Choi Siwon feeling confused

The Stray Dog (Side Story)

I am very very surprised by how much support I received for this side story x_x Thank you so much guys !!

I tried to reply to everyone's comment, but it's kind of impossible... I'm very very grateful :))

This is a very short chapter for you all. Next chapter is more serious, I guess? =p

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

            The communication between them had always been through international calls and messages (God bless KakaoTalk!). Therefore, he hadn’t actually met Kim Heechul in person, until he and his boss (he really should start getting use to calling Donghae Donghae) migrated to Pretoria as well.

In fact, he wouldn’t recognize Kim Heechul when they literally bumped into each other at a supermarket, if not for the colourful Korean curses that spewed out of that beautiful mouth.

“Excuse me, I’m sorry.” Kim Heechul said in a polite thick accented english, in contrast to the onslaught of Korean curses before that.

As Siwon’s brain made a hast click of recognition, his hand shot out to grab Kim Heechul’s wrist as the guy started walking away (while still cursing him Korean, thinking that no one would understand him).

“What the .” Heechul glared at his wrist.

“Kim Heechul?” Siwon asked. “Kim Heechul, right?” He asked in Korean.

Said man furrowed his eyebrows. Why is there a freaking Korean here besides him and Hyukjae?

“Yeah. Who the hell are you?” He asked back, while wriggling his wrist free of the tight grip.

Siwon gave a bright dimpled smile at the confirmation.

“It’s me, Choi Siwon! We spoke on the phone? I arrived from Korea last week!” He said with great enthusiasm, completely oblivious to the change of aura in Kim Heechul.

5 minutes later, Choi Siwon was still standing amongst the aisle in the supermarket dumbfounded, wondering what the hell just happened, whether or not Kim Heechul had kicked him on the shin while yelling, “ off, horsie!” with perfect english.

While Kim Heechul, had sprinted back to his cottage (despite his hate for running and anything sports-related), with dread filled his entire being. Not long after, the previous chapter had transpired…

 

And Choi Siwon, despite still feeling confused, also headed over to Kim Heechul's cottage with the pancake ingredients he had just bought, with the good intention of making breakfast for everybody

 

 

 

 


 

See how much I love you all? I actually updated fast

:)