Good Morning my Angel

StAy WiTh Me!!

 

1 week later

GO MI NYU’S POV

I woke up about 8 in the morning with an arm around my waist. I looked up to see who it is, but the only person i saw is my one and only star.

I thought I was dreaming because of all the things that happened to me this fast week. I have to pinch myself to make sure I wasn’t dreaming. Me and hyung-nim is in japan right now. We didn’t go back to Korea because hyung-nim said that he wants to spend more time with me, I didn’t really argued with him since I also want to spend time with him, we didn't really told everyone that me and tae kyung are together , he didn’t really care, everyone thinks that I’m in japan and hyung-nim is sulking somewhere. I told him that we need to go back to Korea but he would not listen to me but I convinced him to go back next week. Everyone is probably worried about us since I keep ignoring oppa’s calls neither shin woo, Jeremy and manager ma phone calls. There probably wondering where hyung-nim is, his phone is full of missed calls from president Ahn. He is probably worried about tae kyung since he hasn’t heard of him for a week and hasn’t showed up for rehearsal when they have a concert in 2 weeks.

I slip out of bed quietly so I wouldn’t wake up tae kyung but suddenly someone grabbed my arm and pulled me back to bed.

“Hyung-nim what are you doing” I asked in quiet voice.

“Where are you going” he asked

“I’m just going to make breakfast hyung-nim”

“Stay with me a little bit” he said in a tired voice.

“Ahh...Okay... hyung-nim” I lie back next to him and drip of to sleep.

 4 hours later

 

I woke up about 12 and I was really hungry so I slipped out of bed to make some breakfast (in this case lunch). I went to the kitchen and turn on the kettle so I can make some coffee. I went to sit on the sofa and the TV. I saw some news about A.N.JELL it was nice to see the others again in a long time.  The news was about tae kyung who hasn’t been back to the dorm and haven’t been seen for a week by his fans and by President Ahn.

NEWS

THE LEADER OF THE POP GROUP A.N.JELL HAS NOT BEEN SEEN FOR A WEEK NOW, HE HASN’T SHOWN UP TO WORK AND HE HASN’T BEEN BACK TO THE DORM ASWELL. HIS BAND MATES SAID THAT HE WAS JUST TAKEN OFF TIME WORK AND THAT HE IS AWAY AND WILL BE BACK NEXT WEEK.

BUT THE MYSTERIOUS THING IS THAT HE IS SPOTTED IN JAPAN A WEEK AGO TALKING TO A GIRL. THE PERSON WHO TOOK THE PHOTO SAID THAT TAE KYUNG RUN AFTER HER AFTER SHE LEFT AND HUGGED HER.

THE GIRL LOOKS UPSET WHEN SHE WAS TALKING TO TAE KYUNG.

IT SEEMS LIKE THEY WHERE HAVING AN ARGUMENT.

WHO IS THIS MYSTERY GIRL, IS SHE TAE KYUNG’S OLD GIRLFRIEND OR TAE KYUNG IS CHEATING ON YO HE YI. WHAT WILL THE NATIONAL FAIRY SAY ABOUT THIS? WHOEVER THIS GIRL IS WE ARE EAGER TO FIND OUT. STAY TUNE TO MORE INFORMATION AND LIVE INTERVIEW WITH KOREA’S NATIONAL FAIRY YO HE YI.

“What should I do, I caused hyung-nim another scandal again.” I said worriedly

“Don’t worry about it pig-rabbit I’ll protect you” tae kyung whispered in my ear. While I almost jump of the sofa

“Hyung-nim you scared me, how long have you been there?”

“Long enough to hear that I’m cheating on the devil fairy”

“Hyung-nim would this damage your image since your dating He Yi”

“Yah. Pig-rabbit I’m not dating devil fairy, I’m was pretending to date her for your sake. You. ..You should be grateful that I protected your identity back then and I actually broke up with her before I went after you in japan”

“Hyung-nim you broke up with He Yi”

“yes I did, now we can tell the public that we are dating” he said with a smirk on his face.

“but hyung-nim aren’t I dating shin woo hyung???”