001

Sacrifice

Sunggyu was not evil, even though he pointed a gun and shot several men before, he was not evil; he was merely following orders.

 

As the youngest member of the feared gang in the district, Sunggyu had great expectations to meet, and achievements to reach.

 

The blood, the drugs, everything around him disgusted him but as the years passed and his hands soiled by them, he had grown immune at the very least. The sights and sounds, and even smell of the illegal stuff that he dealt with clung onto skin and he was unable to remove it ever since.

 

This life wasn't the life he had wanted, but being a son of a , he was left with little choices and he can't be choosy if he wanted to survive. He had started as a runner, a child who was tasked to deliver the goods to places where the adults were highly suspected. He had moved on to apprenticeship on collections, until he was finally entrusted to deal with the dirty works.

 

He never went hungry with his gang, and that he was thankful for it. He knew how Seoul's winter is a and no, he wouldn't want to stay outside in the biting cold so he his ego and went with the flow.

 

Right now, their task was to kidnap a wealthy heir for some hefty cash and he was tasked behind the getaway car. He was bored to be honest, because he has to wait until his hyung deul returns with the goods.

 

After three hours of staking out, he finally saw the figures and he revved up the engine and made a smooth beeline towards his hyung deul. After everyone was safely in the car, he drove off to their mini hideout to implement the plan.

 

Kidnapping was a chore to Sunggyu as he was mostly assigned to the victim's welfare. He would feed them and talk to them to assure them that they don't want to hurt people physically. He sighed as their boss called him over when they arrived.

 

Sunggyu, this isn't petty stuff, it's a big fish.” The boss said and Sunggyu nodded obediently. “His father would be stubborn so we will have to result to different means, I want you to prepare as this isn't going to be pretty.” He uttered and Sunggyu nodded and left to do the isntructions.

 

The sedated boy stirred on his makeshift bed consisting of cartons and some blankets. Sunggyu placed the tray of food on another cardboard box that held some water bottles before crouching beside the captive. He took a good look at the boys face and he grimaced at how perfect he boy was, compared to him that is. He envied him and that made him seethe when he look at him.

 

The body slowly moved and it was Sunggyu's queue to be the little angel for the boy. “Where am I? Who are you?” The boy asked and Sunggyu sat next to him and removed the rope that bound the boy's hands.

 

I am Gyu and I mean no harm. If your father will cooperate nicely then you won't be harmed. I brought food, come and eat.” Sunggyu said, his words were perfectly fake but he had mastered his concerned voice that no one can even tell.

 

What do you want?” the boy asked and Sunggyu sighed internally.

 

We both know what we want, it's just a question of compliance.” Sunggyu replied.

 

'Well bad news because my father won't stoop down.” The boy replied, testing Sunggyu's patience.

 

Let's see about that. In the meantime, would you like some food?” Sunggyu offered the food tray and the boy wanted to push it away, if not for the chicken which was his favorite.

 

The boy wasn't kidding though as the demands weren't exactly accepted and that his son wasn't important to them.

 

If you've gotten my older brother, you might have a chance. Wrong move.” The boy grinned and that irritated the boss that he had asked one of his minions to punish the brat, 20 whip lashes would seem like a good number.

 

Sunggyu watched as the boy was stripped of his shirt and the leather hit the white back and caused deep red gushes, blood streaming like little waterfalls. Sunggyu cringed at the sight, he's not much of a fan for whips.

 

As the boy was returned to his 'cell' Sunggyu took a clean towel and soaked it in some warm water to clean his back.

 

You shouldn't have angered the boss Jinki.” Sunggyu uttered, feeling a bit of sympathy for the boy.

 

I received far worse punishments from my father.” Jinki replied, wincing in pain as the towel hit the fresh wounds on his back.

 

I doubt that.” Sunggyu uttered while he took some antibiotic and carefully covered Jinki's wounds.

 

You don't know my father.” Jinki replied and Sunggyu can sense something a bit bitter in the tone.

 

But true to Jinki's words, his father wasn't someone who cooperated with them and that frustrated the boss even more so he went and put on a rampage with Poor Jinki receiving brute force each time he errupted.

 

Sunggyu did no like the fact that Jinki was becoming a punching bag as the days passed. But what could he do when he was just a mouth to feed and he works for the man. He would end up picking Jinki up and cleaned him, giving him pain killers that he would snatch because he wasn't allowed to do so.

 

Stop being nice to me.” Jinki uttered as Sunggyu cleaned him up.

 

I am not being nice, I am just doing my job.” Sunggyu replied and Jinki nodded slowly before resting his head on the wall with his eyes closed.

 

Sunggyu traced Jinki's features and his body with his tiny eyes and felt his heart painfully clenched as the previous white skin was now laced with wounds and bruises that would leave permanent damage to his skin; a mark that he will forever bear.

 

I guess he doesn't want to cooperate huh?” the boss asked, throwing a punch at Jinki. “Then let's see if he would now agree.” He smirked as he instructed Sunggyu to do something the teen had never done before.

 

I can't do it hyung.” Sunggyu said but the boss drew his gun and pointed it on Sunggyu's temple.

 

What were you saying Sunggyu?” The boss asked and Sunggyu took a big gulp and spoke slowly.

 

I will do it hyung.” He replied and the boss grinned and withdrew the gun.

 

Then do it now.” He said then left the two while he laughed hard.

 

Sunggyu took a nervous gulp before walking to the weak body on the layers of blankets. He knelt before Jinki and muttered his apology before he ped the boy's pants and pulled it off of him.

 

I'm Sorry Jinki.” He uttered, tears falling from his eyes as he inserted his fingers inside Jinki. The boy, who was gagged and hands tied squirmed and closed his eyes tightly.

 

Sunggyu felt really bad about this but it was orders. So he pushed the fingers in and then out of Jinki. He then added a third finger and opened up the boy as much as he could.

 

Sunggyu then unbuckled his belt and pulled down his jeans. Jinki eyed the other and knew how this would end up. Jinki closed his eyes as Sunggyu muttered endless apologies and entered him, painfully slow.

 

---

 

a/n: decided to cut it here for a while since I was engrossed in watching SJ vids wahahahahah

 

anyway, shall I write a full blown ?