Two.

Come Back to Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 02

 

 

Krystal's POV

 

 

While was walking towards the next  class with my friends, my phone vibrated. I immediately smiled seeing the caller ID. 

 

 

Minhyuk oppa~

 

 

“Aww~ 'Minhyuk oppa' ?” My friends teased me as they looked over at my phone.

 

 

I shot my icy glare at them and answered the phone. They walked ahead and I followed behind while talking in the phone with my Minhyuk oppa.

 

 

“Yeoboseyeo?” I said. My heart beats very fast every time I talk to him, even though we're now in a relationship.

 

“Hi Soojung baby~” he greeted me with a sick tone. I got worried.

 

“Oppa, are you okay? Why didn't you come to school today? I was looking for you. The class is going to start in a few minutes.” I asked with a worried tone. I heard him chuckle from the other side of the phone.

 

“I'm okay,” he said. He coughed after speaking.

 

“You don't sound okay. Are you sick?” I questioned him again. 

 

“I just caught a little cold. It will be okay soon. I'm resting at home,” he replied.

 

“Aissh! Really, I told you to take care of yourself. See what happened? We didn't see each other for one day and you had already caught a cold.” I nagged at him.

 

“Don't you realize that? I can't live without you, even for a day,” he whined. I giggled at his cuteness. 

 

 

Suddenly, my friends who is walking ahead of me signalled me that the class is starting. I nodded to them and get back to the conversation

 

 

“Oppa, my class is about to start. I will visit you after school is over. Remember to drink a lot of water, take care of yourself, and don't eat anything unhealthy now.” I strictly reminded him.

 

“Arasso, ahjumma. Don't nag too much. Bye, love you,” he said. He called me ahjumma? He will really get it  later.

 

“Love you, too.” I answered and smirked. I'm gonna to punish him later.

 

I ended the phone call and walked towards my class.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Amber's POV

 

The light that came from nowhere pierced through my eyes. I groaned and sat up on the bed. I stretched my arms, then yawn. I felt something wrap around my waist. I look beside me only to find a girl is sleeping soundly, covered in blanket to hide her bare body. I sighed. This is just normal. I'm always in this kind of situation when I woke up. This is my daily habit, sleeping with girls. I don't really want or mean to hurt them. It just happens.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter