What happen Junsu?

Love you more than this

"Junsu hyung where are you?" Jaejoong called Junsu after Yunho and him left the restaurant. Yunho staring at Jaejoong waiting for Junsu wherebouts.

"I'm going somewhere Jae...did I told you earlier?" Junsu answered.

"Where is the exact location hyung? I need to see you."

"Why what's the matter? Is there a problem?" Junsu sounds worried.

'Junsu Yah!'

Jaejoong heard someone, "hyung? Who is that person? Who are you with?" Jaejoong and Yunho looked at each other. Jaejoong felt weird about this.

"Tell me what is the matter?" Jaejoong stayed silent.

"If its not important just wait for me at home. I really need to go, okay. Bye."

"but hyung--" Junsu already cut the line between them.

"What happen? Where is Junsu right now?" Yunho asked.

Jaejoong looked at him and pout, "I don't know Yunho, I think he's with someone right now. I heard a guy's voice calling his name."

"What are we going to do now?"

Jaejoong ruffled his hair, "I don't know. My head hurts, I can't understand. Why did Junsu hyung accept this date with Yoochun hyung then all of a sudden he just left without any words?"

"Yoochun message me, he need a drinking buddy today." Yunho said showing his cellphone to Jaejoong.

"Drinking buddy at this hour?" Jaejoong widened his eyes.

"Jae, Yoochun is upset so its natural to him to drink at this hour."

"Aish! Those too really. Go ahead, be his drinking buddy."

"how about you?"

"I tried to find Junsu hyung, I want to know the truth."

"I don't think its not a good idea Jae..."

Jaejoong looked at him confused. "What do you mean?"

"If you going to find your hyung and ask him what happen with the date with Yoochun, he will suspect you and me that we follow them here. Am I right?"

"Oh!" Jaejoong snapped back. "Your right Yunho..."

"Why don't you come with me, you want to comfort Yoochun right? Let's go to him." Yunho suggested and Jaejoong nods.

Both Yunho and Jaejoong went to Donghae's bar. Donghae message Yunho that Yoochun is crying with all his might and he already drunk.

Both of them enter the bar, Donghae approach them. "Where is Yoochun, Dae?" Yunho asked his friend.

"In one of those karaoke room over there." He pointed the red door. "He is drunk and crying. He always shout Junsu's name. What happen thought theyre already done?"

Yunho sigh, "He's not over with Junsu, Dae. He still loves Junsu. I dont know about Junsu if he still loves him."

"Junsu hyung loves Yoochun hyung. They will end up together, I swear." Jaejoong bursed out that make Donghae and Yunho looked at him.

"Oh!" Donghae smiled. "Who is this angel from heaven?"  He went closer to Jaejoong.

Jaejoong shocked, he caught Yunho's coat and hide beside him.

"YAH! Lee Donghae you scared him. Stop it!" Yunho push Donghae away.
"What? I'm not." He smirked.

"The way you looked at him your not? Stop it. Don't touch him, okay? You know me Donghae." Yunho said firmly.

"Yah stop being so over protective. I will not bothered him. Don't worry." He smiled looking at Yunho. "Go to Yoochun make it sure he will not break any of my glasses."

Yunho nodded. Donghae leave them alone. Yunho faced Jaejoong. "Are you okay?"

Jaejoong smile, "I'm okay."

"I apologize from his behavior, he always like that."

He nodded, "Yes, he scared me. But I'm okay. Don't worry."

"Good. Let's go?" They went to the karaoke room which Donghae pointed earlier.

Yunho opened the door, they saw Yoochun drinking a bottle of beer with one gulp. Yunho widened his eyes and suddenly runs to grab the bottle on Yoochun's mouth.

"Yah Park Yoochun what are you doing?"Yunho shouted.

Yoochun saw him, he stand up and hugged Yunho. "Yo! *hiccup* Jung Yunho...*hiccup* your here!"

"Aish! Your stink Yoochun." Yunho pushed him that make him back to the couch. "What happen? Why are you being like this?" Yunho asked knowing that his question is nonsense.

Yoochun suddenly cried silently, he covered his face then cried. Yoochun just cried there. Yunho and Jaejoong seat across him just eyeing Yoochun that make their heart ache.

This is the first time Jaejoong witness Yoochun in this kind of situation. 'How did Junsu hyung did this to Yoochun hyung? How dare you Junsu hyung? You know what Yoochun hyung feel about you but you left with no words?' Jaejoong said on his mind. He can't take this anymore.

Yunho lowered his head, this is not the first time he witness Yoochun in this situation actually he always like this  when Yoochun remembers Junsu. He always cried, telling him the he's saying sorry for what he done to Junsu and so on. Yoochun truly love Junsu only him.

"I love him..."

Yunho and Jaejoong looked at Yoochun who talked while his hand still on his face covering it.

"I do really love him. *hiccup* You know what Yunho, there is something funny happen today..." he chuckled.

"what is it?" Yunho ask.

"I invite him to have a lunch with me..."

"did he agree?"

"I thought his not, but it surprised me that he agree to have lunch with me today. I'm very happy, finally me and Junsu will have time to talk about us..." Yoochun wiped his tears, but the tears continued to flow. "...I'm very very happy to see him, I can't hide my feelings of how happy I am...I missed him, his smile, his hands, his smell, I missed everything about him. Yunho I decided to tell him that I am sorry for what I done to him in the past because I become a coward. I tell him that I still inlove with him, I told him I willing to wait for his trust even if it will take 10 years or 1000 years... I really meant it. But he just left without giving any answer, I'm really okay if he answer 'enough' but he didn't. I really want to have him again. Yunho..." Yoochun removed his hand from his face.

"yes?"

Yoochun seat properly. "I can't live without Junsu in my life. I need him. He is my everything. I want my Junsu back..." Tears flowing in Yoochun eyes continuously, he just look at Yunho not realizing Jaejoong presense.

"Yoochun I know how you feel but we need to respect Junsu's decision. If he already get over you, you should do the same. If he is the one for you, the faith will find a way to give a chance on your relationship but now just accept the fact that Junsu is not yours anymore Yoochun." Yunho commented.

"If you really love him Yoochun hyung, you should fight for him..." Yoochun looks at Jaejoong, he widened his eyes. "Don't give up, just continued to pursue him to love you back. You said that he left when you confessed your feelings right? He didn't answer yet. It means you still have a chance...that's my brother hyung I know he still love you though he didn't tell me directly, I just know it." Jaejoong smile to him.

Yoochun wiped his tears, "I didn't know that your here Jaejoong."

"Actually he's with me when you message me, so I just tagged him along." Yunho explained.

"Are you embarrassed? I saw you crying?" Jaejoong teases Yoochun.

Yoochun laughed, "I just not comfortable someone saw me in this situation."

"Hey, I already saw you crying many times everytime you remember Junsu." Yunho exclaimed.

Yoochun chuckled, "except you Yunho, your my bestfriend."

"wow that is so sweet." Jaejoong said laughing, soon Yunho and Yoochun joined him.

"Since the two of you are here, join me. Let's have a drink. Jaejoong sing a song." Yoochun offer them a drink and ask Jaejoong to sing. The three of them enjoyed drinking and singing together, soon Donghae joined them in the karaoke room. Yunho finally introduce Jaejoong to Donghae coz Donghae pleading Yunho to introduce him.

"Is he your boyfriend?" Donghae ask all of a sudden.

Yunho coughed, "What?" he shouted. Luckily Jaejoong went to the restroom while Yoochun busy singing Rising Star by Tohoshinki.

"Jaejoong is your boyfriend right?" Donghae whispered.

Yunho widen his eyes, he shakes head. "Are you kidding? He is just my friend."

"Your friend? But based on the way you protected him from me it looks like he is yours..."

"W-what? It just that Jaejoong is a very important person to Changmin's life. I don't want something bad happen to him, it will make Changmin's sad. That's all."

"Is that really the reason?"

"What do you mean?"

"I don't think protecting him from someone because he is important to your son is unacceptable. You protecting him because you liked him. You already falling inlove..."

"falling inlove? Who is inlove?"

Yunho and Donghae jumped by surprise when Jaejoong suddenly seat beside Yunho and ask a question.

"Oh-- your here.." Yunho stumbled, Yunho's heart suddenly beats rapidly.

"When are you there?" Donghae ask.

"Uhm just now. I heard you two talking and heard someone is inlove? Who is it? I really want to know!" Jaejoong shakes Yunho's body. Jaejoong is a little bit drunk right now so Yunho just rubbed his hair looking at him.

"It's nothing Jaejoong, its my staff were talking about. Theyre inlove with each other. " Donghae answer from Yunho. He already understand Yunho situation, he can't control because Jaejoong is near him.

Jaejoong removed his hand from Yunho's. Jaejoong sighed. Yunho and Donghae looked at him. "I want to experience that. I want to experience being inlove. I really want to know how to love someone, what it feels, how it happens..."

Yunho is about to answer but Jaejoong already passed out on his shoulder. Donghae found Yoochun already passed out on the floor too.

"Bring Jaejoong home, I take care of Yoochun." Donghae said pats his shoulder.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. Go ahead. Take care of your princess Yunho."

"Yah! Donghae stop it okay."

Donghae chuckled turning off the karaoke. "Yeah right Yunho. You heard him right? He already giving you a sign. Its your time to take a move. I know you have feeling for him."

"how sure you about that?"

"Yunho, you know me. I'm expert in that field. Based on your look towards him it explained everything."

Yunho just sigh while shaking his head. He admit that he feel weird on his chest when he first meet Jaejoong. He was very attractive and nice to be with. But he is not sure about his feeling towards Jaejoong. Yunho's afraid to commit again.

Yunho and Donghae carried Jaejoong side by side towards Donghae's car. "Leave his car tonight. Just tell him to get his car tomorrow." Donghae said. "I will take care of Yoochun. No need to worry."

Yunho nodded, "Thank you Donghae."

"Nah, its fine. Were friends. So take care I need to go back now. Bring Jaejoong to his house not yours okay?"

"Shut up. Go ahead." They both laughed and hugged each other.

Yunho settle Jaejoong on his seat, he put the seatbelt, their faces were centimeter away from each other. Yunho look so closely on Jaejoong face. He saw how long the eyelashes of the other one. The perfect pointed nose and also Jaejoong's kissable lips.

"I don't know why I feel like this. How come I so attached to you Jaejoong? You are one of a kind. I don't wanna lose you. I don't wanna break our friendship because of my feelings to you...." He gulped, he touched Jaejoong's cheeks. "...I'm so confused. I need to prove something..." He was about to kiss Jaejoong's lips but suddenly Jaejoong's phone rang.

Yunho found Jaejoong cellphone on his coat then saw Junsu's calling. He answered it.

"Yah! Kim Jaejoong! Where the hell are you right now? Why you didn't answer my call and text earlier?..."

He cut Junsu. "Hello Junsu..."

"Eh? Who is this? Where is my brother? Why are you using my brother's phone?"

Junsu sounds worried, that makes Yunho smiled. Jaejoong are loved by someone and treasured a lot. 'Me too. I treasured you a lot Jaejoong. Your part of my life now.' He thought.

"Hello? Do you hear me?"

"Oh Junsu..." Yunho snapped back. "It's me Yunho, Jaejoong is with me."

"Yunho? Oh Yunho? Where is he? Where are you?"

"He's sleeping..."

"He what? Yah Yunho! Did you have with my brother?"

He widened his eyes, he didn't know how Junsu said that thing. "Hey, i-is not what you think Junsu..."

"Then what? Where is he sleeping?"

"In my car, he's drunk Junsu. He passed out and now I will bring him home." He answered.

"He's drunk? That brat. Okay. Thank you for taking care of him. Please could you bring my brother back here safely?"

"I will Junsu. I will."

He ended the call. Yunho closed the door and went to driver seat. He started the car and drive on. Finally they arrive infront of Jaejoong's house. He saw Junsu opened his house and went to their car. Junsu looks so worried. Yunho went out on his car.

"What happen? Why he drink so much?" Junsu asked. He open the car and saw Jaejoong sleeping soundly.

"About that, you should ask your brother tomorrow." Yunho answer. He helped Junsu to carry Jaejoong to his room.

Junsu walk Yunho to his car. "Thank you Yunho for taking care of him. I hope he's not giving you headache all the time."

Yunho smiled, "Nah, its okay. Your brother is kind and lovely. I need to go. Good night Junsu."

Junsu tapped his shoulder. "Good night Yunho."

Yunho opened his car and stop suddenly. He saw Junsu walk back to his house. "Uh Junsu?"

Junsu turn around, "Yes?"

"..."

"Yunho?"

"Yoochun love you very much, trust him. Your the only one he love." He saw Junsu widen his eyes. "I have to go."

========

"Ugh!!!" Jaejoong opened his eyes and feel the pain on his head. He also need to drink water. He was about to get up when his Junsu hyung enter his room.

"Good Morning Jae." Junsu greet him while holding a tray of food and medicine on it.

"Hyung! Good Morning." He greeted back.

"Here is your breakfast. What do you feel right now? Does it hurts?" Junsu Jaejoong hair and fix his bangs. Jaejoong nodded. "Who told you drink that much? Your not familiar with alcohol. Did I told you to stay away with alcohol?"

Jaejoong stopped, trying to remember what happen yesterday. "You don't remember anything?" Jaejoong just looked at him. "You and Yunho drink yesterday, he brought you here because you passed out on Yunho's friend bar."

"Ah! I already remember hyung."

Junsu nodded, "Good. Here eat your breakfast and take this med. You don't need to go to work today. Stay here and rest. I have to go, call me if you need anything. Okay?" Junsu stand up, he kiss Jaejoong forehead. He about to went outside Jaejoong's room.

"Don't you love Yoochun hyung anymore, hyung?" Jaejoong asked.

He turned around, "What?"

"Why don't you give your relationship a second chance hyung? He really loves you. You become his world hyung..." Jaejoong said.

Junsu sigh, he seat beside Jaejoong bed. Junsu hold Jaejoong's hand. "Jae, I love him. I really really do but I can't..."

"but why?"

"Our relationship is like a circle, no side, no turning point. We both using and hurting our feelings with each other. He made a mistake so do I. He hurt my pride so do I...I'm so tired of our set up Jaejoong. Then one day he break the trust I giving him..."

"but hyung he didn't know anything about that...he was trapped by someone he didn't know who is."

Junsu nodded, "Yes, let's say its all set up. But who is bull did that? Beside when I told him I'm breaking up with him did he stop me? Did he make a move? No! He never do anything. He didn't Jae." Junsu wiped the tears on his eyes.

"Hyung, he can't live in this world without you. He needs you. He loves you Hyung."

"Love my ..." Junsu stand up and chuckled. "I don't believe him. Don't see him Jaejoong. Don't you dare go to Jung Mansion again."

Jaejoong widened his eyes. "Eh? What? Junsu hyung?"

"I need to go. Don't go anywhere. I will be back." Then Junsu left his room.

"Junsu hyung what happen?" Jaejoong mumbled.

=========

Yoochun open his eyes, he saw the unfamiliar place he was in. 'Did I sleep in the other room again?' He thought. He seat on the bed, and he looks around. "Where I am?"

Yoochun cellphone rang, he answer it. "Hello?"

"Yoochun! Good Morning."

"Yunho? Good Morning too."

"So how do you doin? Are you okay?" He question.

"What do you mean? I'll been sleeping this whole night in this unfamiliar place. I don't know where I am." He stand up, he went to the window.

Yunho chuckled, "That is Donghae condo Chun."

He widen his eyes, "What? Donghae? How the hell I come here?"

"Don't you really remember anything Chun?"

"If I remember anything why would I ask you a question?" He said with a sarcastic sound.

"tsk! Your so drunk yesterday and also Jaejoong. I need to take care Jaejoong and bring him home...while Donghae volunteer to take care of you. That's why he bring you to his condo."

Yoochun ruffled his hair, "How dare you! I thought you're my friend Jung Yunho! Why did you give me to that ert person. What if he me? I'm innocence Yunho!!!" Yoochun whined.

Yunho laughing out loud, "Hey! Haha! Stop saying that. Donghae is not a ert. He don't like you anymore."

"but still he USED to like me Yunho! Eww woah gross!" Yoochun still whining, he checked his clothes if they're not changed. Thanks God it's still the same.

"Yah Park Yoochun. Donghae is our friend. Don't say like that. You should thank him for what he done to you."

"Whatever! Where are you? I go there!"

"Work. Okay. But please would you take a bath first?" Yunho chuckled.

He sigh, "Okay I will."

They ended the call. Yoochun roamed around the condo. He went to the kitchen to drink water, his sight landed on the table. He noticed that there's a food arranged on there. He removed the cover and saw the dishes looks so yummy. He smelled it. His stomach starting to create a weird sound.

Yoochun settled his self and started to eat the food. First he taste the soup and then eat the egg rolls and so on. Then Yoochun noticed the small yellow note in the side. He picked it up and read.

"Yoochun,

Good Morning, I hope you feel good. I prepared your breakfast. Please eat well and take the medicine I prepared for you.

Don't drink too much again because of Junsu. Believe in yourself. He loves you. He really do. Stop hurting yourself. Okay! Have a good day!

Your friend,
Donghae

PS: Please lock the door when you leave."

Yoochun smiles, he feel moved on what Donghae's prepared for him. Then suddenly a tears flowed on his eyes, he wiped it and continued to eat but its still continued to flow. He just cried suddenly and eat. Yoochun done eating and done taking a bath, he is ready to leave the condo.

He take the lift, he pressed the G button. After a minute the lift opened he was about to step out but he think his body feel numb all of a sudden.

Yoochun just stared at the two people infront of him, they looked happy together. Laughing with each other. The other person noticed him, the two person looked at Yoochun.

"Junsu..." Yoochun whispered.

"Yoochun?" Junsu widen his eyes. He noticed that Yoochun look at his hand that linked on the guy beside him. He removed it suddenly.

The guy beside him looked at him weirdly, "What's wrong Junsu?"

Junsu starled, "uhm..." He still looking at Yoochun. He can't express how he feel right now. After what he heard from Jaejoong this morning, his chest starting to pound because of Yoochun.

In the other hand, Yoochun tried not be weak infront of Junsu. He needs to be strong. Now he understand why Junsu acted that way when they have a lunch yesterday, because he already have someone.

'I'm so glad your happy with him Junsu!' Yoochun thought.

Yoochun decided to leave them alone. So he bowed to them and leave without saying a word.