CHAPTER 9

Marrying A Creep

"KIM NAMJI!!" Baekhyun shouted. Your ears perked up hearing his voice. The voice that you've longing to hear again. You pushed Chanyeol aside, running towards the door. 
"Take him." Your father commanded. The guards grabbed Baekhyun's arms, pulling him outside, but Baekhyun didn't let him. Your tears formed as soon as you saw him. You slowly walked towards him. 
"Hajima..." You said.
"Namji?" Your mother said, looking at you. Your tears rolled down, looking at Baekhyun's face. 
"Let him go." You said and the guards quickly did. He pulled you for a hug, sobbing. He buried his face on the crook of your neck. 
"Uljima..." You whispered. 
"Let my daughter go!" Your father shouted, removing Baekhyun's arms around you. Your father pulled you away from him. 
"Come with me... Namji... Come with Oppa.. Hmm?" Baekhyun said, reaching out his hands, you were about to take it and run away from them when a fist landed on his face. Baekhyun fell on the ground, wincing in pain. Chanyeol grabbed his collar, pulling him up, ceaselessly throwing punches. Baekhyun can't fight back with Chanyeol's strength. You run towards them, stoping Chanyeol. 
"Hajima!!" You shouted. Chanyeol obeyed, but he grabbed your wrist, pulling you away from Baekhyun. 
"What do you think you are doing?!" You said, releasing yourself from his grip. Chanyeol looked at you. You're right, you're both not in love with each other. Chanyeol's hand loosen around you. 
"KIM NAMJI!!" Your father shouted. He slapped your cheek and Chanyeol stepped in front of your father. 
"Father, please... Don't." He said. You grabbed the opportunity to run away with the boy who you really love. You both ran away, somewhere no one else knows, where the two of you always meet before. The place is still the same, quiet, away from reality. You cupped Baekhyun's cheek, feeling guilt with every bruises on it. 
"Gwaenchana..." He said, caressing your soft cheek. 
"I missed you..." He said, your tears rolled down, pulling him for a hug. 
"Nado..." You whispered. 
"I'm sorry for what i've done... I was out of my mind..." He said. You nod your head, even though it's still hurt, you feel more hurt when you're not able to talk to him or see him. 


The sun faded and was quickly replaced by the bright moon. Everyone in the mansion is worried for you. They tried tried to call you but there's no respond from you. Your mother lost her consciousness and was now resting inside her room. Your father already asked his body guards to look for you. Even the police did. Chanyeol just stayed inside your room. Not even caring where you are. But there's a little bit of fear inside him. Fear that Baekhyun might not return you back or Baekhyun might hurt you again. He heaved a sigh, standing up from his seat. Heading downstairs. 
"Namjoon-ah." He called out. Namjoon walked towards him.
"Wae?" 
"Is there any news about Namji?" He asked, making Namjoon sigh. He shook his head.
"I'll go with them... I'll look for her." Chanyeol said, gaining everyone's attention. He placed his phone inside his pocket, leaving the mansion to look for you. 


You hug Baekhyun, feeling warm. He gave you his jacket, so you won't feel cold. The two of you stayed there. Beside each other. You shut your eyes, calming your mind. You keep on trying to remove the fear you feel but you simply can't. You feel scared, not for yourself, but for Baekhyun. You know the circumstances of running away with him. Your father will do everything to keep him away from you. 
"Still cold?" He asked, pulling you closer. You shook your head with a smile. 
"How about you? You might--"
"I'm alright..." He said. 
"Kim Namji..." A voice said which made you tense up. You stood up, same as Baekhyun. 
"Let's go home." Chanyeol said. Your eyes widened when the bodyguards of your father arrived. Chanyeol just stood there, staring at you. The bodyguards grabbed Baekhyun's arms while Chanyeol walked towards you, grabbing your wrist. 
"Your mother is not in good condition. You should go home." 
"I don't care!! Let Baekhyun go!!" You shouted. 
"Namji-ah... I'm alright... Go check on your mom..." Baekhyun said. 
"Ani... Jagiya... I'm not going with them..." You said, shaking your head. 
"Baekhyun. Please--"
"Kaja." Chanyeol said, pulling you with him. 
"Baekhyun!!" You shouted. You heard Baekhyun winced in pain. 
"Chanyeol! They're hurting him! Please! Help him! Chanyeol please i'm begging you!" You said. 
"It's your father's orders, not mine." Chanyeol said. 


You both reached the mansion. And as soon as you enter, your father slapped you once more. Your brother grabbed his arm, telling him not to hurt you. You fell on your knees, looking up at your father. 
"Appa... Please..." You said. 
"Hajima... Go to your room." He said. 
"Namji?? Namji is back! Oh my... Are you alright? Huh?" Your mother asked, running towards you but your father stopped him.  
"Appa please... I'm begging you..." You said. 
"I love Baekhyun..." You said. Your father looked at Chanyeol and then at you. 
"Namji... Do you even hear yourself?!" Your mother asked, raising her voice. 
"This girl is disappointing me..." Your father whispered. 
"Eomma... Calm down, it won't be good for you..." Your brother said, caressing the back of your mother. 
"How about you? Do you even hear yourself when you set a wedding even it's against me? Do you even hear yourself when i don't want to go to LA but you forced me? And now i still disappoint you? I want to study psychology like aunt... But you said no. And i obeyed you. And now i still disappoint you? What else should i do to make you proud? Marry this guy? Marry a guy even though i don't love him? Even thought he doesn't love me? What? Is the Kim Namji who's suffering makes you proud?" You said, standing up. Your father raised your hand to slap you but Chanyeol stopped him. 
"Hajima, Appa..." He said. 
"Kaja, Namji... You should take a rest." Chanyeol said. 


You entered your bed room, lying down on your bed. Chanyeol sighed, crossing his arms while looking at you. You cover yourself with the blanket, sobbing underneath it. The door burst open and your father entered. 
"Give me your phone." He said. You sat up, looking at your father. 
"Wae?" You asked. 
"Give me your phone!" He shouted. Your tears rolled down but you didn't move an inch. Your father walked towards you, searching for your phone inside your pocket. And when he found it, he took it away from you. 
"Your credit card will be closed." He said. 
"Appa!" You shouted, throwing pillows at him. 
"Appa... Let her rest..." Chanyeol said, leading your father towards the door. Chanyeol shut it, locking it. Chanyeol then remained silent, sitting down on the sofa, facing the TV. He doesn't have any plans of comforting you since he's not good with it. And the two of you have a deal, a deal saying that 'My problem's mine, not yours'. Meaning that you don't have any rights to care for one another. And it bothers Chanyeol. Because every single drop of your tear makes him feel guilt and worries inside him. 


---


Weeks passed, Chanyeol looked at you and he sighed. Your back facing to him, hugging a pillow. He head downstairs for Breakfast and found your family there. He sat down on his usual spot. 
"Where's Namji?" Your father asked. 
"She's still upstairs..." Chanyeol replied. 
"Is she not going to eat her breakfast?" Your mother asked. 
"I don't know, Eomma..." He replied and start to eat. 
Your tears rolled down, staring at the ceiling while lying flat on your bed, sorrow invaded your whole body which weakens you even more. You never come down to eat breakfast, lunch, or dinner. You just stay inside your room. You become more skinny, dark circles around your eyes formed. The door opened and Chanyeol head inside, carrying a tray of breakfast. 
"You should eat." Chanyeol said, placing the tray on your lap. You stared at it and you shook your head. 
"I have a news, about Baekhyun." He said which made you look at him. 
"But eat this first." Chanyeol said. 


After eating, Chanyeol took the tray downstairs and came back holding his phone, he sat down on your bed and his phone rang. He quickly answer it and hand it to you. Saying that it's Baekhyun. 
"Jagiya..." You said. 
"Namji..." Baekhyun said. 
"How are you? Are you alright?" You asked, tears rolling down. 
"I'm fine... Chanyeol said that you don't eat anything these past few days..." He said. 
"I already ate breakfast..." You said.
"Namji-ah..." Baekhyun said. 
"I have something to tell you..." 
"What is it?" You asked. 
"Hyuna..." He said. 
"What's with her?" You asked, there was a silence. You waited for him to continue. You heard him sigh and he cleared his throat. 
"She's pregnant..." Baekhyun said. You looked at Chanyeol who looked away, standing up from your bed. 
"Baekhyun--" 
"I'm the father..." Baekhyun continued. Your whole world crushed down by hearing Baekhyun's words. 
"Baekhyun..." You whispered. 
"Never skip meals-- araseo?" He said, sobbing. 
"Drink your vitamins, and take care of yourself..." He said. 
"I love you Kim Namji..." He said ending the phone call. 
"N-no.. No...-- Baek!" You shouted. You tried to dial his phone number but he doesn't answer his phone. Chanyeol grabbed his phone, placing it inside his pocket. 
"Uljima..." Chanyeol said. He sat down beside you, pulling you closer to him. You rest your head on his chest. Crying your heart out. And in that time, he finally figured it out. Chanyeol... Park Chanyeol fell for you. 


Chanyeol head downstairs and head straight to the dining hall where your parents at. He sat down on the chair and he sighed, answering every question of your parents, telling them that you and Baekhyun won't see each other anymore. Everyone sighed in relief that you'll be away from him now. 
"I think we should move to our own house now..." Chanyeol said. 
"Is Namji feeling well now?"
"Kinda... She started eating and drinking her vitamins..." Chanyeol replied. 
"That's a good idea..." Your father said. 


Chanyeol made his way back to your room and found you still lying flat on your bed. He sighed. Sitting down on the edge of your bed. 
"We should pack our things now..." Chanyeol said. 
"What for?" You asked and your tears rolled down on your cheek. You kept your eyes lock on the ceiling and he sighed, reaching out his hand to wipe your tears. 
"We're going to move to our own house." Chanyeol said. 
"Wae?" 
"Because it's ours." He said. 
"Andwae..." You said. Chanyeol sighed and he stood up. 
"I'll pack it for you." You said. Chanyeol stood up and head inside your walk in closet and start packing your things. You sighed, hugging the pillow, staring at the window. After packing things, Chanyeol walked towards you, pulling you up and leading you you towards the bathroom. 
"Go and take a shower. I'll wait downstairs." He said. You slowly nod your head and he shut the door. After taking a shower, you dress yourself up and dry your hair. You head downstairs and you found Chanyeol with your family. They all smiled, seeing you again. You ignored your parents and you walked towards Chanyeol. 
"Can we go now?" You asked. 
"Ne... We should go now..." Chanyeol said. 
"Namji-ah..." Your brother said. You hug him tightly and he kiss your forehead. 
"Don't worry... I'll visit you..." He said. You smiled at him, nodding your head. Your father opened his arms and you took a step backward. 
"Kaja..." You said.