Heart Bakery [One-Shot]

Heart Bakery [One-Shot]

Heart Bakery [One-Shot]

 

[Glyz POV]

I worked at a small little bakery in Seoul, making cakes and pastries. Baking wasn't something I was necessarily good at, but it was something I liked to do and hoped to get better in. 

Working on a heart-shaped raspberry-filled cake, I heard the door to the shop open, the bell ringing throughout the chattering bakery. I looked up and welcomed a man with dark hair, a beautiful smile and deep brown eyes that made me melt. I blushed and went to him, ready to ask what he'd like.

"Welcome to Sunshine Bakery. How may I help you?" The man smiled at me sweetly, showing two cute dimples, making my heart pound.

"I'd like a cake with strawberry filling and whipped icing, please," His voice was laced with softness and politeness, making me swoon. But I just swallowed and noted down what he ordered and nodded to him.

"It should be done in about 2 hours," I looked up to lock eyes with his, making me blush. His eyes were so deep and serene. I pulled my eyes away from his as I looked back at my notebook, attempting to hide my blush.

I heard a chuckle from him, "Is it okay if I stay around here? I have no where imperticular I'd like to spend my time." I nodded, looking at the side of the counter, feeling like an idiot. As he chuckled again and turned for a table at the front of the window facing outside, I turned around as well and took a deep breath.

I could feel my heart pound, almost breaking through my chest as I walked back to the cake I was previously working on, placing little pieces of fruit neatly on top of the cake.

I soon pushed the emberassment I had just made of myself aside as I got engulfed into what I loved to do. I looked at my drawing of the cake, comparing the two together. I smiled in acceptance of the piece and hugged myself.

Drawing was something I loved to do, but no one was really hiring any artists anytime soon, so I found a liking to baking since it was like drawing, just with edible materials. (Trust me, eating a crayon isn't as good as the color it makes.)

"Oh~ That's really nice."

"Thanks."

I looked up to find where the voice was coming from to find the smiling attractive man who'd come in about 10 minutes ago, making me blush.

His eyes dropped to my drawing, catching his attention, "Did you draw that?" I nodded as I fondled with the creaming tube in my hand. "You're really good."

I smiled, "Thanks for the compliment, but I've got to get back to work, next is your cake." I wanted to get away from his analyzing eyes soon, or else I'd blow up from the amount of blood that made its way to my cheeks.

"Mind if I watch? Maybe even asist?" I looked at him like he was some martian from outerspace. What fun could it be to watch someone back a cake? He just smiled at my look, "See, I'm kind of bored..."

I bit my lip as I looked at my sanctuary through the little gap of it that revealed itself through the crack. I had never shown my private baking room, it was a place that I was only able to see. It was mine, my area, my place. I then looked at the man and hesitantly nodded. "Just, please, don't touch anything..."

He nodded and made his way around the windowed visual of the cakes and to the back counter.

I led him to the cool baking area, getting out the ingrediants I'd need to make his cake.

"I'm Kwangmin, by the way," He smiled at me from his sitting position on the island I was working on my cake. I nodded.

I might as well make this time durable if he's going to be here, "I'm Glyz." The room then grew quiet accept his voice constantly commenting on my cakes and drawing skills.

"Do you like to bake?" He asked seriously. I took my gaze off of the cake that was almost finished and looked at Kwangmin's cute face, to find his features serious. I bit my inner cheek.

"I like to bake, yes. I like drawing more, but you know how that goes..." I trailed off, getting back to my icing of his cake. He then hopped off of the island and looked into my eyes, making me blush.

"Why don't you work for my company? Maybe design something for my group or something?" I looked at him in pure confusion. What did he mean by "my group?" Did that mean there was more Kwangmins in the world than this honestly god-like creature standing before me?

He smiled genuinly,"My group is planning to debut in a couple weeks but have yet to come up with a design for the album cover." He placed a hand in the back of his head in emberassment. I continued to listen to him as I placed the last fruit on his cake and turned to him after boxing up the filled cake.

"Here," I handed him the box and smiled, "How about this, if it's meant to be, we'll meet again, and I'll do it, no questions asked. But if we don't meet each other again, then I won't, arasso?" His eyes looked taken aback as he smiled softly.

"You believe in fate, huh?" I smiled and nodded.

He then placed the box on the counter, covering his actions as he opened the box carefully and reached for an icing tube. I stood confused at his actions, waiting for an explaination.

He then closed the box and handed it to me, making me open the box. On the top of the cake, there was a message, "I like you. meet me after work at the park across the street. :)"

I blushed as I looked up at him confused, and then felt his lips lightly press at my cheek as he quickly turned to the exit of my sanctuary, my privacy, my secret place, my heart...

---------- 4 hours later ----------

I cleaned the last of the bakery as I sighed, still thinking about Kwangmin's offer. I puffed my cheeks in frustration, still fighting myself and debating if I should meet with him at the park.

I wrapped my jacket around my body as I stepped out into the winter night, eyeing the park across the street. I sighed.

"I might as well. He's lucky he's my type of guy... and cute, which is always a plus..." I grumbled to myself as I held my coat tightly to my body as I crossed the street quickly to the park. I instantly found the familiar figure of Kwangmin and walked to him, careful not to slip on ice.

"You came," He said softly, a smile taking over his face, his dimples making me fall for him, literally. I slipped on a patch of ice. As I expected the impact of hard ground to come in contact with my bottom, it never came. I looked up to lock eyes with Kwangmin, making me bluch instantly. "Gwenchana?"

I swalloed and nodded, him picking me up and placing me safely on the ground. I fixed my outfit and tried to fix my composure. He chuckled, "You're too cute..."

I blushed again, "Y-Yah, what's the meaning of all this?" He smiled and shook his head.

"You really don't know? You said if it's meant to be, we'd meet again, so, I guess we're meant to be, " He softly spoke the last part, making me blush. He smiled, handing me a CD holder.

"Make our album cover, please. We'd appreciate it..." I blinked at the small case in my hand.

"Y-Yah! Did you just manipulate me into working for you?!" He shook his head and pressed his chest to me, hugging me. I froze in his arms.

"I do like you, Glyz... I just thought this would be the only way for us to meet again. I used the album art as an excuse.." I looked up at his deep dark eyes and sighed. "Please?"

I smiled and looked up at him, "Prove to me that you did like me..."

He smiled and said, "Do you want me to go on forever? From the smallest things you did in the bakery, I instantly fell for you. The way you nibbled on your lip in consentration, the way you wear your apron backwards to not mess up the design on the front of it, the way your baking area is your santuary with your hesitance of letting me enter. Shall I go on?"

I blushed, "H-How can you know that if you were talking the whole time?"

He smiled, "It's simple. Like I said before, I like you."

I blushed as he stepped closer to me, leaning his forhead against mine, "I like you. I like you a lot, Glyz." I blushed and kept eye contact with the taller man. "Do you like me?"

I hesitated and nodded, making him chuckle," Good." And with that, he closed the gap between our lips with a sweet kiss, making my heart flutter.

"I think I just started believing in 'Love at first sight...'"

 

---------- ---------- ----------

Author's Note:

I hope you all liked it~ :) (Especially GP :D )

This is my frist Boyfriend fanfic, so let me know what you think? :3

Don't forget to comment/subscribe with your thoughts :)

XOXO Monique XOXO