Chapter 3

My Beautiful Butterfly
Please log in to read the full chapter

10.00 AM. Nana had finished her first class. Nana had a lot of free time until her last class at 2.30 PM. She ever heard that her campus has an indoor swimming pool, so she planned to go there. Still confused with her campus, she went to information services first to take a map of KU. She was smiling when she saw information services area. It reminded her of the first time she met Chanyeol. Her smile was getting wider than before when she remembered that moment. After she got her consciousness back, she left the information services quickly. She nodded to herself as she learned the map. She stopped her step as she saw the building which was labeled “L” by KU. It was the highest building than others and it was the building which had a rooftop where she kissed Chanyeol’s cheek for the first time. She could feel her heart skipped a beat when she was thinking about the incident in the rooftop.

‘What are you thinking about, Nana? No! You are not thinking about him. No, of course No. No! No!’ Nana set her mind and shook her head.

Nana kept walking towards the building that was labeled “M”. It was a sport building. Nana got into the building and looked for the swimming pool. After she found the entrance for the swimming pool, she approached it then she opened the door slowly. She was really shock when she saw a topless body of a guy with his black boxer got out from the swimming pool then turned around to her. She really wanted to scream but her tongue was tied as she couldn’t move her body too. On the other side, she couldn’t stop her eyes to stare at the guy. He looked perfect without a shirt; his disheveled wet hair, his toned body, his arm muscles and yes, his abs. Very masculine.  

“Oh My God!!” The guy was very shock too.

Nana still stood in front of him with widened eyes as she gulped to the view.

The topless guy approached the stupefied Nana. He bowed slightly, and his head inched closer to hers as he tried to make Nana’s consciousness back. Nana was still speechless until the guy blew her face with his good-smelling breath softly. Finally, Nana got her consciousness back, but the guy’s eyes are still gazing into hers. It was enough to make Nana’s heart skipped a beat and make her backed away.

“Nana-ssi. Are you okay?” The guy asked her with a worried face.

Nana couldn’t stand it anymore. “Oppa, I hate you !!!” she shouted at the guy and ran away, leaving him.

“Yah!! Nana-ssi!!” the guy shouted at Nana’s back but she didn’t stop.

“I can’t believe this. What’s wrong with me?” he mumbled to himself.

 

-oo-

 

Nana kept running to the rooftop of the L building. She cursed to herself as she stepped the stairs until she reached the rooftop with her heavy breath. She walked to the edge and stood there while leaning her chest against the parapet. She reminded herself about the incident with the topless guy at the swimming pool. She really hated herself and the image

Please log in to read the full chapter