1.2

She's the One

FNC gave the four boys a week rest before they started working on their comeback album. They were given a chance to perform in MAMA 2017, together with SNSD and other famous artist.

They were excited with their performance because it’ll be their first appearance/performance after two years of being Hiatus in the industry.

On the day of the Event, he got off first, leaving her still sleeping due to the late night practice they had yesterday.

They arrived at the venue and rehearsed first, checking their instrument, warming up and praying for the success of the event too.

They haven’t meet yet, nor they haven’t texted or called each other yet. Bet she’s too busy to check her phone. He met his and her parents at the backstage, cheering up for them. He got a glimpse of her as he and the boys walked passed to their dressing room as they are the next one to perform.

“GOOD LUCK! DA JUK JA YEAH! WOOOH!” they abruptly turned back and saw SNSD lined up to wish them luck. The four boys blinked few times before they utter their thank you and wish them luck too.

“How can two freaking years made them more beautiful??” Minhyuk muttered, the three nodded understandingly. But Yonghwa’s gaze was fixed on her, wearing a body hugging black laced corset which shows a good amount of cleavage and micro-short which made him want to grab a blanket and cover her whole body.  

She raised her eyebrows at him, telling him to dare to comment with her clothes and he’ll crawl up to the stage in no time. He cleared his throat and walked towards her

“Can I have a minute with her?” He asked to the girls who’s looking at them teasingly

“Can you do IT in one minute?!” Sooyoung asked, looking curious

“YAH CHOI SOOYOUNG!” shouted Fany who’s doing her best not to laugh

“Go! You’ll be the next one to perform right?” he nodded and wrapped his arms around her waist, they entered one room and locked it, pinning her to the wall.

“And what the hell are you wearing lady??!”

“Our costume” she deadpanned, looking at him blankly

“YAH JOOHYUN!”

“YAH YONGHWA!”

“YOU’RE SHOWING TOO MUCH SKIN BABY!!!” he whined

“I am not”

“Yes you are!”

“Nope”

“Zip that up!” he was about to zip it up to cover her almost exposed chest but she stopped him

“Jung Yong Hwa” she threatened

“Seo Joo Hyun” he threatened back “You won’t do it?”

“Do I look like I’m gonna do it?”

“Fine” he said

“Good”

“Yep Good” he smirked at her evilly before grabbing both her wrist and pinned it to the wall, stopping her from moving.

“Jung Yong Hwa I swear you’ll sleep on the floor later if you do something wrong!”

“Fine with me, I’ll cuddle with dubu then” He crushed her lips with his strongly, making her moan in delight

“Nappeun Yeoja” he whispered huskily before leaning down and zipped it down more, exposing her chest.

“Jung Yong Hwa!!” But it fall on deaf ears as he nipped and her bossom, she pushed him but he didn’t even budge. He and it hard, making sure he’ll leave a clear mark. Wet kisses echoed around the half-lit room, faint squeals and groan followed.

He stepped back and stares at his artwork proudly

“There you go, my seal has been stamped!” He merrily said before kissing her one last time. He zipped it up from where it was awhile ago and he can clearly see the lovebites he made, he looked at her in the eyes, who’s glaring at him and her nose are flaring angrily.

“Now, let me see if you can still leave it like that?”

“You!” she snarled

“I love you too Love” he pecked her lips thrice and smacked her bottom hard before he went out of the door looking satisfied and hype. 

 

============================================================================================

CNBLUE finished performing and they were up to the last performer which is SNSD. They stood at the side of the stage and watched them perform. The lights dimmed, cue that they’ll start performing now. They saw their silhouette going to their respective place. When the lights went on, Yonghwa’s jaw almost dropped on the floor. He was looking at her wide eyed.

She didn’t adjust her clothes zipper!! Good thing he put it back and didn’t leave it opened low.  He heard his dongsaengs cleared their throat awkwardly, making him glared at them.

“Eyes off your sister-in-law” he snarled, making the three nodded nervously. He saw the three wiped their sweat as they can’t stand still on their spot. He endured the few minutes of it before he turned to his dongsaengs and said

“Let’s begin” the three smiled at him and scurried to their assigned place.

The artist all went back to their dressing rooms and changed for the ending stage. They all changed outfit and went out to sit on their table right in front of the huge stage.

“I wonder why there’s no kissing scene! It became a tradition already right? That in every MAMA there’s always a couple who’ll kiss while performing.” Hyo said, looking at the stage while they were seated at the front.

“I know right? It’s the ending stage already!” Tiffany said, still looking at the empty stage

Seohyun kept on looking for him, but can’t see even his shadow.

“Someone can’t survive without seeing him even just for a minute. Cham.” Said Sooyoung as she rolled her eyes

She just smiled shyly and decided to just gossip with her unnies. Just then, a staff who looks troubled run towards their table.

“Seo Joo Hyun-ssi!”

“N-ne?” she asked, startled.

“We had a problem with the program and can’t start with the closing ceremony yet, t-the Director asked if you can perform right now?”

“EH??”

“N-ne. Can you come with me? I’ll explain it to you”

Although feeling lost, she nodded and went with the staff to the backstage. The staff asked her to come inside and that’s when she saw the Director looking tensed. The Director explained her about the technical problem and asked if she can perform even if it’s too sudden.

“A-ahrasseo but what will I perform?”

“Banmal Song”

“What??”

“Together with Jung Yong Hwa-ssi” her world seems to spin all of a sudden

“A-are you sure about this?” she asked, shaken

“N-ne, we talked to Yonghwa-ssi already and thank God he agreed! Now all we need is your approval.”

“I don’t have any choice right?” she answered defeated

“Great! Thank you so much!” The director ordered the staff to do what she needs to do and he went out, still thanking her for agreeing.

“Let’s get you change now” the staff smiled at her and she smiled back a bit, though she’s having a mental breakdown inside.

She changed into a white short dress and they retouched her make up into a simple one. She’s obviously shaking and she’s getting teary eyed

“everything will be alright. Just think that you’re the only person there, singing for each other” she looked up only to see the lady smiling down on her

“T-Thank you”

“Your secret is safe with me” she winked at her and she blushed as she remember what happened a while ago. She shook her head and readied herself.

That’s right. I’ll only sing for him. Maybe it’s time I’ll show my true emotions? Should I?

*********************************************************

 

[PLEASE PLAY THIS BGM ^_^]

 

The sweet strumming of the guitar livens up the atmosphere, as he sang the first line, she felt her knees wobble. She needed to clear a lot of time just to remove the lump in . Déjà vu. This felt surreal. Just like a dream she never knew would happen again.

The cheer of the crowd is deafening, yet it feels overwhelming. At least they still know that YongSeo still exist even though many years have passed already.

uri seoro banmal haneun sa iga dwe gireul
ajik jogeum seotureugo eosaek hande do
gomawo yo raneun maltu daeshin
jomdeo chinhage mareul hae jullae

Her heart is beating wildly, yet she feels happy, and free. Just then, the big screen flashed a random video.

“Are you ready hyung?” Her gaze darted to the big screen where Yonghwa and Jungshin are seen sitting inside his Land Rover.

“Jungshin-ah I’m nervous”

Although confuse with what’s flashing in the big screen, they still laughed at Yonghwa’s pale face, showing how nervous he is.

She continued singing, though trying so hard to remember the next line of the song, she glance at Yonghwa who’s now nowhere to be found, she frantically looked around the stage but he’s not there. Although he’s still singing his line. She continued, maybe he’s somewhere down the crowd, she’s too caught up with the  video showing on the screen that she didn’t saw him go down, or he went to-

“Annyeong haseyo” she heard Yonghwa’s nervous voice

“Oh! Yonghwa-yah!” she looked up the screen and her heart skipped a bit, she forgot to sing her line, good thing Yonghwa continued it. Her heart thumping wildly

“Come in! Annyeong Jungshin-ah!”

They were in her family's house! She stood there rigid, not daring to glance at the fans and other artist who’s as shocked as she is. The screen blackened and came back with Yonghwa and her parents sitting at the living room. The camera focused at Yonghwa who’s looking determined at her parents.

[BGM JJUSEYO! Play it palliiiiii :D]

“It’s been almost 6 years of us being together, and I can’t wait any longer Omoni, Abeoji” he gulped hard  “I know she’s your only princess, your most treasured gem, and now I want to have that gem with me permanently.  I’ll take care of your princess and secure her, I’ll keep your gem safe and make sure to love and spend my whole life cherishing her. I may make her cry, but I’ll make sure to treat her twice with love and happiness after that. I spent my two years in the Military with her running inside my head all the time without break. That two years spent apart was like a hell to me, it strengthen my need to make her mine forever. “

He looked at her father straight in the eye and without batting he said with much confidence and determination. “Thank you for trusting me Abeoji, Omoni, I know there were times when you badly want to strangle me because whenever I make Joohyun cry , but believe me, it was never my intention to hurt her badly, if she’s hurting, I’m dying. That’s how she affects me.”

He switched his gaze from her parents and said “Abeoji, Omoni, I want to marry your Princess”

Her parents smiled warmly at him “I have a question though” Her father said, looking all too serious “Why do you want to marry her?”

“Because for me, She’s the one. She the only one I want to spend the rest of my existence with, no one else but her.” He said with sincerity

She covered her quivering mouth, her tears threatening to fall. Is that why her make-up artist put waterproof makeup to her? Did he planned all of this?

“I’m sorry Yonghwa-yah” her father stood up together with her mother, looking serious as ever. She saw Yonghwa’s crestfallen face

“I’m sorry for not calling you son-in-law back then” her parents laughed out loud at Yonghwa’s expression.

“AISH OMONI! ABEOJI! YOU ALMOST ENDED MY LIFE!” he dropped on the sofa, feeling all his energy out of him.

“That’s what you get for being a choding.” The two continued laughing

She laughed and same time cried, feeling crazy, her heart almost popping out.

The screen blackened again, and the lights dimmed, with only the spotlight focusing on her.

“Seo Joo Hyun” his face showed again, and her eyes widen. HE’S FILMING INSIDE THEIR HOUSE!!!

“Good morning Love” he smiled lovingly “I can’t film you right now, you’re still sleeping and… “ he wiggled his eyebrows teasingly. She groaned and felt her face burning. Of course she’s at the bed and sleeping soundly that time!

“I’m preparing to go to the venue, while you my dear are still sleeping soundly. Yah hyun-ah wake up!” he playfully said. He went out of their house and saw Jungshin, Minhyuk and Jonghyun waiting for him at the van.

“Everything ready?” she heard Yonghwa’s voice, the camera still filming the three boys who’s giving him ok sign.

“Are you ready Seohyunnie?” Jungshin went closer to the camera and wiggled his eyebrows playfully

The video ended, and the song changed.

[You need to play this BGM kyaaaa~!]

Her tears started falling as she saw Yonghwa walking towards her, wearing a black tuxedo. With her wearing a look-a-like but short version of her wedding day way back at their WGM days, they look like they’re…

She covered her eyes with her hands and allowed the tears to fall freely down her cheeks. It was too over whelming, it feels like her heart will explode any moment now.

She heard the deafening scream of the audience that startled her, yet she didn’t remove her hands off her eyes and still closing her eyes tightly.

“Open your eyes Love” she heard his voice echoed around the stadium

She removed her hands and slowly opened her eyes, only to see him kneeling in front of her.

“Yong” She sobbed and covered

“Seo Joo Hyun” he started, his voice shaking. He reached for her hands and kissed her palm, rubbing it comfortingly. “Finally, this day came true.” They both chuckled like crazy, only both them knows the inside story of it. “I thought this plan will be left as a dream forever.” He bit his lips as tears threatened to fall. The camera were focusing on him, his face plastered at the big screen, watching his every movement, switching with Seohyun every once in a while.

“I spent the rest of my two years without you pondering over things for our future. Thinking that this day will come true helped me to survive inside the camp. Firstly, I want to Thank you baby, thank you for all the things you did for me, and for my love ones. WGM will forever be special for me, I’ll be forever thankful for it. For letting me meet and get to know you. Since the first time I saw you reading that book with your red glass on, I seriously pictured myself with you, I seriously planned our future back then. And then just like an answered prayer, WGM came. Even though I didn’t wrote your name on the form, I was chanting and praying that hopefully you’ll be my partner. And it did! Fate is on our side, Destiny helped too. But LOVE made it possible. I can’t really tell all the things that you’ve done for me, it’ll take more than 24 hours to recite it all. But nevertheless, thank you for choosing to stay beside me, thank you for ignoring everything, for staying beside me and taking care of me even though you were the one suffering deeply with those bad things thrown to us. Thank you for being strong when I can’t, Thank you for being there for me when no one else does. Thank you Seo Joo Hyun, for being my Lovelight.”

He cleared his throat and breathed deeply. “Baby, you’re all I want more than anything else.” His voice broke, and tears started to fall down his cheeks. Her tears started falling endlessly too. She leaned down and wiped his tears but it won’t stop from falling “With the million fans and our co-artist as witness” He let go of her hands softly and grabbed something from his pocket. And few more tears falls freely on her cheeks as he opened the box and shows it to her “Seo Joo Hyun, I may not promise not to make you cry, but I do promise to love you forever. Even though forever doesn’t really exist, but forever until whenever will do, I’ll spend the rest of my life serving you, cherishing you, and loving you until my last breath. Spend forever with me Princess, be my happily ever after. Marry me” he spoke the last words softly and with utmost sincerity.

If felt like the time stopped that time, both hearts pounding loudly, no sound heard, with the spotlight only for them, it felt like minutes, no, hours until she recovered with his heartwarming speech.

“Of course I will Yong” His smile that time was priceless, it was the brightest among the brightest smile she ever saw in him. Loud cheers erupted but seems like they can’t hear anything. He inserted the ring in her finger, fitting perfectly, and it’s obviously made just for her. The camera zoomed in, the ring flashed at the big screen.

“I love you” He stood up and hugged her tight, burying his face in the crook of her neck. They were crying and laughing at the same time like crazy people, rubbing each other’s back affectionately.

“I love you too” she moved back a bit, both staring at each other’s eyes with much love and passion.

“Forever until whenever?”

“Forever until whenever” she smiled as he leaned down and kissed her in front of thousands of fans and artists present.

 

*************************

 

 

She stared at him as he was slipping the ring in her finger, feeling too overwhelmed to speak nor move. He always takes care of her, always put her first above anything else, And that she’s very thankful. What he did today, is truly heart-warming.

With that, she wants to do something for him, she wants to give him back all the things he did for her. Soon Jung Yong Hwa, soon.

She smiled down at him as she pulled him up and hugged him tight. 

 

***************************

 

That moment she said yes, it felt like his heart stopped. It was the most wonderful feeling he felt, his heart wanted to explode, his brain stopped functioning.

Slipping the ring in her finger felt like a slow motion, thinking

This is it. She’s mine. Forever.

He felt her pulled him up and hugged him tight, it was an unexplainable feeling, no word fits to it. Even Happiness doesn’t give justice on it. It’s an unexplainable feeling that only the heart can say.

She’s everything a man can ask for.

She’s my everything.

She’s the one.

She’s Seo Joo Hyun

Soon-to-be Jung Joo Hyun

 

Fin.

 

 

A/N

 

 

HOORAAAAAAAAAH! And I finally finished STO! Gaaaahd! I've been writing this for weeks! And the idea's been bugging me for Months! lol. 

Yongseo hotness overload this year! kyaaaa!!

See you on my next update! Thank you for reading this two-shot :D

 

LET'S SHIP YONGSEO FOREVER UNTIL WHENEVER :D :D :D

 

ciao! 

 

-Azile<3