The Necklace and Noisy Boys

The Only Brightness In My Life Is You

The rays of the sun hit me causing me to wake up, when did I leave the curtains opened? I thought to myself. Standing up to close the curtains, I remembered it was Monday today

“So tomorrow we start school huh Oreo?” I chuckled as I pet my cat. It meows back as if it understood me. Oreo was a smart cat, or should I say trained? I stood up and brushed my dust out of my clothes getting ready to go and take a shower.

“Hm, still have time to do a lot of things. Work starts at 9.” I smiled thinking to myself.

As I finished getting ready I went out of the house not minding about what food they will eat today since there was still some leftover food from yesterdays outing. After a few minutes of walking I finally arrived to my part-time-job. Im having a part time job since my ‘parents’ don’t give me enough allowance. I entered and the sweet smell of cakes and coffee entered my nose.

“Morning Sora unnie” Jieun smiled as she saw me enter.

“Morning Jieun ah” I said in return

“Sora! Smile when we call you nae? You look good when you smile.” She beamed. Jieun is my bestfriend, ever since I came to this shop she had been talking to me a lot and we shared secrets. She knows about my family and I know about her life too. She is an only child to parents of a big company. She doesn’t want to inherit the company but she wants to live her life as she wants to. So she ran away from home and stayed in a place alone. We have kind of the same situations where we have to make money for ourselves so we understand each other. Only for her she is still in highschool where as I am in college.

“Jieun you know today is a wonderful day right?” I said bluntly

“Hm, yeah I guess so.. I think we will have lots of costumers today.” She smiled clapping her hands together.

“No, not cause of that, its cause I’m going to school tomorrow!” I said with a hint of smile in my face. “I admit it will be quite exciting for me.” I said while putting my apron on.

“Unnie, you are really excited huh? But you still shouldn’t stop from going to my school eo?”

“Jieun, your school is really near to mines and I seriously would love to meet you all the time” I said a bit sarcastically.

“Eh, even if your school is far you should still go to me. Don’t make new friends and forget me, oh wait wrong words. You should make new friends but you should never forget your old ones” she said pointing to herself.

“Whatever Jieun. We should get ready now ok?” I said as I flipped the sign to open and started to clean the tables.

“Nae~ but you are quite early today. Ms.Park is out?” she said a bit cautiously

“No, I just didn’t cook food for them. They went out last night and I’m thinking they still have food for today kept somewhere in the fridge.” I sighed.

The windchimes chimed which means we had a customer.

“Good morning mam, what would you like for today?” Jieun smiled and asked politely. I entered the back place and started aligning the cakes for people to choose outside. After a couple of people entered it was time for me and Jieun to switch places. The chimes chimed again, and another customer came in, but this time it was a group. They looked familiar but I don’t know where I saw them.

“Good morning sir, what would you like to eat?” I said not minding to smile or anything.

“Hyung! I want the chocolate cake ok?” a guy with a poker face said.

“Nado nado hyung! I want chocolate cake nae?” this guy’s voice was pretty cute. He looks like he likes eyeliner.

“Hey! One at a time!” a guy that they called hyung said. He looks like he was shined by something that I cant explain.

“I want cheesecake” a guy that is very very tall said. He looks like he is mad though.

“ I want red velvet (the group the group? :)) )” someone who looks like he likes unicorn says. Blame me if I think he likes unicorn his t-shirt says I love unicorn.

“I want buns, do you think they have it here?”a cute one said. His cheeks are too adorable I want to squish them.

“Why don’t we ask them?” the deer guy said…wait deer? They were the guys yesterday!

“Excuse me do you have buns here?” the guy with cute cheeks asked

“Ye—“ I got cut off before I could answer

“Xuimin hyung,  of couse they don’t I mean this is a cake shop and coffee shop!” someone with a sharp jawline said.

“Chen! Let the person speak. My god!” someone with big eyes said.

“Hey, miss do you have buns and chicken here?” someone who looks very very happy said.

“Uh, yes we do have buns but no Chicken sir, it’s a cake and coffee shop.” I said flat out monotone.

“Chanyeol! Pabo who would ask for chicken here?” A tanned guy started laughing.

“Yah! Where did the ‘hyung’ go?” im thinking his name ‘chanyeol’ said.

“ok so we would like 3 chocolate cakes 6 buns 4 cheesecakes and two black forest. Thank you” a poker faced guy mention.

“Sehun! You aren’t paying for this but I am and you just blurted it out?” the ‘hyung’ said. He looks a bit like Siwon I think..from Super Junior.

“Hyung, you would have said the same thing.” A guy who looks like a panda said to his hyung.

“Ok, I got your order, what would be your drinks?” I said typing in what they ordered.

“COFFEE” they all said almost at the same time. The whole time this noisy bunch was here we were getting stares from people outside. Mostly girls of course, I admit they are good looking.

“Please take a sit” I motioned them to sit.

“But we wont fit in a table will we?” Siwon-look-alike said.

“Hm, ok. Jieun? Can you help them?” I asked Jieun who was having her break.

“Nae unnie! Here follow me sirs.” She smiled at me and asked the guys to follow her.

“Did I see you somewhere before?” Deer guy said.

“Huh? Uh, yeah I was the girl yesterday with the mcm bag..” I said shortly

“Oh! Munchkin? Ok, ill need the food to be delicious so I can accept it as thanks for yesterday” he chuckled and he left.

“As if the food wont be delicious” I sighed and continued to take the orders of the pople. It has been half an hour and the group still hasn’t left. I was having my break and I could make up some words that they were talking about.

“Suho hyung! Thanks for today I think ill be happy to go to school tomorrow” sehun? Said.

“kiddo eat your cake and stop talking, Tao will get it all then”  Suho motioned to the kid. So Siwon lookalike was Suho.

“Tao! Its my food! You have your own!” Sehun hit the panda looking kid whose name apparently was tao.

“Mines finished already! I want more.” Tao pouted.

“Suho hyung I want more too.”  Xuimin said

“Ok. Chanyeol, go buy more for Xuimin and Tao” giving the money to the happy guy he sighed.

“Nae hyung. Baekhyun, you coming?” he tapped the shoulder of eyeliner guy.

“lets go virus.” Baekhyun said standing up. They headed this way noooo im having my break don’t ask me for food! Im mentally crying right now.

“Excuse me miss, I would want 2 buns and 2 chocolate cakes.” Chanyeol smiled. This guy is making everyone around him smile, but I wont fall for that virus.

“Ok, here you go.” I said as I gave them the cakes and bun. They said thanks and left with the food. An hour passed.

“Hyung lets go now. We have to fix our things for tomorrow and get ready” unicorn dude says

“Lay , aren’t you excited for tomorrow?” big eyes says

“D.O im not and I don’t want to be excited. Please I want to have private time too with my girl but those girls still don’t get the idea when I say give me space” this Lay guy complained. So I guess they are kingkas huh? They are good looking so it may be true.

“Yeah Kyungsoo. Don’t you think they invade us too much? Making rules that no one should be our girlfriends?” tanned guy said to Kyungsoo.

“Ah, I forgot..Kai don’t call me Kyungsoo so easily im older than you pabo.” He smacked kai on the forehead.

“Lets go lets go don’t worry about stuff like that and be happy. Ok?” chanyeol stood up and fixed his things. As he said that everyone got ready to go home and left the place still noisily. Those guys really takes a lot of attention.

3 hours later, it was time to close up the place. I was left since Jieun had to go home early for some reason. I cleaned the place again just so it would look good. As I was cleaning the place, I found a necklace, a necklace that was all grey a triangle and circles inside the triangle on it. It looked cool, since I don’t know who the owner was I decided to keep it with me until someone would come running and ask for it. Which seriously happened in a couple of seconds. BANG! I turned around and saw a face of someone there almost squished in the glass. Along with 11 other faces following him, the sight looked seriously hilarious but I didn’t laugh. I went to him and opened the door,

“Yes? Do you need something?” I asked him…Kai?

“M-my necklace did you see a-a necklace somewhere here?” he said while panting.

“Uh, is it this one?” I held up the necklace and showed it to him.

“YES! THANK YOU!” he said as he grabbed the necklace and rushed out but not before bowing.

“Well that happened quickly.” I said to myself as I didn’t see anyone else around. I locked everything and headed back home. When I went back home I heard shouts of my sisters.

“OH MY GOD I CANT BELIEVE THIS OH MY GOD NO ARE YOU KIDDING ME NO!” Injung screamed along with Sunyoung and Jiyeon.

“EXO IS IN OUR SCHOOL ARE YOU FREAKING SERIOUS??? THAT HOT GROUP OF GUYS!!” Sunyoung screamed louder.

“YES YES AND THEY WILL BE YOUR CLASSMATES UNNIE! YOU ARE SERIOUSLY LUCKY! I CANT BELIEVE YOUR LUCK!” jiyeon said. They turned and saw me and suddenly their faces changed from happy to disgusted.

“Tch, too bad they have dirt in their class too. Handsome boys will be soiled by this dirt huh?” Injung said as she looked at me from top to bottom.

“Oh, omma and appa will be gone for 3 months. Work stuff. Seriously cant you choose another school to go to? Poor kid.” Sunyoung said.

“Hey its not my fault you followed everything that I want, not my fault you have no originality miss. You are even using the same reason to make a fight huh? Well ill use the same reasons on you too.” I said as I left the room.

“BI***! You are such a ---“ she stopped as she slapped me hard in the cheek.

“huh, im not wasting my time for people like you who just killed my parents because of their money. Unlike you I don’t want to run away from the truth.” I said as I entered my room and locked the door. But I still heard their screams outside raging on and on about me and EXO. Who is this EXO anyway, even if they are goodlooking they are just humans they have their flaws too. I said as I kept my things for tomorrow in my bag. Oreo jumped on to my tummy trying to sleep.

“Oreo my stomach is not something you could use to sleep you know?” I chuckled and pet it placing it beside me.

3rd persons POV

“Hyung!Hyung! you should have taken care of your necklace more you know? If that was lost what would appa tell us?” Sehun nudged his hyung.

“Aish, mian! The food was too delicious ok? I didn’t know it fell down!” Kai said as he ruffled his hair.

“If that was lost then you would lose everything! Be happy that that person found it.” Chanyeol said to Kai.

“Arreo, ill thank her nicely next time.” He said as he sighed.

These aren’t your normal ‘teenage guys’ they all hold a power. Power that could help lots of people, but right now they are here to save their leader. Although they don’t know the name of their leader they are just thankful that he was the one who saved them all from death. They aren’t related by blood, they simply knew each other. All their parents are still up in another world. They have the powers of flight, fire, water, and so much more. Which when combined can even destroy the whole universe if not used correctly.

“But don’t you think its weird? My pendant was glowing when we were in that street. What does that mean?” Suho their leader said.

“I think it means that there is a clue somewhere in that streets, I had the feeling too.” Chen said.

“lets check it out tomorrow after school. Remember never wear your necklaces at school. Make them be tattooed in your skin, they might come after us if they find out who we are.” Kris said.

“yeah hyung I know. I don’t want what happened before to happen again.” Tao said sighing remembering the past events when they encountered them.

“look lets get some rest now. Everyone go to their places now.” Suho said as he walked to his water filled room. Their room goes with their powers if they want to. Suho’s room is filled with water as his power is water. Same goes for Xuimin whose powers are frost. But for the natural disasters, they don’t make their room similar to their power. Everyone made their way to their room to have some rest. Until..

“Food, food, food, food,” Tao said trying to look for food making noise since it was so dark and he kept on hitting everything. Baekhyun used his light power.

“Yah, I want food too!” he joined Tao in search for food saying food over and over again and trying to crouch down not wanting to be seen which was useless considering the light of Baekhyun was seriously blinding.

“YAH! YOU TWO GO BACK TO SLEEP!” Kai appeared and transported the two back to their rooms because the two were too noisy. Asking the help of Xuimin he frosted the lock knowing what the two naughty guys will do after a while. Walking back Xuimin mentioned to his younger friend.

"Kai, its not the first time your necklace got lost. You should take better care of it ok?" he said lowering his voice not to let the others hear him.

"Nae hyung, i know that, I just was too tired I guess. Mian." He said as he scratched his nape.

"Haha, its not me you should say sorry to, its to Suho. He was really worried about you using your powers too you know?" he chuckled.

"Yeah I'll apologize better tomorrow." he said as he entered his room.