CH. 10 Myungsoo Did the Dirty Dirty

Rotten Luck

Ch.10 Myungsoo Did the Dirty Dirty



 

    Woohyun’s hand hovered over the doorknob of the closet. He really didn’t want to think about it, but his mind couldn’t help but jump to the worst case scenario. The fact that there was human blood sheets could mean only one thing and only one thing. His precious baby, his pride and joy, his innocent sweet little angel did the naughty!

    

    Woohyun didn’t consider that Myungsoo had bitten anyone since he and Sunggyu had kept a close eye on Myungsoo’s eating habits, the boy had never tasted blood from the source, only from blood bags or the bat blood juice boxes.

 

    Kim Myung...soo...when I find you you’re dead meat!” Woohyun cursed silently under his voice. The evidence was clear, the traces were clear to him, (and it laid out just like how it did the night  he and Sunggyu got together).

 

Every possibility was swarming through his canine brain, and it was starting to become overwhelming as Woohyun grasped tightly onto the collar of his bathrobe with one hand. He didn’t want to believe that his little innocent baby had done that thing with the human boy. When Woohyun gathered enough courage driven by rage to open the closet doors, his nose flared as everything he expected was laid out before him. The pretty human boy was asleep, snugly wrapped in Myungsoo’s embrace. The human was scantily clothed in his pyjamas, his shirt collar was stretched revealing his bare neck and collarbones, his shorts slightly pulled up too much past the knee revealing long slender legs (legs that Woohyun would’ve died to have). Myungsoo draped a leg over the human lovingly and even smiled in his sleep. There were still blood stains on the corner of the teenage vampire’s mouth. Their breaths seemed to move as one in a rhythmic pattern.This could mean one thing, that one thing that Gyu had always told him about.

 

    “Tsk tsk tsk aaaaaiiiiigooooooooo aaaiiiigggooooooo AIIIIGOOOOOO THIS BOY!” Woohyung vented in grief and disappointment.

 

    Myungsoo’s eyes slowly opened at a familiar nagging voice. He quickly jumped his sleeping position as he sees the terrifying image of his Umma.

 

    “U...U Umma! What are you doing here?!”

 

    “W..WHAT AM I DOING HERE!? KIM MYUNGSOO! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE IS WHAT I’D LIKE TO ASK! AND WHAT DID YOU DO WITH THAT HUMAN BOY!?”

 

    “N...nothing...we’re just slee sleeping Umma!”

 

    “Sleeping?! Like sleeping sleeping? PFFFFTT SURE YOU WERE! WHY DO I SEE BLOOD ON THE SHEETS!”

 

    “I...I ...got hungry...and Sungyeolie….I….we…we....” Myungsoo stuttering made the situation even more vague. Myungsoo is absolutely pathetic when trying to explain himself.

 

    “HHHUUUUAAAAAAAAAAHHHH” Woohyun gasp, it was worst to hear Myungsoo admitting to his crime out loud. “YOu YOU YOU ARE ONLY SIXTEEN!!!!….KIM MYUNGSOOO DID YOU DO THAT THING??! I CAN SMELL THE POOR HUMAN BOY ALL OVER YOU!!! “

 

    “W...What thing?”

 

    “Th...That thing that….Umma and Appa does…”

 

    “I don’t understand Umma?”

 

    “Don’t play dumb with me….THAT THING! That thing you do when you’re married!”

 

    “I really DON’T know what you mean!”

 

    “UGHHHH that’s it! YOU ARE COMING HOME WITH ME MISTER!” Woohyun yelled pulling Myungsoo by the ears.

 

    By now Sungyeol had woken up with all the noise. He sat up slowly with his head still pounding from the loss of blood. He found a strange robed lady that he assumed to be Myungsoo’s mother who was pulling Myungsoo by the ears and dragging him out the doors of the closet.

 

    “W...wait Auntie! W...where are you taking him?” Sungyeol asked, concerned. In fact, he found it strange that he was even caring and that it was even stranger to feel an attachment that he never would’ve felt before towards Myungsoo.

 

    “S..Sungyeoliee ! “ Myungsoo called out to his love.

 

    “DON’T YOU MAKE A SOUND YOU! WAIT TIL WE’RE HOME AND I’LL HAND YOU OVER TO THE CROWS! I’LL MAKE YOU LIVE WITH YOUR GRANDMOTHER IN THE MOUNTAINS,” Woohyun ranted dragging Myungsoo out of the closet and down to the stairs of Sungyeol’s house. Sungyeol trailed behind them, confused at what was going on as he tried to pulled himself together

 

    “W..w..wait for me!” Sungyeol called after the two. He met a highly amused Hoya Ahjusshi by the door after Woohyun hastily dragged Myungsoo off and out the door. Sungyeol wasn’t sure what happened, but it seemed like Myungsoo wouldn’t survive the night from his Umma’s wrath. From the pit of his heart, he felt legitimately concerned for the vampire and was a little worried about his safety.

 

    “Ahjusshi! Where is that auntie taking Kim Myungsoo?!”

 

“Where is he going? Ha. Hahahaha… HAHAHAHHHAHHHHHHH HAHHHAAAAAHAHAHAH ahahhahahh hhehehehehh,” Hoya laughed sinisterly like a maniac at the sight of a raging woohyun. Myungsoo was going to be fed to the pigeons for sure. Soon his precious “Violet” will be avenged. Sungyeol stared at Hoya for a good long minute and felt a little scared at the usually calm and well mannered ahjusshi, but right now, Hoya was scary.

 

    “....Ahjusshi...hello? Hoya Ahjusshi?”

 

    “Heheheh….ahh…. ok that was good.” Hoya wiped a single tear of joy from his cheek then focused his attention to Sungyeol. “What was that you said?”

 

    “Um Where is Myungsoo’s Umma taking him? Home?” Sungyeol asks innocently.

 

    “Yes...home…(in hell),” Hoya replied.

 

    “C...can you take me to him?”

 

    “Don’t worry Sungyeol, Ahjusshi is sure Myungsoo’s Umma won’t do much damage to him. He’s in good hands. Really good hands.”

 

    Hoya’s last statement wasn’t enough to ease Sungyeol’s heart, but he didn’t have much of a choice but to believe the man. He watched as the still amused Hoya stood on Sungyeol’s front lawn zoned out in his own world. The older man was about to cross the lawn and return to his own home when a fat pigeon flew by and started to peck at his shoulders. At first, the peck was a gentle one until it eventually evolved into a flat out assault on the broad shouldered man.

 

    “Omo!” Sungyeol yelled in surprise as the pigeon started to flap its wings harder and peck at Hoya repeatedly.

 

    Hoya waved frantically at the annoying creature and finally lunged at it’s plump body to pull to pull out a piece of paper tied to its feet. He knew it was Gyu who sent this pest since he was all old school and that. Hoya began to read the small note and his expression changed from utter joy to a familiar annoyance.

 

    “W..What is it Hoya Ahjusshi?”

 

    “Just...Gyu.”

 

    “Gyu?”

 

    “Myungsoo’s father.”

 

    Upon hearing that Sungyeol jumped up holding onto Hoya’s arms lightly. Hoya stared at the boy’s flustered face.

 

    “Myungsoo’s appa called for you? Can...Can I come then?”

 

    “...I don’t know...that geezer...can get...a bit…”

 

    Hoya didn’t want to take Sungyeol to Gyu’s place, in fact, even if he had the chance, he would never, but this note asked for exactly what he didn’t want to do. He felt sorry  for the child because if things were like what Woohyun assumed, he didn’t want to separate the poor lovebirds as much as he wished for Myungsoo’s demise (over the grief of his poor damaged “Violet” and many many other misfortunes brought upon him by the little twerp). Plus, he just felt like this sweet child of a neighbor doesn’t deserve to get caught up in the mess.

 

    Hoya walked up the steps of Gyu’s dusty porch with Sungyeol following closely behind. The atmosphere was more eerie than usual as the two waited by the door for someone to come out and open it. As expected, he saw a semi-dressed Gyu. Sunggyu looked more stressed than usual, but his expression brightened when he laid eyes on Sungyeol. A sleazy smirk spread across his face as he greeted the youth standing behind Hoya.

 

    “Ah I see Hoya brought company,” Sunggyu smiled in a gentlemanly way. Hoya rolled his eyes at the older man, already knowing what he was trying to do.

 

    “Did Hoya meet you at Old Palryongie’s Tavern? Are you one of the new barmaids there? We go there often, but I’ve never seen you.”

 

    “Actually I….”

 

    Sunggyu didn’t let the younger speak and went on to grab Sungyeol’s hands earnestly giving it a kiss, making Hoya cringe in disapproval; he slapped the fair child’s hands from the senior vampire. Sungyeol was also surprised, but his naive mind didn’t process what was really happening.

 

    “ Yah! Stop your geezer flirting Gyu! This one isn’t one of Palryongie’s barmaids. He’s also a minor!”

 

    “Oh , a minor. W...wait what... then who is he?”

 

    “Can’t you sense it from him? He’s Myungsoo’s boyfriend!”

 

    Gyu picked up Sungyeol’s hands and brought it to his face again. He sniffed.

 

    “Now that you mention it...he has Myungsoo’s drool smell on him. Huaaah….well...that’s awkward.”

 

    After the awkward encounter, Gyu finally noticed the signs. The familiar looking mark on Sungyeol’s neck was in the same pattern as Myungsoo’s teeth, the scent that flowed within Sungyeol’s veins, everything about Sungyeol had markings of Myungsoo on it. Sunggyu’s complexion changed to a paler shade of grey now.

 

As soon as Gyu led the two visitors into the living room, they witnessed the scene of an upcoming family dilemma. Sungyeol was a little spooked at his surroundings for everything was dark and the lights were not even though there were lights. He looked over at Hoya ahjusshi, but Hoya didn’t seem to be fazed by the atmosphere. In fact, he even looked happy.

Woohyun held a feather duster in his hands while standing and ranting at a now crunched faced Myungsoo who was wailing his lungs out as Woohyun umma spanked him a few times on the tush.

 

“DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU’VE DONE!?” Woohyun yells at his son, giving him three or four more whips to the .

 

“U...Ummm...uuummmmaa….*hic hic hic*....” Myungsoo turned around at the sight of Hoya which made him cry louder, “ …*hic hic hic* Ho....H...Hojuuuuussshiiiii!”

 

“Hahahah, don’t call out to me kid. You deserve this,” Hoya eyed him unsympathetically while Sungyeol eyed Myungsoo with concern.

 

Gyu cleared his throat catching everyone’s attention. He gestured for Sungyeol to sit at the couch across from where he and his wife sat with Myungsoo kneeling by Woohyun’s side on the floor. Hoya bounced to his special purple armchair besides Sunggyu.  

 

“Things appear to be more serious than I thought Woohyun…” Sunggyu began. Woohyun immediately glared daggers at Myungsoo.

 

    “W...What do you mean Yeobo?”

 

    “I mean...Myungsoo did more than just...that thing

 

    “W..what? N...no I didn’t Umma ! I didn’t!”

 

    “L...LET YOUR FATHER SPEAK!”

 

    “Actually it might not entirely be his fault.” Gyu continued. “It’s also his,” he pointed a porky finger at Sungyeol.

 

    Sungyeol pointed to himself, “Me?! Ahjusshi, what did I do?! He was the one who climbed into my window!” He tried to defend himself.

 

    “That’s exactly what you did, you let him in! You invited him in!” Sunggyu stated in a nagging tone.

 

    Woohyun changed the direction of his glare to Sungyeol, “What is that supposed to mean?”

 

    Sunggyu sighed heavily and put his hands on his hips, “Everybody wait here.” Headed towards the direction of the library. A few moments later, he came back into the living room carrying a stack of thick books that looked like they were about to fall apart any minute. He dropped them on the table and selected the third book from the bottom, the thickest book of them all. He took a couple breaths to calm himself before he began. His voice was serious. Even Hoya ahjusshi leaned forward in his seat to listen to the old vampire now.

 

    “According to vampire legend…and most importantly according to the the traditions of my specific clan…” He opened up the old dusty book and two paper figures stood up from the pages.

 

    “It’s an effing pop-up book,” Hoya snarked.

 

    Woohyun shushed Hoya, “Hoya-shii!”

 

    The old vampire looked up at the ceiling, closed his eyes, and in a deep breath as if to ask “can you not please” at the hunter’s remark before continuing. He touched one of the standing paper figures with one finger of one hand and he touched the second figure with a finger of the other hand.

 

    “Ahem...according to legend...wh-when a-a young vampire is exposed to human blood for the first time...there could only be two resulting situations from this, um, offering… um offering of human blood, and ONLY if it’s during his first taste, that um if he doesn't completely drink every drop, then they just...form a connection. BUT with my clan in particular, when the human offers his or her blood to a vampire, it is an acceptance to HOLY UNION BETWEEN THE TWO. THIS! THIS IS WHY IT’S ALSO YOUR FAULT AS WELL AS HIS!” Sunggyu pointed a finger a Sungyeol which quickly was directed towards Myungsoo. “STHUUNGYEOL, YOU INVITED HIM IN. ONCE YOU INVITE A VAMPIRE INTO YOUR HOME, HE HAS ETERNAL RIGHTS OF PASSAGE!! YOU SINGLE HANDEDLY OFFERED YOURSELF TO MYUNGSOO! AND YOUUUUUUUUU!” His voice was higher pitched now as he pointed at Myungsoo. “YOOOOOOUUUUUUUUU!!!”

 

    “AHJUSSHI, this doesn’t make any sense at all! And your son was the one who was STALKING ME FIRST!” Sungyeol yelled in his dolphin high voice.

 

    “SHUSH! IT IS THE CUSTOMS OF OUR PEOPLE! MY PEOPLE!”

 

    “Gyuzizi, calm down, you’re spitting everywhere,” Hoya made a face while wiping his cheek with a handkerchief.

 

    “Appa, please don’t yell at Sungyeollie! It’s my fault!”

 

    Sunggyu whipped his head around. “YOU MYUNGSOO, HOW DARE YOU!? Don’t you sense it Sungyeolie? You’re changing! Myungsoo is within you now! You have unknowingly formed an eternal bond with my son!”

 

    Hoya’s face simply wore a mocking “O” shape in amusement.

 

    Sunggyu continued screaming at the top of his lungs at Myungsoo until Woohyun interrupted him.

 

    “YEOBO, YOUR HAIR! It’s changing! IT’S TURNING WHITE!”

    

    No doubt, Gyu was cursed with the curse of having his hair turn white and permanently white for the rest of his eternal life whenever he reached a certain level of stress. A little patch started from the hair near the base of his neck and started spreading to his left ear.

    “MY HAIR!!” He wailed and started taking in deeper breaths to calm himself and slow down the spreading whiteness and eventually ran out of the room, but before he did that, he pointed his last finger at Myungsoo, “You’re grounded! Woohyun umma, stop buying anymore bat blood juice boxes!”

 

    Sunggyu’s words echoed in Sungyeol’s mind. It was all to much to take in at once. As ridiculous as Sunggyu sounded, It seemed true now that he thought about it. When he woke up, he sensed a strong attachment towards his former stalker, and he had began to feel more sympathetic towards the latter. His heart raced nervously as he looked over to Myungsoo who was still kneeling on the floor. For a second their eyes met, and he could see strange rosey color sparkles framing around the handsome teenage vampire as Myungsoo gave him a sweet gentle  half smile (just to assure that everything was going to be fine) that he usually would scoff at. Sungyeol felt his hands shaking in panic, his blood pressure levels decreasing. He was feeling lightheaded and tried to escape this dreaded place by attempting to stand up. Sunggyu now returned to the room with his chest still puffing up and down as his head was now half splotched with patches of white hair (he looked rather pained).

 

    So, it was his fault?” Sungyeol thought, despite the other stalking him for years, in the end Sungyeol was to blamed?

 

Sungyeol was having a hard time registering everything he just heard into his mind. In a matter of a minute, he found out that he had unknowingly let a vampire in, performed a “holy reunion” ritual, and got himself “engaged” to his stalker. He felt lighter than a feather by now and from that moment, his vision of Myungsoo’s father, mother, and Hoya ahjusshi blurred in front of him as his eyes saw nothing but black. The last thing he felt and heard was his head landing on the couch cushion and Myungsoo’s high pitched voice calling his name.

 

 

AN: Thank you to readers for supporting the our story thus far. Please please leave a comment. We love to read what you've got to say. Thank you to all subscribers, readers, commentors, upvoters, and supporters. <3 <3 <3