Lonely

You & Me. The End.

It was in the middle of the night where you awakened because of the air-conditioner that was too cold. You get up from your bed to turn off the aircond and go back to sleep. Unfortunately, it was useless to think of sleep back cause you couldn't even closed your eyes. 'Okay fine... I guess I just need to have some night snack...’ you thought. You opened your fridge to find a bottle of coke and snack on the cabinet. You sit on the couch turn on the TV to see nothing fun movies to be watching for so you end up watching any movie that caught your interest. 'So... this is life as a single lady...' your heart spoke to yourself.


"Sung Jun, what is this? Why you did this? What's my fault?" you cry a river. Knowing that you beloved boyfriend love someone else. 

“I did this because I want to! You never understand me! You only care about what you want... but me? Did you ever think about what I felt?!" he yelled, he really explodes. The anger really took over him.

You can't believe after all this time, he also same as the other guys out there. All the moments that both of you had shared... were useless. It doesn't mean anything. That morning was your last time being with him. You broke up with Sung Jun and decided to never be in any relationship again but what can you do? You felt so lonely and you need someone to talk about your day, having someone to cuddle to. You miss that.


The sun pokes your eyes, telling you its time to get up. You rub your eyes with the back of your hands. It takes no time to realize you were sleeping on the couch, and seems like you cry yourself to sleep thinking about your ex-boyfriend. You slowly get up to find your towel and went to take a bath. As it’s your day off, you feel like hanging out with your buddies.

"Hey, _____ how's your doing?" Yoon Jie jump to you as usual.

"Good. Just like always. Nothing more nothing less..." you sigh.

"It’s been 2 years and you still have him in your mind, huh?" your tough friend, Eun Yeon said in her serious tone. She was the one who care about you a lot and the one who introduced you to Sung Jun. You gave a smile. Though you try to plastered a sweet smile on your face. It'll never work whenever they were around.

"How was him?" you quietly asked.

"Different. He was so happy with Min Kyung. But you? C'mon _____ you need to move on you know. If you still stay like this... you look bad you know. You need to make a change." Eun Yeon told you. You try countless time to move on but it will always bring you to the fail way. That’s why you still live in your old life.

“Well, let’s stop talk about this. Should we go to amusement park? It’s been a while.” Yoon Jie brings down the emotions since she also get hurt every time you talk about your past. Both of them were the only person you have for your own. You have no one else. Parents? They pass away a few years ago in a house fire. Aunt, Uncle and cousins? They live far away from you. Of course you want to be with them but you only work in a café which is good enough for you to get money for your own so it doesn’t help much.

Three of you sit on the bench near the beach to watch the sun goes down. Being like this reminds you when three of you still in highschool. This is what you're doing with them every evening. Guess it doesn't change much, right? There you were with Yoon Jie and Eun Yeon, talking about your own life now. Seeing the beach view while the air blow through your hair makes you felt more calm just like the beach. The time to say goodbye to Yoon Jie and Eun Yeon was there before you head back home to face the reality again.


That's was it for the 1st chapter.
Oopss! Btw, the guy on the gif is Sung Jun from Boys Republic ^^
(he's not my bias anyway.. my bias is their maknae Suwoong)
Leave a comment please to see how was it ^^ 
I promise I'll do better next time T.T
Stay tune for the next chapter ! ^^