Chapter 6

I'm Your Man

 

Taeyeon’s POV

 “It’s okay. You can forget it. I was the one who should sorry because I pulled you to run with me and making you late to meet your boyfriend.”

I widened my eyes and looked into his eyes deeply. The suddenly tears were rolling down on my cheek.

“I no longer have a boyfriend.” I sighed and said weakly.

He shocked and looked at me. The pain in my heart was increasing. I felt more hurt than before. I tried not to cry. I tried hard not to let me teary. But the tears started to fall down on my cheek and suddenly I cried.

I couldn’t bear with this condition anymore and any longer. I should be a though one, but really, it was hard to keep the tears.

I cried and cried even harder. I felt weak; I used to hide my own feeling to the others. But this time, I tried to obey it.

He looked at me again then hugged me all sudden.

“You can cry all you want.” he pulled me into his bear hug.

I could do nothing except sobbed and cried. I was shocked at first but then I followed what his want. I cried on his chest and hugged his waist. It was so comfortable. I had never a hug as warm this. I felt really comfort and enjoyed. But suddenly I pushed him.

“Stop it! I don’t even know you!”

He released his hug.

“I’m sorry for it. I don’t mean to be like that.”

I just silent and nodded.

“So, you broke up nae? Is it because I made you late?”

I knew he didn’t mean to say a joke, but I took it as a joke. So, I looked at him and glared.

“NO!! IT’S NOT BECAUSE YOU MADE ME LATE!! IT’S BECAUSE HE HAD AN AFFAIR!! DANG, ARE YOU SATTISFIED HUH?” I glared on him.

He shocked! “so, he cheated on you?”

“YEAH!! HE CHEATED ON ME!!! HE CHOSE THAT GIRL THAN ME WHO HAS OLD-FASHIONED MIND ”

“Aigoo~ Don’t blame yourself. He is the stupid one because he left you.”

“NO YOU DON’T EVEN KNOW ABOUT ME!! ABOUT MY PROBLEM!! I’M TOO STUPID!!

“Jinjja!! Taeyeon,” he held both of my arms and shook my body. “Look at me! You don’t have to be like this!! Don’t blame yourself.”

“YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT I HAVE DONE FOR HIM? I HAVE GIVEN EVERYTHING TO HIM!! I HAVE GIVEN SACRIFICED TO HIM!!” I glared and punched his chest. He said nothing but kept looking at me. Might be he would think I was a stubborn one.

“Please, just don’t be sad because of that stupid boy!”

“YEAH!! NO!! I’M NOT CRY BECAUSE I SAD HE LEFT ME! I’M NOT SAD BECAUSE HE CHEATED ON ME!! I JUST COULDN’T GET THE REASON, WHY HE CHOSE THAT DAMN GIRL!! I HAVE MUCH BETTER THAN HER!!” I kept nagging on him but he did nothing to me, so I continued, “I’M NOT SAD AT ALL!! I JUST UPSET WITH HIM!! EVERYTIME I THINK THE REASON, IT MORE IRRITATED ME!” I sobbed. “I’M NOT SAD!! YOU HEAR ME?? I’M NOT SAD!! I’M UPSET!!!” I cried on his arms.

But next thing I knew, he released my hug on his arms a bit and wiped my tears. He checked on my face and suddenly tilted his head. I was about to continued my word when he suddenly kissed my lips deeply. It was a warm kiss. It wasn’t a passionate and hungry kissed, but it was warm and sweet.

I froze. I felt the electricity he gave me by his lips touched mine. I slapped him when I got my mind back.

“ert!!!!” I shouted at him.

“At least you stopped nagging when I kissed you. I don’t want you to cry because of such a jerk boy.” He said plainly. 


 

hahaha.. I dont know why I made wooyoung kissed taeyeon..

this idea just popped out suddenly. Anwyay, mian for short chapter. I was writting it during the computer class >.<

dont forget to comment wink