Chapter 2

Just One Wish

Ring! Ring! Ring!

I groan as my hand wanders around the bed to find my phone.

"Hello?" I say groggily.

"JAGIYAAA! WAKEY! WE'RE GONNA GO FOR A PICNIC!" I hear Leeteuk screaming loudly through the speaker which shots me right up from my pillow.

"A picnic? Where?"

"Just get ready and meet me outside in 10 minutes. I already have all the food packed so you better hurry before they spoil!"

"Okay!"

I wash up quickly because I don't want him to wait and grab my bag that contains the house key, some money, and my phone.

Leeteuk's car is already parked outside and I can hear SNSD's "Gee" coming faintly from the car.

"Good morning, jagiya!" he says while smiling brightly, turning down the volume.

I give him a peck on the cheek and he begins to drive.

It takes about an hour and a half to get to a small town outside the city, in the countryside. I'm not sure if I've been here before but it sure is pretty.

We find a small place on the green grass and have our picnic under the shade of a tree.

"So are you going to tell me what exactly are you planning?" I ask, giving him a suspicious look.

"Well since we only have one day left before you leave, I thought it would be nice if we can just spend the day together, just the two of us."

I look down, suddenly remember I have to go soon, and tears rush down.

"Oh don't cry!" Leeteuk pleads. "Today is supposed to be a happy day! Here's a sandwich! Eat up! I even brought some of your favorite snacks."

He hands me all the food he can find in the basket and we begin to eat but I can't help but stare at him the whole time.

Leeteuk seems to know my feelings and crawls over to sit next to me.

He wraps his arm around my shoulder and continues to eat.

The sun sets a lot quicker than I expect but I guess that's what happens when you're having fun.

One by one, the stars start to show up in the dark sky.

Leeteuk and I lay down on the soft grass and gaze up at the stars.

"So the day had passed huh?" Leeteuk speaks softly as I snuggle closer to him.

"You know it'd be nice if time would just stop right now and this'll last forever," he continues.

"It seems like just yesterday we bumped into each other on our way to class," I say, "You were wearing all white so I started freaking because I thought you were a ghost!"

We both chuckle at the memory.

"If you can have just one wish and you can't wish for more, what would you wish for?" I ask, turning my head to look at him.

"I would wish to have you as mine for eternity," he replies, looking at me in the eyes.

"But I AM and WILL be yours for eternity."

"Then I guess my wish came true already." He smiles. "You?"

"I just want this. You and me and a blanket of stars that covers the sky." I link my fingers with his and silently hope that my wish will be fulfilled once again someday.

Just Leeteuk, me, and the stars.

 

 

 

Tadah! Finished!

Sorry it's not all that fluffy because the OC has to leave but I tried my best, I really did!

Please comment and subscribe :)