Kim Heechul meets Lee Donghae

The Stray Dog (Side Story)

Ehem. The first half of this chapter was already posted as a short drabble on my blog. This one is an extended version of it. And thank you very much for the long wait, guys. I'm touched T^T

Setting: The morning (almost noon) after the steamy eunhae make up

 

 


 

 

 

Kim Heechul is a prideful man. He likes to be in control and despises the few rare times that he had things went out of his expectations.

He had expected it.

He had expected that the day would come when a certain Lee Donghae, whom he had only seen on iPhone photos, would show up at his doorsteps. He had made up a few scenarios about it, on how he would brandish his very own scalpel blade and it into the said man’s eyes.

But what greeted him when he came back to his humble cottage after a fortnight of sleeping in a van made him feel like the scalpel blade had been stabbed into his eyes instead. He just wasn’t ready for it.

His dongsaeng. His sweet gullible dongsaeng. His sweet gullible dongsaeng that had harbored ugly bruises and an unsymmetrical jaw. ; in bed, in the arms of the very same guy that had caused him all those injuries, and Heechul felt like tearing the said guy into two. Right now.

So that’s what he did. Kim Heechul, without a moment of hesitation, stormed into the bedroom without trying to be discreet at all (as he was practically giving a war cry).

Lee Donghae’s primal instinct was immediately alerted and he immediately sat up in bed with wide eyes, stance defensive. But Hyukjae who was still heavy from sleep (and ) had pulled the said guy down again and snuggled against him.

“Hmm… Hae…”

That sound, if anything, made Kim Heechul even more livid. He jumped onto the bed, straddling the very Lee Donghae that was still covered by a duvet. His right hand went to Lee Donghae’s left cheek, and his left hand went to the guy’s right. He pinched onto the cheek and pulled. Hard.

 “AHHH!!!” Lee Donghae screamed.

Hyukjae woke up.

“You son of a !!” Heechul yelled, hands still pulling onto the cheek.

“Whuh… Hyung?” Hyukjae mumbled groggily.

“Hurts!! Yah wet go of mwe!!” Donghae screamed, his words came out wrong with his cheek being stretched to the sides.

“You dare showing your face here!!”

"Hyung!!”

“Owwww wet go, you cwazy!!”

“You bastard!!”

“Heechul-hyung!!”

 

 

*

 

 

                It took a good 10 minutes of screaming (from all 3 sides) before Heechul finally let go of the cheeks he was pinching. By then, Donghae’s cheeks were bright red and swollen, to Heechul’s satisfaction.

“Put your goddamn clothes on and meet me at the living room!” Heechul said with a dirty glare to the lovebird on the bed.

Heechul tried to calm his anger as he made his way to the living room – where the fireplace actually located. His left eye twitched when he saw the very suspicious looking stain on his carpet in front of the fireplace. If it wasn’t for the fact that he loved his hair so much, he would’ve pulled them off in frustration.

He sat on his couch with a heavy sigh. Now what should he do? Should he kick the son of a out? How dare he show his face here.

Heechul was still deep in his thoughts, scheming various ways of killing Lee Donghae when the idiotic couple finally made their entrance to the living room. Both were decently dressed now (Hyukjae in pajamas and Lee Donghae in Hyukjae’s t-shirt and pants). Again, Heechul’s eye twitched dangerously as he noticed the tightly clasped hands of the lovers.

“Sit down.” Heechul said with gritted teeth.

The couple sat down on the couch in front of Heechul. Hyukjae had the decency to look nervous as he bit on his swollen lower lip, but Lee Donghae looked so ing calm, and Heechul really felt like tearing that face off.

“I don’t like you here.” Heechul said pointedly to Donghae.

“Hyung…” Hyukjae started. But Donghae tightened his hold on Hyukjae’s hand to stop him.

“Heechul…hyung,” Donghae started.

“Don’t call me hyung.” Heechul cut him off.

“Heechul-shi.” Donghae amended. “I’m here for good. My place is with Hyukjae.” Donghae said.

“I don’t allow it.” Heechul scowled back.

“Heechul-shi, I’m really sorry. I’ve been a huge jerk and took Hyukjae for granted. But this time, I really want to redeem myself. Please give me a chance…” Donghae pleaded.

Hyukjae nodded his head vigorously.

“Do you even have a job?” Heechul scoffed.

Donghae his lower lip in nervousness, calm mask slipping off.

“I’m a dropout. I didn’t even finish high school. So there’s not much that I can do. But I have lumps of inheritance if you’re worried about me leeching off Hyukjae or something.” Donghae answered. “And I will find a job that I can do even without qualifications.” Donghae said.

“I still don’t like you.” Heechul said in disdain.

Donghae let out a long sigh. He tightened his hold on Hyukjae’s hand.

“Heechul-shi, you can hate me all you want. I understand that. But as long as Hyukjae wants me, I won’t be going anywhere. Hyukjae is what matters to me.” Donghae said. Hyukjae looked touch by the speech and buried his face onto Donghae’s shoulder.

Heechul clenched his fist. , he really wanted to punch that face.

“Hyung… please. I w-want… I mean, I can’t have him away…” Hyukjae pleaded. His eyes tearing up.

“You’re really such a ing idiot, you know that?” Heechul said with a grimace. He heaved another sigh. He knew there’s nothing he can do to keep Hyukjae away from this man, when Hyukjae himself wanted the other way round. He’ll be watching Lee Donghae very closely though.

He got up from the couch and made to move to his room for a long sleep, but stopped midway.

“Hyukjae, make me some hot tea while I bathe.” Heechul ordered. “And clean your ing off my carpet.” He added with a dirty glare.

 Hyukjae turned bright red and nodded before burying his face in his hands in embarrassment. Heechul continued on his way, but stopped once again by what came after.

“We’ll send you a card after Hyukjae and I have set a date for the wedding, Heechul-shi.” Said Lee Donghae.

This time, Heechul didn’t hold back at all as he jumped onto the unsuspecting Lee Donghae’s back and pulled the guy’s hair.

 

 

 


 

 

 

I'm still stucked somewhere in ethereal world where my ideas just not flowing out ~~ T^T