One.

Come Back to Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 01

 

 

“Where is she?” A guy with blonde hair mumbled while looking at his wrist watch. 

 

“Amber, your birthday party is starting in two hours. You still have time. Do you want to go to her house?” Amber nodded while smiling to his best friend, Kibum. He was his Korean friend who had just got transferred to this orphanage.

 

“Thanks,” he said. Kibum replied with a thumbs up. With that, they walked out of the orphanage.

 

About 5 minutes later, they arrived in front of a house. Amber stopped walking with Kibum right behind him. He rang the doorbell, but no one answered. The second time he tried, someone came out from the house. He frowned, he felt something bad will happen.

 

“Hello there, Amber.” a middle-aged woman came from the next house and approached them.

 

“Good evening, Mrs. Brown, may I know where Krystal is?” Amber questioned. 

 

“Haven't Krystal told you yet?” she asked with her eyebrows raised. Kibum, who is standing behind Amber, frowned.

 

“About what?” 

 

“Her family sent her and her sister to South Korea to study.” she replied.

 

“What?” He asked in disbelief.

 

“I want to speak to her family.” Amber was just about to dash into the house before Mrs Brown stopped him.

 

“There's no use. Her family is currently not at home right now. They will not be back for a few days, so currently the house is empty.” she said. Amber sighed while looking at Kibum behind him.

 

He just shook his head at Amber, telling him to calm down.

 

“Let's go home.” Kibum patted his shoulder. Amber sighed. They bowed to Mrs Brown before they left.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter