Twelve

10 Years to Realization
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany sat on her bed with her back rested on the headboard. Pink laptop lie on her lap, she just placed her hand on it for almost 30 minutes. She just kept sighing without turn it on. The reason she was like that is she was scared, she was afraid, she was sad for everything.

“I don’t want cry again because of you Tae..” she whispered softly like Taeyeon was beside here. “The last time you give me a video, you make me cry like i never cry before.” She frowned.

But she was wondering what kind of message Taeyeon want to tell her. So she inhale and exhale a deep breath and turn the laptop on. And when it , the wallpaper is their collage photos, when they were together smiling, when they were do the selca with stupid poses, when Tiffany slept and Taeyeon act like she was sleeping beside her, when Tiffany fed Taeyeon—when they were together.

“Tae..” she said as her lips curved into a frown.

Then she found the video file with the name ‘For Fany’, she prepared her heart and clicked it.

“I hope i won’t cry again...” she said it as the video start loading. Then video start playing with Girls’ Generation – Indestructible instrument version as the backhround sound, “You really know how to make me sad Tae! I hate you!”

‘Hello Fany..
It’s been awhile right haha? I’m doing good in here!
How are you in Seoul? How about your college? Are you doing good? Still chasing that guy?’

“How could she know i’m chasing a guy in here?!” Tiffany immediately shouted.

‘Haha, you must be have a priceless shock expression right now, and if you wondering why i know it. You know, i always have my own way to have what i want, to know what i want, to handle what i want, except you.’

“Huh except me?”

‘Although you didn’t know what i’m doing in here, but i always know all about you right there. Cool right? Did i sounds like a psychophat? Not right? haha!

Anyway happy belated birthday for you! I know you always have good people around you, so i shouldn’t throw a party for you and greet you in the right time.

This is a laptop, for you. Your laptop was knocked out because too many files of film and music and drama and what ever it was right? so i buy it for you, i hope you like it, this is pink anyway, you must be love it!’

Tiffany nodded as she agree with Taeyeon, all pink is her mine by the way.

‘Let’s skip everything, i want to tell what i got from the mission run from you in 2 years haha’

“You’re smiling but i know you’ll make me cry Tae!” Tiffany frowned as she said it

‘I love you.. That’s what i got in 2 years.

I love you, i need you, i can’t live without you, you’re my everything, you’re the best person that God made for me, you’re.. you’re the one for me. I want you to be mine, i want we always together as a unseperateable couple, i want you always by my side, i want you to be my love, my only love, the person that i grow old with, the person that can be my wife, mom to be my ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter