Don't Go

StAy WiTh Me!!

 

TAE KYUNG'S POV

 

“Hyung-nim I have a request”

“Please don’t let your mother sing this song, this is my mother’s song, I don’t want it to be stolen again” mi nyu said.

“I’ll return it to you, I promised” I said

“Being able to promised that….thank you”

“In the end we are able to say goodbye face to face that’s a relief”

“Hwang tae kyung, Goodbye” mi nyu said to me and bowed. She started to waked away, but I grabbed her hand immediately before she can walk away, I started crying. She was about to leave. Then she let go of my hand. Tears fell down my cheeks unexpectedly.  I was really shocked that she said goodbye to me. I came not only to give her back the song I came here so she can forgive me for what I said to her and what my mother done to her mother but mostly I came here to make her stay, to make her stay by my side. But she said she was in pain because of me, I hurt mi nyu so much I don’t want her to suffer anymore, but I can’t let her go away I can’t let her leave me like this. I’m holding onto her. Without thinking I ran towards her with tears still on my cheeks. I just can’t lose her not like this.

“Mi Nyu don’t go” I hugged her from behind, I wasn’t really thinking straight that time, I was just scare that she’s going to leave me.

“Hyung-nim” Mi nyu whispered tears falling down her cheeks.

“Mi nyu don’t leave me after what we’ve been through”

“Hyung-nim like I said my heart hurt so much that even looking at you is really difficult for me” she  said in a really weak voice  with her tears falling down her face non-stop.

“What are you going to do, are you just going to run away with your problems again like you always do, I told don’t go to a place I can’t see you” I raised my voice. I’m really getting angry at her. Why can’t she understand that I want her to stay that I don’t want her to leave my side. I want her to be with me and only me.

“You told me last time that you didn’t want to see me and I am doing that right now hyung-nim but I can’t do that if you keep appearing in front of me” she turned around facing me, her eyes was all watery, her cheeks is soak with her tears. She started walking away from me again.

“I didn’t mean what I said back then, I only said because I was mad” I said toning my voice a little low to not make it sound that I’m mad. She turned back to me with a sad look in her eyes. I march right up to her and hugged her tightly.

“Mi nyu you will always be the one that I can truly see even if it’s dark so listen carefully because I’ll tell you everyday Saranghae,”