SHE DID WHAT?!!

It all started with a misunderstanding.

Narrator's POV

The next day, Hyoyeon can't find ______ anywhere. When the bell rang, she went to class but the sit next to her was empty.

[Once I go to your house, you are SO dead _______, SO dead~] Hyoyeon thought as her teacher went talking on and on.

"Hyoyeon, would you like to solve this question for us?" Ms Lee ask her suddenly.

"Actually, no. I'm not feeling well, can I please go home?" Hyoyeon lied so she could go and visit her friend.

"Really, oh of course, just revise chapter 10 yourself okay?"

With that, Hyoyeon took a cab and went to ________'s house.

DING DONG DING DONG.

[how dare she skip school!] Hyoyeon took out the Keys to _______'s house, opened the door, I placed my bag on the sofa and saw her shoes are still on the shoe rack. Aye?

Hyoyeon's POV

I went up to her room and saw her lying on the bed and a pool of blood was on the floor and her wrist was cut. SHE COMMIT SUICIDE???

I called the ambulance immediately but when we got there, it was already too late.....

I've lost my best friend, thanks to Kim Jonghyun.......

I ran to school, it's lunch time now. I ran to the canteen, and found him there with SHINee, his group.

"You bastard!" I sent a slap accross his face, by then, the whole school was starring at me.

"What did I do to you?!" He stood up and shouted at me.

"What you did to me? IT'S WHAT YOU DID TO _______! SHE DIED JONGHYUN! SHE ING KILLED HERSELF! THANKS TO YOU! YOU HAD TO CHEAT ON HER ON VALENTIMES EVE HUH?! CAN'T YOU DO THAT SOMETIME ELSE?! WHY DID YOU DO THAT HUH?! WHY?!!" I was on my knees, crying hard. I can't believe _____ died, I just can't!

Jonghyun's POV

Did she just say _____ died?

"I-I-I don't believe you. Why would ____ kill herself, she wouldn't, SHE WOULDN'T!!" I ran away, I ran out of school, I ran to the hospital. I ran and ran all the way non stop, until i reach the morgue, I can't believe my eyes, _____ was lying motionlessly in front of me.

"______, _______ wake up. YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME! IT'S A MISUNDERSTANDING, HOW CAN YOU LEAVE WITHOUT LISTENING TO MY EXPLAINATION?! Wake up, please, I beg you." I was crying really hard, but I couldn't care less, how can _____ just leave me?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

            

Hey YOU!

That's Right YOU!

Yah~ YOU youYOU!!!

Have you commented/subscribe yet?

If you havent, DO IT NOW~~

If not, I'll be really upset~ :(

So? What are you waiting for?

Comment / Subscribe, NOW!