Chapter 1

What I least expected about what I expected about expectations.

Chapter 1: Damn Deer


“When will the plane move? It’s been an hour already!” Tao complained from his seat. He was right, the SM celebrities have boarded the plane hours ago yet the plane still didn’t move. And they thought they were the last passengers.

“Calm down, there’s probably a few passenger that didn’t board the plane.” Kris assured him, ruffling the panda boy’s hair before dragging his sight back to the magazine he previously read.

“Who cares about them, aish.” Tao muttered under his breath.

“Hey guys! Hot issues! I think our last passenger will be a celebrity! A damn British idol!” Yoona exclaimed, eyes trained onto her iPad screen.

This perks all the SM celebrities’ attention. They all bring out their gadget to search for the specific news.

“Why so? I mean this is Korean Air unnie. Surely they will choose their national airplane. Or more precisely, their own private plane.” Seohyun reasoned out, being the down-to-earth maknae she is, she held a tight responsible, even if she’s the youngest. Her fellow unnies act much younger than her.

“Look, this picture shows the current situation of Heathrow airport right now. And there look, the terminal shows OUR airplane terminal number. That means, they will be here in a few second!” She squealed.

“Oh my gosh really!? Is it One Direction!? Tell me it's One Direction!” Tiffany squealed along with Taeyeon. Oh, those boys clearly make their heart melt like ice cream.

The boys had to cover their ears when they heard the loud squeals coming from the girls as they kept on blabbering about the One Direction boys. Those One D boys and they are currently on same rank, and yet the girls still preferred the tattooed teenagers than them. The consequences for the SUJU, Shinee and EXO boys had to endure whenever hot male celebrities were present. Especially those hot foreign male celebrities.

“Not really, wait one sec.” Yoona held her index finger to them, signalling for them to wait. Her long manicured finger scrolled through the screen when it suddenly stops, her sparkly eyes widen. She was about to announce it, more like squeal it out when someone beats her to it.

“ALLEN THATCHER!!!!” Screamed Sunny, standing up straight with her eyes widen in horror.

All the celebrities travelled their eyes to follow the short girl sight. And as expected, there he was. Standing with his 174 cm glory with his face shows an unreadable expression.

The global idol. A voice that lures girls and even boys. The music prodigy. Allen Thatcher. Standing at the First Class entrance, and right now he was staring at them as if they were a bunch of fools.

The girls gasped, some scampered back to their place like a lost duckling while the boys, well, their mouth were agape while some seems to have problem to keep up a straight face with all the twitches and all.

Allen watched them for a minute before motioning for Miranda to come closer.

“So where’s my seat?” He whispered, looking down onto his ticket, ignoring the fact that there’s a group of popular idols staring at him as if he’s the God.

“In this row.” Miranda pointed to the right side of the First Class cubicle seats.

Damn his manager is hot. True epitome of beautiful girl.

“And mine is over there.” She points to a one cubicle seat that was surrounded with the Girls Generation members’ cubicles.

“It’s not that far, just walk up to me if you want something.” She pats Allen on the shoulder before dragging along her luggage towards her seats.

Allen held the handle of his Union Jack luggage before he starts to walk to his cubicle. His cubicle seat was surrounded with Korean boys that he didn’t give a mind about it. But what bother him the most is that they didn’t stop staring at him. What’s their problem? He knows he’s hot but he didn’t know they would go gay for him.

Tsk. Him and his narcissist.

He finds himself at the back where his seat was located. When he finds his seat, he also find a boy with a face of handsome China doll smiling at him from the cubicle, sitting just beside his seat. His smile creep the blubber out of Allen.

'Great, a creepy pedo as my seatmate.' Allen grimly thought.

Nonetheless, Allen gave him a quick smile before he set up to put his luggage onto the aeroplane overhead locker. It’s not that hard, but it seems like Allen finds difficulties on carrying it. He reminds himself to eat and drink more calcium.

While he struggled to put his bag onto the locker, he didn’t realize that his seatmate is already standing behind him. His long arms hovered onto Allen’s as he helps the shorter pushed the luggage further inside.

Allen’s eyes widen, mouth slightly agape at the sudden contact. He knows he should be thankful for the help. But their position is SO NOT awkward at all –note the sarcasm. It’s like the boy is back hugging him. Which is very weird considering they were both boys. Boys hugging each other. What’s so weird about that? G to the A and to the Y? Knock, knock. Is anyone gay?

When the boy closed the header, Allen quickly swooped to his seat, ignoring the fact that his seatmate is watching. To hell him and his staring.

The boy chuckled before he returns back to his seat beside Allen.

Allen shuddered when he rethinks about the previous action. He scooted farther from the deer boy. It’s not that he never get a back hug, well he always get it from his fellow friends from his school. But this felt weird, he’d sure this situation will haunt him everywhere.

Of course, this is not being known to Allen alone. The celebrities gape at Luhan’s previous action. They never knew the deer could be this bold. They don’t care if he’d just wanted to help. But from afar, he looks like he back hugs the British idol as if they were lovers -with his head leaned closer almost onto the shorter neck. That boy needs to learn the definition of personal bubble.

Miranda stifled a laugh as she watched the embarrassing yet cute situation her client going through.

She knew that Allen is a boy with space. No matter if he is an idol or the social butterfly in his school. He’s still has a long distance of a personal space that only a few people can get through. And the situation before, that deer boy really crossed his personal boundary. He is lucky Allen didn’t kill him yet. Allen is not that innocent as people think he is. He watched all SAW series in 3D and laugh while the people are being tortured. Sadistic!

Miranda chuckled, shaking her head as she watched Allen swoops from the taller clutches and onto his seat. Miranda can’t see anything afterwards due to the cubicle wall. But she knew Allen was silently sending death threat to his seatmates.

Oh Allen. . .