her shirt, roaming around her body.

“But I miss you so much. I miss having you so close to me… so damn much.” He whispered in between kisses.

Shin Hye bit her lower lip, trying hard to stay controlled and rational. “Your filming schedule is going to be very tight starting this week and you have to travel to a lot of places next week. You won’t have much time to rest. Since you are off today, you better sleep now.” She said as she tried to push him away.

“Later.” Min Ho ignored her and continued to set her body on fire. He slid his hand under her shirt again, pushing it up, and pulled it off her in one swift move as he continued trailing wet kisses across her skin.

“Oppa…” Shin Hye pushed his chest softly when his hand already moved to her jeans and was busy with the buckle, ignoring her. “Oppa… you will hurt your arm again. You should rest now.”

“I’ll be careful. I’ll be quick and rest later.” He said softly as his lips were busy tasting every inch of her.

“You will never be quick when it comes to this.” She gasped when she felt her jeans began sliding off her legs. A soft moan followed when his hand ran down in between her thighs, started to explore her intimately. She moaned in her slumber, a sound that urged him upwards, fingers toying with the hem of her underwear, lowering them slowly. She was drenched in need. “Oppa… stop…” She said breathlessly when she felt his hand pulling her underwear off.

Min Ho pulled himself up as he took his clothes off before he leaned down again and kiss her lips, intimate and slow. “You talk too much.” He said in between the kisses. Her lips parted somewhat automatically, and he slid his tongue into , around the same time he himself into her. He clenched his jaw when her warmth slowly wrapped tightly around him. He stayed very still, waiting for her to adjust to him. His skin tingled at each subtle brushing against hers. He lowered his mouth to , just under her chin, smoothing out her hair with his hands.

“Ughhh…oppa…” Shin Hye moaned, as her hips curling upwards to receive his presses. Her arms reflectively found themselves entwined around him, and he smiled, her jaw line, lowering himself down on her. And once he was in as deeply as he could possibly go, he adjusted himself accordingly, and delivered the first slow .

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

 

“There will be a photo shooting for Promiz around 11am tomorrow. It will take about 4 to 5 hours before we come back here, get you ready for the Twosome fan meeting at 7pm. Eonnie already choose the outfit that you need to wear for the event tomorrow.” Shin Hye said and she looked up at Min Ho when she didn’t receive any reply from him.

Min Ho was looking at the schedule mindlessly and Shin Hye was sure he wasn’t concentrating at what she was talking just now.

“Oppa… Oppa…” She called.

Shin Hye’s voice shook him off from his deep thoughts as he looked up at her. “Yes?”

She sighed as she crossed her arms, glaring at him. “If you are not interested in the briefing just let me know. I can save my breath and continue with my work outside.”

Min Ho smiled awkwardly as he looked at her with an apologetic gaze. “I’m sorry. I was a bit distracted.”

“Distracted by what?” Shin Hye asked.

He inhaled deeply. “The scene I’m going to film this weekend, it’s a very emotional scene and I’m quite nervous.”

Shin Hye put the file down as she walked to wards her boyfriend. She leaned down and wrapped her arms around him from behind.

She startled Min Ho with her sudden initiative. They were in the agency meeting room now and she was always worried that the people in the agency will find out about their relationship. He brought his hand up and gently caressed her arms that were hugging him.

“You shouldn’t give yourself so much of pressure. You are doing great. Everyone can see it and even Director Yu Ha is very satisfied with your performance.” Shin Hye said softly in his ear.

Min Ho let out a deep sigh. “It’s hard not to have pressure when everyone is keeping their eyes on this movie and expecting high quality acting from me.”

Shin Hye tightened her arms around him and pressed her lips on his neck, making him squirmed at her touch. “Trust me. Everyone will love it once the movie is release.”

Min Ho smiled as he nodded. “This is the first time you hugged me like this in the office except in the dressing room. You are not scared that anyone will see us? Or you have decided to reveal our relationship to the world?”

Shin Hye hit his chest playfully as she pouted her lips. “I don’t want to see a strike outside the agency and get my hair pulled off by your fans. And it’s just 7.30am now. They won’t be in until 8.30am. We are alone in the office now and we are safe.” 

He turned his head slightly to the side and their eyes met. He nuzzled her nose and kissing it softly. “Then maybe we should do some de-stress workout before everybody come in.” He whispered.

“Yah!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter