Hope

You & Me. The End.

“Are you really happy now?” Eun Yeon asked Sung Jun. She meets up with Sung Jun as she can’t take this anymore seeing you hurt every single day.

“Of course I am.” he simply answers; take a sip of his coffee. Eun Yeon grabs his cup making him facing her. Eun Yeon and Sung Jun was best friend since childhood. That makes them looks like brother-sister.

“What?” he raised his eyebrows.

“Don’t you feel guilty at all? You know how hurt I am seeing _______?” the anger start to build up inside Eun Yeon. She really hates how people look down on her bestie. Moreover you and Yoon Jie.

“You want to meet me just because you want to talk about her? Fine, I’m going home. There’s nothing important to talk about.” Sung Jun took his car key on the table as he stood up, leaving the café.

Eun Yeon follows after him and grabbed his collar at the parking lot, “I promise to myself for those who hurt ______ and Yoon Jie… I’ll break their face! Including you, Sung Jun!”

“Look. There’s nothing between us anymore why should I have to care?” Sung Jun said confidently. Eun Yeon let go of Sung Jun’s collar and slap him, making him shocked at her sudden moves.

“You’re the one that cause all of this. Only if you didn’t meet Min Kyung. None of this will happened! None of this! Let me tell you, you think I don’t know you? You said ’I don’t care?’ but in fact… you care stupid.”

Eun Yeon leaves him alone. She doesn’t want all of this turn into fight. Yeah, she knows you must be disappointed if you know what she does. Sung Jun get inside his car, his hand still on his cheeks where Eun Yeon slapped just now. It was true. What Eun Yeon spill out before was true. Deep in his heart, you were still there. Always there. Sadly, he can’t do anything about it. He’s being arrogant. He keep run away from his feeling towards you. He’s afraid to come back to you, admitting that he was wrong and ask for forgiveness. Being with Min Kyung does not compare on how he was being with you. It was difficult for him actually to be with Min Kyung. She was bossy, and trashy. It’s hard for him to find out why he chose Min Kyung instead of you.


*ringing*  

You take a look on your watch ‘7:56.p.m’ you never got any guest at this time. You let the bell ringing non-stop. After a few more ringing, you slowly open your door to meet Eun Yeon with a big smile on her face. You shocked at first then waste no time to invite her come inside. She told that she was just thinking about visiting you so that you don’t feel so lonely. You spend the rest of the night drinking, watching movie with her. The clock already show around 12, you ask her to sleepover at your house as you know it was dangerous for a girl walking alone in the middle of the night. You thought about asking about Sung Jun but it may annoy her if you ask every time you meet her so you just stay silent.

“I meet Sung Jun today…” Eun Yeon broke the silent. You widen your eyes and look at her, waiting for her respond, “he act tough…” you can see a dissatisfied look on her, “he act like nothing happened,” Eun Yeon drink her wine, “he act like he was proud of himself… I really hate that side of him.”

“Well, things happen Eun Yeon. There’s nothing we can do about it.” You finished your last wine. Release out your stress and forget about all your problems. To be honest, you wish that you had an anemia so that you could forget about him easily. You think that it’s better for you to get coma, but there’s one thing you never think about. Commit suicide. You never think about that even once. Some people think that it’s better to die than to suffer all the pain. But, you love him so much that even there are hundred reasons for you to give up, you still find one reason to hold on. Well, hey! Miracles happen every day, right? That’s what you think. Who knows someday he will come back to you? Who knows someday, even if it’s not him will come to you and show you that you’re mean to them? Who knows someday you will find your life is more beautiful without him? Who knows someday the happy ending will come to you? Even it takes a few years to wait, living the life you have now is more important.


End of chapter 2 ^^
How was it? I already try my best sorry if it still T.T
Hope you guys will wait for the next chapter ^^