PROJECT: YooSu Reconcile

Love you more than this

"Appa you don't need to send minnie to school...minnie is fine...just let uncle chun to send minnie." A four years old little boy exclaimed when his Appa said that he will the one to send him to his mini school. The boy knows how busy his Appa now, he don't want to be burden with him.

"No baby...I want to send you there...your uncle chun is busy today and no one can take you to your school."

"how about butler Jang?"

"He need to take care the house baby."

"how about--"

"wait...tell me Changmin. Why you don't want me to send you?" His father looked at him suspiciously.

Changmin seat formerly. "because minnie don't want to be burden to---"

"what? How do you say such things?" Yunho stand up, he bend down and hold Changmin hands. "baby you never been burden to me. Never ever. I love you and I will do everything just to make you happy and safe. So don't think that such things okay? Understand?"

Changmin nods and continue his breakfast. Changmin love his father. In his early age he knows how hard to his Appa to raised him alone. Changmin mother is gone when she getting birth to him. So he hate himself. What if he didn't birth in this world? Is there possible that his mother is alive? That his parents is living happily today without him? He keep telling to himself the question "what if?"

It's been 4 years but Jung Yunho don't want to get married again. He don't want to hurt his wife. Yunho admit that until now his heart is belong only to his wife and no one can ever replace his wife to him. She is so lovely...lovable...good in cooking...a nice and caring wife...and also have a good personality that he love so much...but unfortunately the god get his wife when she is getting birth with their only child.
Atleast there's someone who remind him of his wife. Jung Changmin. He's only child. Even though he don't have someone right now, he don't care as long as Changmin is there for him. He is already contended.

*****

"Appa are you alright?" Changmin asks looking at his father.

"hmm? Yes baby why?" Yunho answer focusing on driving.

"Ah nothing..." The two of them is on the way to Changmin school. Changmin is excited to go to his school because today his favorite teacher is back from his vacation.

"Oh by the way Appa...minnie favorite teacher is back today from his vacation and minnie want you to meet him...he is very nice Appa..." Changmin explain happily.

Yunho chuckled seeing his son cute expression. "Really? Oh I loved to meet him. Minnie's favorite teacher."

"You should be Appa..." Changmin said proudly.

Yunho car stop infront of Angel's Preschool. Changmin school. Yunho get out his car and went to passenger seat to open for his son to get out.

"Appa let's go..." Changmin holds Yunho's hands and their went inside the school.

Many students gathered with their parents. Today is monday so there's a routine every monday to gathered every one and the owner of the school have a annoucements to make.

"Appa every monday we gathered here because the owner of the school have annoucements to make." Changmin explained while Yunho nodded.

The owner of Angel's Preschool went infront and bow to everyone. "Good Morning Parents and Students. As you all know I'm Kim Junsu the owner of this school have something to say...All the parents here requested me everyday that Mr. Kim should be here to teach our child right?"

The parents say 'yes'

Junsu smile, "so finally your request have been fulfilled please welcome Teacher Kim Jaejoong..."

The students jumped happily and shouted 'Teacher Jae' including Jung Changmin.

"Appa...he is Teacher Jae my favorite teacher." Changmin said happily while Yunho gasped to see the person infront of him.

"Good Morning! Parents and my lovely students! Did you miss me?"

"Yes Teacher Jae!"

"Aww I miss you too guys. Parents I'm back to teach your lovely daughter and sons so I hope you trusted me and give me permission to take care of them when they are here."

The parents say 'yes'

"So my students say goodbye to your parents and let's start to study."

Jaejoong went to Junsu and thanked him. Jaejoong smile to see his students again after 2 months of vacation.

"Teacher Jae!!!" Someone called Jaejoong he smiled, he knows that voice, his favorite student.

He turned around. "Minnie-ah!!" He bend down and lock Changmin to his arms. "I missed you."

"I missed you too Teacher Jae."

Jaejoong let go Changmin and touched his cheek. "how are you my baby?"

"minnie is fine. How about you?"

"i'm fine too baby."

"teacher Jae I want you to meet my Appa." Yunho stand beside his son. "This is my Appa. Jung Yunho, Appa this is my teacher Jae."

"Nice to finally meet you Mr. Jung." Jaejoong smile followed by his hands.

Yunho take his hands. "It's my pleasure to meet you Mr. Kim."

"just call me teacher Jae, Mr. Jung."

Yunho nodded his head, he noticed the time. He will getting late for his meeting. "I have to go. I hope you can take care of my son, teacher Jae."

He smile. "ofcourse I will, Mr. Jung." Jaejoong bend down infront of Changmin. "Minnie say goodbye to your Appa."

"Goodbye Appa." Changmin kissed Yunho's cheeks. "take care of yourself."

"I will baby. For you. Goodbye. Be a good boy okay."

"Ne..." Changmin nods cutely. That makes Jaejoong and Yunho chuckles silently.

The two of them smile looking at each other. Yunho felt something on his chest. Why its beating fast? He decided to go and walked back to his car. He opened it then went inside. Yunho start the car, once again he looked back to Angel's School and again his heart beating weirdly watching his son laughing with a charming and looks like angel named, Kim Jaejoong.

****************************************************

"teacher Jae, teacher Jae."

"Oh Minnie? Is there's something wrong? Do you want anything?" Jaejoong asked. Looking down to Changmin who called and running towards him.

Changmin shakes his head. "minnie want to say something."

"really?" he holds Changmin hands, the two of them seat. "What is it?"

"Today is my Appa's birthday, minnie want teacher Jae to go and celebrate with us."

Jaejoong widen his eyes. Changmin is sit on his lap. He hug Changmin. "What? Are you sure? You sure your Appa want me to go?"

Changmin shakes his hands, "No. Appa never remember his birthday. He always forgot."

"really? So who is the one who manage his birthday party?"

"Uncle Chun..."

"Oh Yoochun hyung?"

"yes jaejoongie and I want you help us." Junsu entered the room smiling towards him.

"hyung..."

"Hi Minnie." Junsu kissed Changmin forehead.

"hi teacher Junsu." Changmin greet and bow.

"aww your so adorable my baby..."

"Yah hyung? I thought you and Yoochun hyung are breaking up? But what is this?"

"what do you mean what is this?" he asked confused.

"you and him together again?"

"Jae...yeah I admit I hate him for hurting my feelings. But we decided to stayed in touch and be friends. Nothing special. And ofcourse I'm doing this because of this little angel."

Jaejoong stayed silent.

"so are you going with us, teacher Jae?" Changmin asked waiting for positive response.

5 minutes passed Jaejoong finally decided. "Okay count me in."

Changmin and Junsu high five each other.

*Jung Mansion*

Junsu and Jaejoong with Changmin infront of them. Stand infront of the mansion.

"woah!! Is this your house minnie ah?" Jaejoong amazed looking at the mansion infront of him.

"Yes teacher Jae.."

"ready yourself Jae..."

Jaejoong give his confused look to Junsu after what Junsu said. Then the white big two door opened. The three of them stepped inside and ..

"WOAH!!!!" Jaejoong exclaimed. "Is this really a house or a museum? Seriously?"

Junsu and Changmin laughed at him. The house looks elegant, all the furniture here are from Europe and all over the Asia. The way it placed in the whole living room looks nicely.

"Oh? Finally you are here." Yoochun said.

"where have you been?" Junsu asks.

"Kitchen.." Yoochun pointed out the kitchen. "I helped Yonna to prepare.."

"Is that the only reason?"

Yoochun widen his eyes. "YAH! YAH! What's on your mind? Get it out! You always--"

"I always what? What? I'm not going to react like this if you haven't do anything."

"I don't get it Junsu .."

Junsu and Yoochun continued with their argument, while Changmin dragged his teacher Jae to his bedroom.

"we stayed here for a while teacher Jae until the two of them finished theyre argument.."

Jaejoong chuckled, "is this your room minnie-ah?"

"yes teacher Jae...its small right?"

"are you kidding me? tsk. This kid.." he shakes his head.

Jaejoong roamed around the room, he saw the picture of Yunho and Changmin. "you really looks like your father minnie.."

"really teacher Jae? I don't think so .."

Jaejoong looked at him, "why?"

"everyone said I looks like my mother."

The two of them seated on Changmin's bed.

"where is your mother by the way?"

"she's gone..."

"gone? What do you mean?"

"she's dead when she given birth to me .."

Jaejoong cover his mouth with his palm, "I'm sorry minnie ah, I don't know.."

Changmin shakes his head, "it's okay teacher Jae...you know what, I always blamed myself for what happen.."

"you blamed what? Hey..." Jaejoong hold Changmin's both hands. "It's not your fault minnie-ah, no one want's that to happen. It's God decision, if your mother heard you I'm sure she will be sad. Don't be sorry for what happen instead be happy because she given birth you.."

"because teacher Jae, I hate to see my Appa so sad, he's alone everyday. I'm the only who loved him. I want him to be happy.."

"minnie-ah..."

"teacher Jae can I ask you a question?"

"what is it?"

"can you be my Umma?"

"your Umma? ofcourse.."

"marry my Appa then.."

"sure, marry your Ap-- WHAT?" Jaejoong widen his eyes. "What are you saying Changmin?"

"I want you to be my Umma, teacher Jae.. And before that marry my Appa first." He really like his teacher Jae. Changmin want's him to be his mother. He always feel great and safe everytime Jaejoong take cared of him.

Jaejoong laughed, "Haha, Changmin are you sure of what you say? This is ridiculous.."

Changmin sighed, "I know .. But teacher Jae?"

"hmm?"

"can I call you Umma?" Changmin said with his pleading eyes.

Jaejoong just look at the boy thinking of what he will answer. "Okay! You can call me Umma.."

"Yehey!!!! Thank you--"

"But .."

Changmin stopped jumping.

"you call me Umma everytime you want but when the two of us in school you need to call me teacher Jae again, understand?"

"yes I will Umma.."

After Changmin change his uniform, the two of them went downstairs to help preparing for Yunho's birthday. All of them busy for all of their works.

After 15 minutes..

"Yunho is here..." Yoochun announce.

Yunho stepped out of his car, he raised his eyebrow when he noticed that there is no light in the living room. " where is minnie?" he mumbled.

He opened the front door then suddenly the lights open and the people inside greet him happily.

"Happy Birthday Jung Yunho!!"

Yunho widen his eyes, he forgot his birthday. That's why Changmin is weird again today because he forgot again the date today.

"Appa you always forget your birthday.. But don't worry I always be here to celebrate it with you. Happy Birthday Appa!" Changmin hugged Yunho and kissed him on the cheek.

"I'm sorry baby for always forgetting this special day.. I promise you that I will not doing it next time.. Thank you for this surprise I love you baby.."

"I love you too Appa"

"That was so sweet.." Yunho and Changmin looked at Junsu. "Why? Isnt? Oh cmon .. Lets start the party.." All of them laughed.

In the Dining table.

"Teacher Jae thank you for coming here." Yunho thanked Jaejoong, actually he is the person that caught his eyes when he entered the house earlier.

"I was invited by Changmin and told me that he want to have a surprise party for his Appa. Happy Birthday Mr. Jung." Jaejoong said.

"Thank you by the way." They both smile with each other.

"Appa.. Appa blow you candle.. palli.." Changmin jumped followed by Yoochun holding the chocolate cake.

"Aww you also prepared the cake. Thank you guys and Changmin."

"make a wish first Appa.."

"but I dont have any wish baby.. as long as I have you.. I'm contended."

"but I have one wish for you Appa.."

"is that so? Why don't you guys blow the candle together??" Junsu suggest.

"do you agree min??" Yoochun asked.

"sure sure..."

Yunho and Changmin blowed the candle together and all of them clapped their hands and greet Yunho.

"Thank you guys. Let's eat." By the way min what is your wish for Appa??" Yunho asked.

Changmin looked at him, to Jaejoong, Junsu and Yoochun. "I wish there is one person who love and take care of you Appa.. also I want to have another Umma.."

Yunho widen his eyes.

"Are you sure Min?" Yoochun asked. "but your Appa said he don't want to marry again right? and beside he don't have any girls dated."

Changmin nods, "I know uncle Chun, but I already have a person I want to be my Umma and be a good wife for my Appa."

"Who?" All of them asked him in unison.

"Jae Umma."

This time Jaejoong started to widen his eyes, he also drooped his chopstick. "Changmin...I.."

"What are you saying Changmin?" Yunho glared at him. "it's not a good manner to drag a name like that. Say sorry.."

"But I really want Jae Umma.. I want him to take care of you .. to love you .. to live with us.. I want Jaejoong Umma.." Changmin cry while he mumbled that he want his Teacher Jae to be his Mother.

"I'm so sorry for what my son said.. he don't know what he say.." Yunho said to Jaejoong, showing his sincere face.

Jaejoong lowered his face to hide his red faced because of blushing. "I understand Mr. Jung...it's been so long and now that he is growing up...he is longing for a motherly love..." Jaejoong said. "Father is not enough Mr. Jung...family is not complete without a mother...so we need to understand the child..."

"Yeah, I know that teacher Jae...but what should I do? I don't have any girls dated and don't even know where I can find someone who suitable to be a mother to my son and also love me for who I am..." Yunho answer. He don't want to see his son being sad because he can't give what Changmin wants.

If Changmin wants Jaejoong to be his mother, he should asked Jaejoong to agree with what Changmin wants. But what if he refused, he really don't know what to do. He needs to find someone to become his wife as soon as possible.

Changmin stopped crying after Jaejoong and Junsu talked to him, and make him feel comfortable. Theyre all seating in the living room watching television since they all done eating dinner.

"hey..." Junsu elbowed Jaejoong.

Jaejoong looked at him. "why??"

"what can you say?"

"about what?"

"about what Changmin said earlier...do you agree with it?"

Jaejoong removed his eye contact with Junsu and transfered his sight to where Changmin seated between Yoochun and Yunho. He shooked his head, "I don't know hyung, I want to protect him and take care of him but I know its not right to involve in this kind of situation...I'm confused."

Junsu nods, "I understand Jae..let Yunho decide in this.."

Its already past midnight when the party end. Yoochun and Junsu already drunk and they didnt manage to stand with their feet. While Jaejoong carried Changmin on his hand going to boy's room. He lied Changmin on the bed. He cover it with the blanket, Jaejoong looked and touched Changmin's face.

"I never imagined you experience this kind of problem at this age minnie... Be strong, I promise you I will always be here for you baby."

After he settle Changmin on his room. Jaejoong went downstairs to get Junsu then they will go home. It's already 1am and he need to wake early.

He saw Junsu laying on the floor with Yoochun. "Hey hyung... wake up... we need to go home now..." but Junsu never give him a signed that his awake. Jaejoong just sighed looking at Junsu.

"Junsu is so drunk. Why don't you sleep here just this night? Beside its dangerous to go home at this hour..." Yunho said standing at his back.

"oh Mr. Jung..." Jaejoong stand up and faced him. "I don't think its a good idea.."

Yunho raised his eyebrow. "Why? Looked at Junsu. He is drunk so much. Just stayed here only for this night... I can't think straight if you leave my house at this hour with a person drunk."

After with so much argument finally Jaejoong agree with Yunho. Junsu and him stayed at Yunho's house. The two of them managed to bring Yoochun and Junsu to the guest room.

"You should sleep too Teacher Jae its already late. There's another guest room you sleep there." Yunho said.

"thank you Mr. Jung. How about you?" Jaejoong asked noticed he going upstairs.

"Oh I need to clean the living room. You know I cant stand to see my living is a mess. Just sleep. Good night." Yunho smiled that make Jaejoong smiled too. Yunho about to stepped but stop when he heard Jaejoong.

"Can I help you?"

Yunho turned around. "No need Teacher Jae... Just..."

"But its your birthday." Jaejoong walked closer to him. "I should treat you nicely. Beside its your birthday no need to work yourself here. You should sleep and rest. I know your tired because of your work. Just rest leave all this to me, okay?"

"Is this really okay?" Yunho asked again.

Jaejoong faced him and smiled. "Mr. Jung. No need to worry I know this kind of stuff. Just go to your room and sleep. Everything is going to be okay."

Yunho smiled, "I should help you then..."

"Seriously?" Jaejoong shakes his head eyeing Yunho who get the bottles on the floor.

'No wonder Changmin is so stubborn. Like father like son.' He said on his mind.

2 hours have been passed, they still cleaning the living room and kitchen. Yunho assigned to clean the living room while Jaejoong assigned to washed the dishes they left behind.

You all wonder where is his maid, right? Usual Junsu give her money and said to her, no need for her to be here. So the maid will coming back tomorrow morning. Jaejoong sigh, He knows that his brother still inlove with his Ex-boyfriend which is Yoochun. But Junsu keep lying to him.

Junsu hurt because of Yoochun, Junsu find out that Yoochun have a affair with some random girls and the most hurt there is when Junsu sees Yoochun had with those girl he met in the club.

So there, Junsu finally end their relationship. Yoochun moved on so easily while Junsu still crying to Jaejoong and cursed how evil Yoochun be to hurt him that much.

"What are you thinking?" He heard Yunho voice on his left side. Jaejoong look at him then sigh. "Hey! What that 'sigh'? Are you tired? Do you want me to continue that so you going to sleeo and rest?"

"Hey, I'm okay Mr. Jung no need to worry. I finished this. Promise."

"Do you need my help? I'm already finished with my cleaning."

Jaejoong gasped, "You are?" He turned around to see the living room that cleaned so neat. "You did great." He smile.

"Ofcourse, I love my living room. That place is my favorite." Yunho said.

"Is that so?"

"Yeah! How about you? What is your favorite part in your house?" Yunho ask.

"My Kitchen." Jaejoonga answered in a second without second thought.

"Why?"

"Because I love cooking. Kitchen is the only place I loved to stay. I want to prepared delicious food for my love ones."

"Oh really, you sure loved cooking that much..."

"Yeah I am..."

Jaejoong handed Yunho few plates to dried up. "So what are you thinking right now? Care to share with me?"

Jaejoong sigh again, "It's about those two..."

"Oh Yoochun and Junsu?"

He nodded, "I'm so tired of them...I know Junsu hyung still inlove with Yoochun but everytime they together theyre like cat and dog fight with each other.." Jaejoong dried his hand. "But the way they looked at each other, you can see that they have still feelings with each other..."

"We have the same feelings about that Teacher Jae...everytime me and Yoochun drink together he always dragged Junsu's name all of a sudden then he cursed that Junsu's not love him because Junsu's never trust him. I know deep inside Yoochun still love Junsu. Its just their pride."

"How dare he is Mr. Jung? How dare he talk about Junsu hyung didn't trust him? Junsu hyung caught Yoochun with ramdom girls in their apartment, how my Junsu hyung will react?" Jaejoong burst out.

Yunho stop wiping the plates he hold on and looked at Jaejoong. "I know how you feel Teacher Jae but Yoochun told me the truth that he never meet those girls before, someone tried to trapped him and those girls put something on his drink. When he wake up those girls sleeping beside him, so the next thing happened his Junsu saw him on their bed with those girls..."

Jaejoong widen his eyes, "so you mean he never cheated on my hyung?"

He nods, "Yes, he never Teacher Jae. He loves Junsu so much...that's why he always drunk just to regret anything...he blame himself that he lose the love of his life..."

"Oh poor Yoochun.." Jaejoong cover his mouth.

"Yeah, he is..."

"Mr. Jung, I have a great idea?" Jaejoong bursed out.

Yunho looked at him. "What is it?"

"Why don't we set up the both of them? Lets give them private time so they can talk everything about them?"

Yunho smiled, "That's a great plan teacher Jae. This is the time both Junsu and Yoochun give chance on their relationship." Jaejoong nodded.

=========

After the conversation between Jaejoong and Yunho that night. Everyday Jaejoong went to Jung Mansion and talk with Yunho about their plan. On the other hand, the little child is so happy that Jaejoong always come to their house. Changmin felt so happy for his father because finally he found someone special.

But Changmin didnt know the true intention of Jaejoong that he always coming there in two weeks a row already.

"Oh? Where is teacher Jae?" Changmin rubbed his hair because he can't see his Teacher Jae. He went upstairs to changed his clothes he thought teacher Jae stayed in the living room to wait for him. Changmin find Teacher Jae all over the house but he nowhere to be found. "Did Appa went home already?" he mumbled, he saw the brief case of his Appa placed on the sofa. "Maybe teacher Jae is with Appa." He went to the kitchen to take a drink when he saw Butler Jang. "Butler Jang did you see Teacher Jae?"

Butler Jang stopped of what he doing and bow to Changmin, "Your teacher Jae is in the garden with your father, master Changmin."

"I thought so...Okay thank you butler Jang." Changmin went to the garden. He saw Jaejoong seating on the wooden chair while Yunho kneeled infront of Jaejoong looking at Jaejoong.

'What is Appa doing that? Did he propose to teacher Jae? So it means Teachet jae is already my Umma?' he screamed on his head.

Changmin run to the two adults direction. "Appa! Appa what are you doing? Did you propose to teacher Jae already?" He shout for joy.

Yunho stand up suddenly looking at Changmin widen his eyes for what he heard from his child. Same with Jaejoong, they stand up infront of Changmin and side by side with Yunho.

"C--changmin..." Yunho said looking at Changmin.

"minnie ah, forgot the scene you saw earlier. Its nothing..."

"but teacher Jae, I saw everything. Appa kneeled infront of you that means he propose already right? I saw that in many drama." Changmin said.

Yunho closed his eyes before he kneeled down, he hold changmin's shoulder. "But Changmin ah, me and teacher is not in the relationship so I have no reason to propose to him, okay. For what you saw forget about it."

"Your Appa is right minnie ah. Were not in that kind of relationship. Just forget everything you saw. hmm..." Jaejoong rubbed Changmin's hair.

Changmin pout, he lowered his head then nodded. While Yunho and Jaejoong looked each other. They hate to see Changmin's sad.

The truth is Yunho want to talk this matter with teacher Jae. He really want to ask teacher Jae to become his wife. Beside he like Jaejoong so much. Since they meet in school, he felt warmed and his heart beating so fast. Jaejoong is not hard to love, he's so caring, loving, sweet all the goodness Yunho wants he saw all that to Jaejoong. So he decided after their plan to reconcile Yoochun and Junsu, he plan to say it to Jaejoong, he will confess his true feelings.

==========

"I'm sorry Jae but I have another plan this weekend. I can't go." Junsu said while preparing the plates for their dinner.

Jaejoong widened his eyes, "What? What plan? Why you didn't tell me?" he bursed out. He didn't expect that Junsu refused his invitation. He and Yunho decided that this coming weekend they going to do the 'Yoochun and Junsu Reconcile Project' they're planning.

Junsu raised his brow, because of Jaejoong bursed out. "Why so sudden Jae? What is the occasion this weekend?"

"Changmin want all of us to have a picnic. So please hyung come with us. I'm sure you don't want to see Changmin sad right? So please hyung come with us..." Jaejoong hold Junsu's hand pleading him to go.

Junsu sigh, "But I already make a promise..."

"with whom hyung? Do you have a date?"

Junsu lowered his head to hide his reddend face.

Jaejoong widened his eyes. "You have a date?" He shouted.

"Yah! No need to shout. I know your surprise." Junsu went to the counter to get their food leaving Jaejoong in dazed.

'It can't be...what about Yoochun hyung? No! I need to do something.' he said on his mind.

The both of them alreay settle to their seats, starting to eat dinner. Jaejoong can't take his eyes to his hyung.

"Yah! Jaejoong stop looking at me. Just eat your dinner and go to sleep." Junsu said.

"But hyung tell me, who is that guy? I don't leave you if you don't want to tell me."

Junsu sighed, 'why this brother of mine is so stubborn?' He thought. "He's someone special Jae...that it."

"Someone special?" he mumbled. "name?"

"I can't say it"

"why?"

"its because..."

"why?"

"Aish Jae. I can't tell for now okay? I can't..."

"When do you introduced him to me?"

"soon!"

"when is that soon?"

"Jae?"

"what?"

"SHUT UP!" Junsu rolled his eyes then stand up.

"Where are you going hyung? Are you finish eating?" Jaejoong eyeing Junsu who now already in the stairs.

"I'm not in the mood eating with a stubborn brother like you. Stop interviewing me..."

Jaejoong chuckled still eyeing his hyung went to his room. "Stop interviewing me..." he mimicked his hyung. "Aish what should I do?" Jaejoong stumbled his feet and ruffled his hair. "Should I call Yunho?" He dialled Yunho's number after three rings he heard Yunho's voice.

"Hello!"

"Hello! Mr. Jung?"

"Hey, Jae we already talk about what we call each other right? Just call me Yunho its okay with me..."

"Oh I'm sorry Yunho..."

Yunho chuckled, "I'm about to call you, so what the matter?"

"I already talk to my hyung, he refused my invitation because he already a plan for this weekend. What we should do?"

"Hey, Yoochun refused mine too...he said he have a date on this weekend and already promise to that person..."

"OMG!"

"Hey, Jae what happen why you shout?"

"That is exactly what Junsu hyung said to me earlier."

"It means..." Yunho said. "Jae I need to see you right now."

"Me too Yunho..."

Jaejoong went to his room to changed clothes and get his wallet and car keys. He about to went downstairs when Junsu opened his door.

"where are you going?"

"Somewhere. Don't wait for me." he stepped in.

"Are you with someone?" Junsu ask.

Jaejoong nodded, "yes..."

"Who? Where were the two of you going?"

"Aish!" Jaejoong faced his hyung. "Yah! Hyung just go to sleep and stop interviewing me..." Jaejoong run downstairs before Junsu caught him.

"Yah! Stop! I'm your hyung!" But Jaejoong already left. "Aish that stubborn brat."

===========

Yunho already in the coffee shop opened 24 hours. He ordered coffee first then wait for Jaejoong. After 15 minutes he saw Jaejoong enter the shop, he waved his hand.

"Jae here!"

Jaejoong looked at Yunho, he smile and waved at him. "You already here..."

"Don't you mind I already order my coffee..."

"No it's alright."

Then they starting to changed the planned they are working out all this time. Because Yoochun and Junsu refused their invitation.

"You know what Yunho, I have a good feeling about Junsu and Yoochun refusal about our invitation..."

Yunho looked at him. "What do you mean Jae?"

"Hyung said that he already make a promise to that person...then Yoochun hyung said that right?" Yunho nodded. "Did Yoochun hyung hide his reddend face to you?"

"Yes he is. It felt weird to see him blushed like that. I thought he only act like that infront of Junsu or Junsu is the only one made him that way."

"Exactly, because Junsu hyung blushed too when I asked him who is that person."

"It means..." they both said. They both laughed realizing everything.

"So the only way we can sure about this is to investigate. On the day of their date lets disguise and follow them." Yunho said.

Jaejoong smile, "great idea. I like it."

They still talk with each other some stuff with someone when to their table and looked at Jaejoong. Yunho is the first to looked up the guy followed by Jaejoong.

"Kim Jaejoong?"

"Junhyung hyung? What are you doing here?" Jaejoong stand up and hugged Junhyung. "Come here join us..."

Junhyung smile then looked at Yunho. "hyung meet Yunho. Yunho meet Junhyung." Jaejoong introduce them.

"Jung Yunho. Nice to meet you." Yunho offer his hand.

"Yong Junhyung, nice to meet you too." he take Yunho's hand.

He seat beside Jaejoong, "What are you doing here hyung?"

"I came here last week because I wanted to see you." Jaejoong blushed suddenly. Yunho saw it and he felt a slight pain in his heart.

"Stop it hyung..." Jaejoong patted Junhyung shoulder.

"Yah its true but ofcourse I have other intention why I'm here..."

In the other hand, Yunho felt uncomfortable so he decided to make an excused to Jaejoong. "Uhm.." Both Jaejoong and Junhyung looked at him. "Jae I have to go, butler Jang text me that Changmin is looking for me. So I have to go. Just text me for our plan okay, nice meeting you again Mr. Yong." Yunho bowed.

"Oh okay Yunho, say hi to me for Changmin. Careful when you drive." Yunho smiled the way Jaejoong care about him.

Junhyung stand up and bowed to him too. "Goodbye Mr. Jung. Nice meeting you."

They both eyeing Yunho when he went outside the shop.

"Is he your boyfriend?"

Jaejoong widened his eyes. "Bo--boyfriend? That's nonsense hyung."

"Then who is he? And why are you blushing right now?" Junhyung laughed at Jaejoong and touched Jaejoong nose.

"I'm not hyung." Junhyung continue to bully Jaejoong that make him more red in embarassment.

While Yunho looking at him from his car, he saw everything the way Junhyung intimate holding Jaejoong in his hand, his nose even his head. He felt so hurt, he don't even know why. He can't take that anymore so he starting his car and drive on.

=========

SUNDAY - Morning

Jaejoong reading newspaper in the living room while drinking his coffee when he noticed his brother went downstairs dazing with his clothes. Jaejoong raised his eyebrow, he fold the news paper and closed his arms.

"Where are you going?"

Junsu dropped his bag. "What the...you scared me!" He didn't realize that Jaejoong is eyeing him. He thought he is on his room.

"I said where you going?" He repeated.

"Somewhere... I need to meet someone, okay? I have to go. Don't leave the house stay here." Junsu put his shoes on.

"What time will you coming back hyung? I need to get Changmin for dinner." Jaejoong stand up watching his hyung putting his shoes.

"I don't know. Just tell Yunho to send Changmin here so the two of you can eat dinner here..."

"but..."

"Jae...Just listen okay?"

Jaejoong rolled his eyes. "Whatever hyung."

"I have to go..." Junsu patted his head.

"GO AHEAD!" Jaejoong shouted.

Junsu open the door, he stepped outside. Jaejoong peeked inside the living room he saw Junsu get in the car after that he called Yunho right away.

"He's gone." He said before the other person say anything. He went to his room to changed his clothes, Jaejoong put his cellphone on the bed He pressed the loudspeaker.

"Yoochun too. Are you ready?"

He get his phone and bring it to his ear, "Yes I am. How's Changmin?"

"He went to Kibum house..."

"Great Yunho. Let's follow them!"

"See you later Jae!"

*JAEJOONG SIDE*

Finally he manage to follow Junsu because of the GPS Tracker.

"Let see hyung who is this special person in your life now..."

*YUNHO'S SIDE*

He follow Yoochun after he talked with Jaejoong. He wished that Yoochun don't recognize the car he using right now. He afraid that if he used his car, Yoochun might know that he follow him for his date. So he decided to borrow a car from Donghae, he wished to the angel's in heaven that Yoochun can't recognize this car.

"Go on Yoochun, be brave. Your a man!"

*****

Yoochun parked his car infront of the Italian restaurant. He stepped out of his car. Yoochun put his shades on, he went inside and greet by the employees.

"Good Afternoon Sir! How may I helped you?" A beautiful witress greet him with a smile.

Yoochun eyeing the girl from head to toe, and winked at her. The girl blushed suddenly.

"I have a reservation." He said while removing his shade, he put it on his coat.

"Name sir?" The girl ask ily.

Yoochun said it more ily, "Park Yoochun."

The girl smile, "Just wait a minute Mr. Park." She went to reservation desk and after a second she went back to Yoochun.

"So fast Ms. DaHee..." He laughed. He saw her nametag.

DaHee coughed a while, "this way Mr. Park."

Yoochun followed the girl while smiling, 'the girls can't hide the excitement everytime they see me' he thought.

"This is your table Mr. Park."

"Thank you Ms. DaHee..." Yoochun take his seat.

"This is our menu Mr. Park. Would you mind if I take your order?" She give the menu to Yoochun.

"Oh I don't think you can get mine this early. My date don't want that." Yoochun give the menu back.

DaHee smiled, "Oh your waiting for your girlfriend? She's so lucky to have you." she comment.

"Your so frank. I like that! I hope so, I think he don't like me anymore. He's so special to me. "

DaHee widened her eyes. "He?"

Yoochun nodded, "Yes you heard it right. I'm gay so don't flirt with me, save your life Ms. DaHee. Because he's dangerous."

DaHee widened her eyes more after what she heard, she bowed and leave Yoochun alone. Yoochun laughed at DaHee reaction.

Yoochun drink water then glanced on his watch. He felt nervous right now. What should he do? He hope his plan is going to be great. He can't take this anymore. After so much waiting. He finally saw the man he loves in the entrance.

He's dazing in his white suit and beautiful smile. Yoochun stand up because he can't take his eyes on him. His date when to his table, he felt like the time stop and the only person who is making his heart beats so fast is no other than...

"Yoochun...Yah! Are you okay?"

Yoochun snapped back. "huh?" He looked at the person. "what?"

"I said are you okay? Your so pale, do you want to go home? I think your sick."

"NO!"Yoochun shout. "I mean, I'm okay. Seat down."

"Ah okay!" They both seatdown. 

"Let's order now?"

"Yes, please."

Yoochun raised his hand, DaHee went to their table and give them the menu.

"What do you want to eat Junsu?" Yoochun asked him.

Junsu examined the menu, "hmm, I can't choose. How about you?" He looked at Yoochun.

"What is your special menu here?" Yoochun asked DaHee but she didn't answer. Yoochun raised his head to looked at her. She is looking at Junsu.

"Hey, Ms. DaHee! Are you okay?" Yoochun asked. While Junsu just looked at her weirdly.

"Mr. Park your so lucky to have him. He's like an angel. He looks so kind. He's so perfect." She said still looking at Junsu. "I'm envious!" She is crying right now.

"Manager!" Yoochun called out. The manager went to them and apologize to the incident.

"That what intense!" Junsu laughed.
"Do you want to go to other place? Let's move out!"

"Hey why so sudden? This restaurant is good."

Their order already came, they started eating when Yoochun bursed out something that caught the two attention who eyeing them.

*YUNJAE SIDE*

"That girl is so funny right? Hahaha!" Jaejoong laughing silently behind the menu.

"Yeah right. Hey stop laughing they might caught us." Yunho cover Jaejoong mouth.

Jaejoong slapped Yunho's hand. "Yah I can't help it. She's crying because Junsu hyung is way beautiful than her." Jaejoong started laughing again.

Yunho rolled his eyes on him. "this playboy never said to me that his already planning this kind of thing."

"Told you, I'm right. They definitely love each other." Jaejoong said.

"...Junsu I want to tell you something..." Yunho and Jaejoong looked at each other.

"Shhhh!!" Yunho said to Jaejoong. They both listen to what Yoochun is about to say.

"I love you..." Jaejoong cover his mouth. "I know I was a coward back then, because you seen me like that with many random and girls. But I want you to know that you are the only one that I love..."

Jaejoong look at his hyung, he saw Junsu wiping his tears. "hyung..."

"...since you left me I don't have courage to live again. I want to die and leave this world. I don't have a reason to live because you are not with me anymore..."

Yunho smile, "this jerk..."

"...you are my life Junsu. I can't live with this world without you by my side. I'll do anything just give your trust on me. I don't care if it will take 10 years or even 100 years...I just want you to know that I willing to give you everything, everything you want. So please..."

Yoochun stand up, he kneeled down with his knees infront of Junsu. "Please Junsu, be mine again?"

"Say yes hyung!!" Jaejoong shout silently. Yunho looked at him. "Shhh!" Jaejoong nodded.

Junsu just looked at him, looked everywhere. The peolpe are looking at them. They are now the center of attraction. Then he saw the waiter coming to their table with a red rose bouquet. The waitet give it to Yoochun.

Yoochun handed the red rose to Junsu. "Kim Junsu I love you, would you mind to be mine again?"

Jaejoong and Yunho jaw dropped when they witness what just happen. Junsu left Yoochun kneeled on his knees without saying anything. Junsu bring the red rose and left the restaurant. And now Yoochun is crying alone on the floor.
Jaejoong want to comfort Yoochun but Yunho blocked him. "Let's give him a time Jae...Let's go..."

"but he need someone Yun..."

"He can handle it Jae, let's go."

Jaejoong watch Yoochun crying with all his heart. 'Junsu hyung, how dare you. I don't care if were brothers I will going to get you and get your .' Jaejoong thought.