Chapter 1

Forever 21
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

first chapter y'all!!

Trust is the key to any relationship. That’s what always Ahreum had in her mind. She is a loyal girlfriend that any guy ever dreamed of, she is beautiful, she is kind and caring towards her boyfriend and she was never ever ever in her entire life look for another man.

One day Chanyeol, her boyfriend and her were having an argument. Chanyeol was suspecting Ahreum cheating behind his back, of course the innocent Ahreum was angry at his stupid thougts. And from then on their relationship was slowly crumbling down.

Ahreum had always loved Chanyeol eventhough he  was always abusing her. The warm and kind hearted Chanyeol was turned into a beast with no mercy. He keep accusing her, yelled at her and made her cry and not to mention break her down in the process. But there was no time that Ahreum didn’t love him. She still love him and care for him eventhough he treated her like a dirt on the ground.

Then one day came Suho, a prince charming in a shinning armor and also Ahreum very good friend. Ahreum told him everything about her relationship with her boyfriend and Suho couldn’t help himself but concerned about what his crush had been through. Yeah Suho is so madly in love with Ahreum, but knowing that Ahreum had found her happiness with another man, he backed away.

‘annyeong Noona,what are you gonna do today?’ Ahreum smiles read a text from her very good friend in the college. She got up from her so not comfort bed and sat on the floor took a better sitting position.

‘annyeong oppa,mmmm i guess it’s nothing L’  it had always been like this. Oh Ahreum and Kim Joonmyeon or Suho called at each other with Noona and Oppa, well they are actually from the same age, both born in 1993 but it had always been their inside jokes for calling each other’s name like that. They are a very good friend by the way.

On the other line Suho had just woke up from his slumber also smile read the text message his crush sent to him. He had this silly smile plastered on his face. A silly smile that those madly in love people had. A word couldn’t able to describe how happy he felt at this moment.  Finally after two years of ignorance he got from her, she finally recognize him. It doesn’t mean that she didn’t know about his exsistence or whatsoever.

It started when the freshmen year began. he crush on her for that long. And he finally could get close and get to know her last year at the sophomore year. he knew from the beginning that she already had a boyfriend. He was once seen her being picked up by her boyfriend by his bike outside the university gate. It turns out that her boyfriend was in the same year as him but from different major and also from the same university. She looked so happy when she looked into his boyfriend eyes, and Suho couldn’t be more happy if his crush is happy but not to mention the little crack on his heart, or that was what he thought that she was happy. She indeed happy. Or at least she was happy.

‘where is your Channie oppa?you’re not goin out with him or something?it’s still winter break by the way’ she laughed bitterly reading the text. Things will never be the same again, we slowly fall apart, and i can feel that, she bitterly thought.

She remember the last conversation she had with her boyfriend last night was Chanyeol asking for a break up and of course Ahreum who love that ungrateful piece of prick was disagreed. Raising voice at each other was a descent thing to do in their wrecked relationship. She still couldn’t get it how her boyfriend could be that harsh towards her,he was accusing her to be unfaithful to him. She couldn’t reacall when exactly this matters was born but one thing she knew the most that she would never ever ever ever done such things like that because she loves him with all her heart. but there is one thing that she could never accept from what he was saying to her.

‘i don’t know..we still umm..yeah you know..love quarrel’ she sent the text and wait him replied it back. Bring her phone with her, she went to the kitchen and saw her little brother sleeping on the dining table with cigarette on his hand. Time had become difficult lately, not only because of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter