Chapter 7

I'm Your Man

 

Wooyoung’s POV

She slapped my face and about to left me. But I held her hand.

“Mianhae,” I said it slowly, “I didn’t mean to do it.”

She hit my chest rapidly instead. “Nappeun. Nappeun. Wae you kissed me? Wae you kissed me!” she whined to me.

I didn’t even know why I kissed her. That idea was just popped out of my mind. All I wanted to do was make her calm down. I didn’t want her to blame herself. My heart was broken when saw her cried like that. I felt like I had to take a good care of her.

Honestly, I didn’t even like a girl cried for a man. It showed how worst the guy she was dating. It showed how worst her until she could cry so hard. And just because of that, suddenly I felt all anger around me. I wanted to punch that jerk that made Taeyeon cried. I’d love to punch him, because he had done a very bad thing to her. Cheater! I didn’t like it. Once you were in a relationship, you should put all your faith to your spouse, so you could be called as a faithful man. That was a gentleman’s for.

You could say I might to pity. I was a man with no love-adventures. I was a man with no girlfriend since I was born. But, yeah, with heard some stories, I really knew about it. I knew what a man should to do.

For me, a man should care with a girl. They should make and treated her like a princess. If I found my only one, I would have to do the same as my wish to my girl.

“You just took my first kiss and you put your innocent face!!”

She raised her right hand and about to slap my face again. But I held it.

“How dare you to kiss me!! Even I never let Kwonnie to kiss me!!” She cried but then she felt into my hug and felt on my chest. So, that jerk name was something like Kwonnie. But why I felt similar to this name?

I looked at her and she felt asleep on my chest. I picked her up on my arms like bridal style and lay her on a couch. Then I looked around and found nothing to cover her. I took my jacket off and covered her leg with it. I didn’t even care if I only wore a thin white t-shirt now.

I went out from VIP room and looked around where were my other members. I saw them exhausted and sat on a comfy couch. I bet they have won the battle dance. Duh, 2PM was better in dance (suddenly I was being so over confident).

“So, you guys win?”

“Definitely right, uyong ah~” Junsu hyung replied me and drank a beer.

“We all win. You missed a lot dude.” Taec hyung messed my hair and flanking me.

“Let’s go drunk!!” Chansungie yelled out.

And all agreed in unison except me. I just saw them all bored. But then suddenly I remembered on important thing!! If they all drunk, who was going to send Taeyeon home? Kyaaa~~ Wae only me who didn’t drink!! Jinjja!!

I tried to poke Taec hyung’s arm.

“Hyung, are you drunk?”

“Anni,” he lied. I smelled alcohol from his breathe. “I’m not drunk. I’m a drunken master.” He laughed hard. I bet he drank a lot. He was the harder to drunk.

Then I went to Chansung, he was the second beast. “Chansungie~~ you drunk? Can you drive us home?”

“Mianhae hyung~ Even if I wasn’t drunk, I drank alcohol too. I wasn’t allowed to drive, and I know you knew it hyung.” He nodded. Right, at least Chansung wasn’t that drunk.

“But how’s with Taeyeonnie? We didn’t know where her address is.”

“Wae you not ask khunnie hyung, hyung?” he suggested me. I slapped my forehead. I was too stupid until didn’t recognize it. Khunnie and Taec hyung spent the half night with her. Even she was too nice to Khunnie hyung. Maybe she told him about it.

Chansung looked at me when I was about to walk toward Khunnie hyung.

“Hyung, it was an advice, if you don’t wanna get a bobo (kiss) don’t wake him up,” I stopped a bit and look at Chansung.

He was right. We had some bad habbits when we drunk. Taec hyung and Chansung was the beast. They were the hardest one to get drunk. But, mollayo why Taec hyung drunk now. He might be drank all the beers in one shot.

Junho was the one who would sleep after drunk. Slept like a sleeping beauty princess. And khunnie hyung, how weird he was, he would kiss everyone who wake him up.

I sighed. Fine, so now, we didn’t get any clue where her address is. I’d rather not to wake him up, or I would get a kiss. And I didn’t want to do it!!!~

I looked at Chansung.

“We’d better let Taeyeon sleep in our dorm hyung,” he suggested, “you won’t dare to left her alone in club right?” he asked me unsure.

I nodded. He was right once more. I wouldn’t let her; I wouldn’t let any girl alone in a club where too many people drank.

“Arrasoe, you go fetch your hyung first nae? After I’ve done with her, I’ll back to help you.”

He nodded and smiled then started to put Junho and helped him to walk to our cark.

I ran to the VIP room and looked at her face. I almost jaw-dropped. She woke up, and just sat right there. She with two opened-bottle of beer. Was she drinking? Or she just opened it? O.O

I walked toward her and knelt next to her.

“Annyeong!” she smiled widely and felt her head down on the table.

! She was drinking!! I bet she must be so drunk now.

I lift her up on my back, piggy backed her. I took her luggage and walked out. I noticed Chansung really fast to move them all. Now he was about to pick Taec hyung.

“Everyone has been set up on car.” He said to me.

“Arrasoe, she’s done too. Now we can back to dorm.”

 

****

I opened the dorm and turned the lamp on. I lie her down on couples chair and smiled. (We didn’t have couch, for your information, only some couples chair). Then back to help Chansung to fetch my hyung and sent them one by one on their rooms.

Chansung looked as tired as me.

“Is all done?” he asked.

I just nodded, and then looked at Taeyeon who slept well like an angel.

“You want to let her sleep on there hyung?” he warned me.

“What? No of course!”

“Then where you wanna let her sleep? My room? No! I won’t let you hyung! I never want to sleep with a girl in my room!”

“But it doesn’t mean I have to sleep with her.”

“But still, I don’t wanna sleep with her. Go ask Taec hyung or Khunnie hyung to sleep with her then!” He whined and head back to his room.

I looked at Taeyeon. I couldn’t let her sleep with Taec hyung. He was the playboy one. You couldn’t put a delicious meat into a lion’s cage safely. It meant the lion would always take the meat. And I didn’t want make Taeyeon as a meat while Taec hyung as a lion. No! Never!!

Or maybe I should put into Junsu hyung’s room. But, yeah I couldn’t just let her sleep in stranger room. Junsu hyung even never talked with her once.

Or maybe Junho?? He was like an angel too. Sweet and caring. But.. Why? No but of course.. But I didn’t like her to be in his room. >.<

Khunnie hyung, he should be a caring one plus they were friends today. But.. No! I wouldn’t take a risk for them to love each other. Even though I haven’t found the reason why I didn’t want them love each other.

I sighed deeply and said to myself, “arrasoe, she slept with me tonight.”


 

Annyeong haseyo!! I'm back with new chapter.. Mian was too long for update because have a study tour smiley

Tell me what you think bout my new chap, arrasoe?? Kamsahamnida Chingu ^o^