Overview

Secret Romance

Kim Jongin or known mononymously as Kai first debuted with his 6 member-group as the main dancer and visual. Other members include Suho the leader and the oldest, Baekhyun the lead singer, Chen the main singer, Chanyeol the main rapper, and Sehun the lead dancer and the maknae of the group.

    His persona on stage is very contrasting to his off stage self -- fierce, y, and bold. In real life, he loves to sleep a lot and play video games whenever they are not practicing or while in the waiting room. He loves to spend his free time hanging out with friends watching a movie or playing video games, just like what a typical boy of his age would do.

    His pre-debut life consisted of endless practicing while balancing school. He trained for 5 years until he got to debut. He’s not very sociable and prefers small but tight-knit group. He's best friends with Taemin whom he had known since they were 13 years old but Taemin debuted first with his group, SHINee. He's also the closest to Sehun, whom he almost grew up with and spend a lot of time with since they are both in charge of dancing and Junmyeon, although on cam they don't look very close, he is someone Jongin respects a lot and look up to as a big brother since he doesn't have an older brother. 

    From his tall stature and undeniably good looks, not to mention a very graceful and dynamic dancer, one would expect that he probably had a lot of dating experiences. Contrary to popular belief, Jongin doesn’t seem to show interest in girls. During trainee days, he’s too busy preparing for debut to even think about dating. He did have many fans even before debut waiting for him outside the SM building after a day of training. Some fan accounts stated that he looked so shy and very awkward, particularly to the opposite . Many girl trainees have shown interest in him but none of them got to have an intimate relationship with him. He may have friends from the opposite gender but they are very limited.

    Kim Jongin’s personality is very simple. He’s the type of person that will be appreciative and happy when given enough sleep, delicious food, and good company. He’s very laid back and will take every opportunity he can grab just so he can take a rest and sleep in between breaks. It is safe to say that Jongin is a lazy person but not when it comes to his career. 

* * *

    Do Kyungsoo or also known as D.O. is part of SM entertainment’s latest boy group who debuted in 2013. He's the main vocalist of a 5-member group, together with Luhan the lead singer and visual, Xiumin the lead dancer and lead rapper, Lay the main dancer and the leader, and Tao the main rapper and the unexpectedly the maknae of the group. They promote in both South Korea and China so they travel a lot.  Kyungsoo is one of the two Koreans in their group, the other one being Xiumin.

    He’s very quiet but weird. He's got a temper and gets annoyed very easily although it's not obvious because of his cute appearance and when he gets mad he's not really vocal about it. Always gets teased for his height but a lot of people in the industry loves him for his velvety voice and good manners. It's very hard to read his personality because he doesn't talk much, especially on cam. Since he's very quiet, the members love to a lot which the members gets punished for -- by his signature headlock move. He hasn't changed very much since pre-debut. He loves to sing English R & B songs, which is another thing he gets praised for -- his almost perfect english. Although on cam, it may looked like he is so annoyed with s, he admires and appreciate his group a lot, especially the Chinese members who gave to go through a lot of physical and emotional pain living in Korea by themselves. 

    He also the best cook in their dorm so most of the time the members relies on his cooking though it's not as good as the fans claim to be, his cooking rather mediocre. It's decent but not the best. He's also very organized and neat that's why he is Xiumin's favorite dongsaeng. He's reliable, caring and mature. He's close to Jongin’s group as well because they trained together for years. He's also close to BtoB's Hyunsik, which he went to school with and formed a singing group with during high school. 

    Before becoming a trainee, he took formal vocal training until he got scouted by an SM talent agent then trained for 3 years because he has always been passionate about singing. Before becoming a trainee, he took formal vocal training until he got scouted by an SM talent agent.

    He had been in a relationship before but it didn't work out as he was busy with training and school. Apart from that relationship, he didn't have any close relationship with a girl. A lot of girls, sometimes even boys, swoon over him every time he starts to sing. Even his vocal coach and sunbaes have always admired his sweet, low, modulated voice. 


author's note: EXO does not exist in this "world". Some of the description is based on real life and I need to think of a group name too. 

(Please, I need a sign if I should continue this lol. Subscribe/comment? :D)