sinaelee99 

Tale's For You

 

Eldest and Youngest - HunMin, MinHun

 

Minseok should not have found the Maknae so ing attractive, he should not have been thinking of Sehun bending him over the ing kitchen table, and showing him just how naughty the younger was.

 

The eldest should not have been craving the youngest in such a sinful way. But he was, and really. He had to do something about it before it got too bad, to out of hand.

 

Minseok decided he'd talk to the younger, try and explain the situation, maybe come to an agreement? He sighed through his nose as he opened the door the Sehun's room, and felt his throat go dry a moment later. Sehun had his back turned, nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist as he went through his closet. He was tall, so tall and thin and those hips were probably illegal, that's for sure. And that – lord have mercy on his soul.

 

...Um,” he muttered, the sound of his voice causing Sehun to turn his head and look at him. “Oh.” Sehun blinked, “Hello hyung.”

 

 

... Do you want me to – leave?” Minseok asked, taking a step back, Sehun stared at him a moment, before shrugging. “Not really.”

 

oh?”

 

Minseok watched as Sehun's lips twitched, and he turned to face the other fully. “Actually, I was wondering when you'd finally come to visit me.” he explained. Minseok gulped, “Really now?”

 

Mhm.” the youngest replied.

 

Minseok could feel his heart beating against his chest as Sehun walked closer, his height easily towering over Minseok's causing the elder of the two to look up.

 

Sehun gave a sly smirk, and lowered his lips down to his hyung's ear.

 

Why don't you spend some time alone with me, hyung?”
 

 

Minseok shivered.

 

Maybe just a little while...