Chapter 2

Forever 21
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-flashback

“can we just do it now..babe cmon, i really want it”Chanyeol rubbed his hands all over her upper area near to your chest. she really tired of this. Once he was nice and next time he was super harsh to her. And this time he was nice. Yeah because he wanted something.

“no Yeol, there is my granma in the next room”she was tried her best to slap his hands away but it seemed that he was stubborn and had always made his way to unclasped her bra.

“what the Yeol?!”this time she really slapped his hands a little bit harsh. It wasn’t her intention though, but seeing there was no turning back from her bastard boyfriend she got to do that.

The needy face once Chanyeol had replaced by anger. “fine! And you know what?i guess i don’t needed here, i got to go” gathered all his belongings he got up and headed to the door. Seeing her boyfriend was about to leave she sat up from her bed and grabbed his hands and begging him not to go.

“what’s the use if i am still here?i was no longer needed”Chenyeol fummed.

She stand up holding back her tears and the stinging pain on her head because she was terribly sick at that time.

“Yeol, i’m sick, can’t you see? I will give it to you once when i fully healed, but not now”still holding her boyfriend’s hands tightly for prevent him to go.”please don’t go”

But this time Chanyeol was too blinded by lust, he can no longer feel the love in the relationship he had with Ahreum, it was purely lust and full of his needs. But Ahreum was diffferent, she was too blinded by stupid love she had to that sick bastard Chanyeol until she was dared to losing the most sacred things all the girls had.

“tell your granma i’m leaving, bye” and with that he was gone leaving her in the sickness. And the sick girl sat by the end of her bed and cry. The pain she felt in her head was replaced by the new pain inside her heart.

Ahreum remember the last argument she had with her boyfriend. It caused by a  was no longer the same Park Chanyeol. And slowly she can’t help herself but thinking that Chanyeol was no longer purely love her. Everytime he came over he had always asking for that kind of ‘thing’ at first she was willing to give it to him but she started to get tired of all of this. She wanted to be treated like she was used to be, no more gropping, no more . If someone asks does she love Chanyeol she would immediately answer yes with all her heart. but things slowly changed.

Then she decided to call Chanyeol. It was still winter holiday so no school until the next week. She got to end this quarrel immediately and they could go abck to their lovey dovey kind of moment.

“Hello..”she stopped for a moment then continue. “i want to apologize”

Yeah she was just apologizing for the mistakes she was never created st the first place. And it had always been like that.

“no need apologize, i don’t care” there was a pause and she decided to wait who knew that Chanyeol would to say something again. But after five minutes no one had spoken she decided to say what was on her mind all this time. The true feeling that she want to speak out loud in front of her oh so lovely boyfriend.

“i just want to be respected. And..by the means of respected is..”she chewed her lower lip imagined what would er boyfriend said if the words finally comes out from .

but..you never know if you never try, right? So she finally say it

“i don’t want you to grop me or touch me in that certain places, because i..i felt so uncomfortable these days.” She finally said it.

Then she could hear him chuckled. A mocking chuckles.

“Ahreum..Ahreum..Ahreum..hmmmm i knew that you are such a ”

Then it hit her “excuse me?”

“aaahh baby you hear me enough. Hmm.. i know why you don’t want me to touch you again. It’s because you had another man touches you, am i right?”

You were fumming. If human could make smoke come out from their body, then her nose and ears had probably smoking and her body was ready to burnt something on her way.

“i had enough of your humiliated Park Chanyeol. I would never ever ever done such low things.”she paused for a moment for catch a breath then she continued “i love you. And why are you being like this? And me having an affair?”she scoffed. “you should know me better than that Park Chanyeol”

“i had enough for being an obedient girlfriend in this past three and a half years. Wasn’t that just not enough for you?”

No one uttered a single word. The temperature in her room raised drastically and the fan in her room seemed not able to drop it any longer. This is just too much, she thinks.

She really loves Chanyeol from the bottom of her heart, but always being treated like dirt she just had enough of humiliation Chanyeol threw at her everytime she refused doing what Chanyeol wants. She remembered how things flow differently, how Chanyeol was a nice and gentle back then even after their first time together. But it has soon changed a few years

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter